soulforge
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2013
- Messages
- 6,239
- Reaction score
- 4,962
What the fuk has the world become?
Attachments
-
135.4 KB Views: 130
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
What does capital letters have to do with Marxism? If you are against racism then you have to be against police too because they are the legally sanctioned instruments of violence to enforce a social racist order.I notice they are using Black Lives Matter in capitol letters, which means they are supporting the Marxist political organization whose main goal is #Defundthepolice. Racism is bad, most people will agree on that, but not everyone is going to agree with defunding the police. So using that and BLM as a litmus test for racism seems pretty alarming.
I like dipping into the chocolate on occasionI’m definitely not racist when it comes to a fine black woman.
..and people like you have been doing that in Jim Crow south. That does not mean anything unless you are an ally to the black community and understand systemic racism.
www.sosuave.net
True. As a Classical Liberal that votes Conservative and supports Big Don, I'm gonna have to say that Bumble (as a private business) is allowed to have a Terms of Use that you have to agree to if you wish to use their service. Just like the NFL can tell players to stop kneeling, both sides reserve that right.Nobody forces anybody to use Bumble.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
BLM is a political organization founded by Alicia Garza, who is a Marxist and LGBTQ activist.What does capital letters have to do with Marxism? If you are against racism then you have to be against police too because they are the legally sanctioned instruments of violence to enforce a social racist order.
I dont call the police. I call on Jesus and I believe angels are my spiritual bodyguards. I pray and fear God.BLM is a political organization founded by Alicia Garza, who is a Marxist and LGBTQ activist.
Now your second sentence is rather provocative. In order to be against racism you have to be against the police? Is that really the standard now? Did you know the police in Atlanta are over 50% black? Why would a racist organization hire mostly African Americans? Who do you think arrested the guy who shot Rayshard Brooks? His family was on TV wanting justice. If there is no justice system, how are they going to get justice? I'm in favor of police reform, But if you want to get rid of all police, law enforcement, and the judicial system, then what you are advocating is to radical for me, my friend.
That's Bumble you fvcking racist!![]()
Hahaha!Oh chit.. I must keep my racism in check!
You are right on the money that Bumble is a magnet for soy boys. I think that contingent was always there, but I think it has gotten more pronounced over time.Bumble was the first one to have a video chat feature for virtual dating during the Coronavirus lockdown. F'd that. I bet a lot of soy boys got some good virtual dating out of it. LOL
Nuff said...
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You need to be saved. There is a follow Zekko's post that has a more serious reply.@corrector there are almost 300 murders in Chicago so far this year and most of them are black and other minorities. And by the way that is with cops. If you take away the racist cops who are protecting the racist system you are going to have even more murders of mostly black and minorities. In my opinion you have mental issues and are also pretty ignorant, I suggest you get off your ass and get some therapy and try to learn something other than the bullshiit you have been fed. Waiting around all your life for someone or something else to fix your problems is about as useful as a condom in a convent. @soulforge if you want to use the app just lie, what are they going to do put you in Bumble jail? Anyway I think you should just approach in real life , I saw pictures of you in another thread and you are a good looking guy, don't waste time on OLD.
BLM is a political organization founded by Alicia Garza, who is a Marxist and LGBTQ activist.
Now your second sentence is rather provocative. In order to be against racism you have to be against the police? Is that really the standard now? Did you know the police in Atlanta are over 50% black? Why would a racist organization hire mostly African Americans? Who do you think arrested the guy who shot Rayshard Brooks? His family was on TV wanting justice. If there is no justice system, how are they going to get justice? I'm in favor of police reform, But if you want to get rid of all police, law enforcement, and the judicial system, then what you are advocating is to radical for me, my friend.
en.wikipedia.org
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.