Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Science behind pair-bonding for both sexes

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good video about pair-bonding for both sexes and the impact of past partner counts. It basically confirms the red pill view but brings up an interesting point that although men are biologically wired to spread our genes as much as possible, we forge a stronger bond to our partner, and at the same time lower the attraction to other females as long as we're continously getting intimate satisfaction from our current partner through oxytocin. Once a female is sleeping around her brain is re-wired to want to continue this pattern, so her ability to pair-bond with one male weakens.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote this little thing out about a year or 2 ago regarding this just for myself. I have it saved in google docs. Overall, more research is needed, but yeah just looking at it from an epidemiological standpoint, even after accounting for other factors, sexual promiscuity is harmful to long term relationships, especially when it's by women:
~~~~

Oxytocin (and vasopressin) are chemicals that are released during sexual intercourse (1) that form pair-bonding and monogamous behaviors in mammals (2). At baseline, females tend to have higher levels of oxytocin than males along with more oxytocin receptors (3, section 1.4). We know that women who have impaired oxytocin/oxytocin receptors typically have trouble with social relations and are more likely to have marital problems as well (4). In addition, inability to form social attachments is associated with a variety of psychological disorders, as noted in the DSM-5 (5). Women have higher oxytocin levels during arousal and orgasm than men (6, p. 74).
Just as an aside, females are more monogamous than males regardless of neonatal development/hormone exposure, and are less likely to form female-female bonds when they have elevated oxytocin levels due to jealousy (7, section 6.5; section 7.3 states that feminization in physical attributes tend to show more monogamous behavior; section 5.2 states that more oxytocin AND vasopressin is needed in males to elicit a mate preference than in females).

That aside, it's also important to recognize this (8, p. 95):
Working within genetic constraints, early exposure to hormones, including peptides and steroids, has the capacity to reprogram the developing nervous system. In addition, early experiences can alter the capacity of the nervous system to produce hormones, including oxytocin (Carter et al. 2003). Such changes can produce adaptive and, in some cases, long-lasting changes in physiology and behavior. Patterns of social behaviors seem to be especially sensitive to the effects of early experience (Pedersen and Boccia 2002; Carter 2003). It is likely that differences in the capacity to form social bonds reflect the social and endocrine history of the individual, the consequences of sexual differentiation, as well as species variations in neuroendocrinology and neuroanatomy

The above basically states how a person's first exposure to oxytocin is especially important. And knowing that oxytocin has an even greater impact on women than on men based on (3), (6), & (7) means first experiences/exposures of it have a greater impact on women as well. When we look at this next study (9), we find that oxytocin causes stronger emotional imprints, regardless of whether those emotions are positive or negative. Tying everything together so far, it means that the emotional impact of your first partner will typically be greater than any subsequent partners, and that this effect is especially pronounced in women more so than men.
But I mean, we already knew this anyway. All this did was just confirm and explain the stereotype about why virgin girls are clingy. And even if you disregard all of this, you can just use common sense: first experience = novelty effect = greater emotional imprint. And whoever that person is that you lose your virginity to, will forever be associated with that stronger emotional imprint. Not to mention, there are always greater experiences of love and infatuation in the beginning of relationships due to the novelty of said relationship, i.e. the honeymoon phase.

Now, why does all of this matter? Because repeated exposure to a certain stimulus and/or overstimulation causes desensitization (10). This works through the same mechanism as drug tolerance: increased concentration of ligands cause a downregulation in receptors and/or the body's natural production of said ligand (11, 12, 13). The ligands could be anything from your standard psychoactive drugs (11) that affect neurotransmitters to exogenous hormones like anabolic steroids (12), or even naturally-induced diseases such as type 2 diabetes (13).
This isn't anything new, either. Studies show that when women engage in premarital sex, the chances of divorce skyrocket, whereas the same isn't true for men (14). The only time it doesn't make a difference is when the person they have sex with is with the same person they will marry (15), which basically means that they still only had one partner, who is now their spouse. Even more, this study (16) shows how premarital sex and the factors that would make someone engage in premarital sex are one of the reasons that lead to divorce, after noting the very high correlation between non-virginity and divorce.
There are also 3 separate pathways of reproductive motivation pathways: lust, romantic attraction, and male-female attachment (17). This same study also says how when people fall in love, they are unable to feel romantic passion for more than one person at a time (p. 415) and references the novelty effect (p. 416). The researchers also noted (p. 417):
Romantic attraction is generally impermanent, unless physical or social barriers inhibit partners from seeing one another regularly.
And we CAN generalize some behaviors in mammals to humans because of this (8, p. 95):
The basic hormones and neural mechanisms responsible for social behaviors are also conserved among mammals, and thus shared by humans and other mammals.

~~~~

So yeah, science.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skeptical about the "men are wired to fvck as many women as possible". If that was true then there shouldn't be any women you don't feel like fvcking - fat, ugly, old, or anything else, those things should've only mattered for commitment.

I also don't like the blame shifting implication it has for peoples' own proclivities to tell them they're so-called "hardwired" to do or be in a certain way - "it wasn't me, it was the alcohol". And that's the easy way out too, so of course it will be more attractive. When you tell people that they're not responsible for their own actions, they actually act more as if they aren't: "For Baumeister, believing that we are free leads us to act as though we are, and he and his colleagues (Baumeister, Masicampo, & DeWall, 2009) have conducted experiments indicating that telling people that they have no free will leads them to behave in socially irresponsible ways such as cheating and refusing to help others." - https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/proceed-your-own-risk/201311/do-we-have-free-will

So the video gets an overall thumbs up from me... but the way it will be weaponized as a method of blame shifting and caricatured evo-psych makes me, as always, detached and skeptical of the manosphere.

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skeptical about the "men are wired to fvck as many women as possible". If that was true then there shouldn't be any women you don't feel like fvcking - fat, ugly, old, or anything else, those things should've only mattered for commitment.

I also don't like the blame shifting implication it has for peoples' own proclivities to tell them they're so-called "hardwired" to do or be in a certain way - "it wasn't me, it was the alcohol". And that's the easy way out too, so of course it will be more attractive. When you tell people that they're not responsible for their own actions, they actually act more as if they aren't: "For Baumeister, believing that we are free leads us to act as though we are, and he and his colleagues (Baumeister, Masicampo, & DeWall, 2009) have conducted experiments indicating that telling people that they have no free will leads them to behave in socially irresponsible ways such as cheating and refusing to help others." - https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/proceed-your-own-risk/201311/do-we-have-free-will

So the video gets an overall thumbs up from me... but the way it will be weaponized as a method of blame shifting and caricatured evo-psych makes me, as always, detached and skeptical of the manosphere.
We are hard wired to fvck as many women as possible that have good child bearing qualities - younger, bigger breasts, wide hips/thicc azz. We don’t want to fvck old women or fatties because they are unhealthy and won’t produce a successful offspring. Those good qualities are what causes arousal.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are hard wired to fvck as many women as possible that have good child bearing qualities - younger, bigger breasts, wide hips/thicc azz. We don’t want to fvck old women or fatties because they are unhealthy and won’t produce a successful offspring. Those good qualities are what causes arousal.
If she can bear children then you shouldn't want to abstain because ugly, fat, and even some older women bear children all the time. That means you're not hardwired, it's still your choice.

On top of that the fact that men pair bond, and especially that their proclivity to do so varies individually, is itself evidence that men aren't "hardwired" to fvck as many women as possible. We tell men all the time to not catch "oneitis", we say how men grow up believing in "disney" and that men are the truly romantic sex, and now here you want to tell me that men are hardwired to fvck as many women as possible? This theorizing is a joke dude.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can bear children then you shouldn't want to abstain because ugly, fat, and even some older women bear children all the time. That means you're not hardwired, it's still your choice.

On top of that the fact that men pair bond, and especially that their proclivity to do so varies individually, is itself evidence that men aren't "hardwired" to fvck as many women as possible. We tell men all the time to not catch "oneitis", we say how men grow up believing in "disney" and that men are the truly romantic sex, and now here you want to tell me that men are hardwired to fvck as many women as possible? This theorizing is a joke dude.
When people toss around the "hard wired to spread seed" notion, they don't take into account that evolution didn't stop when we were reptiles. Men are also hard wired not to be socially outcast, which could and still can happen if you are leaving behind multiple pregnant women or fukking the wrong man's woman. It didn't do a tribe any good to have babies it couldn't feed, and it's no good today either. Birth control and the welfare state are very recent inventions.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people toss around the "hard wired to to spread seed" notion, they don't take into account that evolution didn't stop when we were reptiles. Men are also hard wired not to be socially outcast, which could and still can happen if you are leaving behind multiple pregnant women or fukking the wrong man's woman. It didn't do a tribe any good to have babies it couldn't feed, and it's no good today either. Birth control and the welfare state are very recent inventions.
What you describe is part of the greater point that human brains aren't at the level of a base animal, we have newer brain parts that lizards don't have. You can add great individual variation on top of that.

The reason why these kinds of tropes get repeated is because they make their speakers feel vindicated in what they already wanted to do. It relieves them of a sense of responsibility, and gives them a reassuring sense of conformity. I guarantee you these same guys will be the ones justifying infidelity and lying with a similar rhetoric. They'll also demand to "sow their seeds" with every woman around, but then demand a virginal woman after they feel done, without thinking or caring about how that's supposed to work for either themselves, women or the other men in the population. And they'll also blame the women for having casual sex, despite claiming that "women need to be led by men" and them purposefully trying to sleep casually with women. Again, absolving themselves of accountability, because that's the easy thing to do.

The next steps are to create an echo chamber, and then use the control tactic of shame to label anyone who questions it as beta/weak/feminine/cuck.

Little sickens me as much as hypocrisy, especially if the perpetrator is too stupid or mean-spirited to notice or care.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wired doesnt mean that we have no other choice. We are wired but we can decide unlike animals. If you could choose the women you can fck, you would choose those with the better sexual attributes.

We cant deny the instincts/wirings that nature gave us. We are not god like creatures. We are still mamals and those instincts wont go away regardless how smart we get.
Lets say you talk to a women and she is dtf. You have no condoms and she is not on the pill. Many men get subject to their instincts and fck the woman anyways.
They are unprepaired and they do nothing to prevent to get subject to their animalistic instincts/desires. They couldve prevent it because unlike animals we are conscious about our instincts and we have more intelligence so we are able to think about the consequences,
but that doesnt negate the fact that there is something that tempts us ( hormones etc. )

The argument '' It wasnt me, it was the alcohol '' is valid. You can take certain drugs and those can lead you to do bad things. You cant control yourself after you took those drugs or you have less control over yourself but you are still responsible for consuming drugs and the amount of drugs you consume.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wired doesnt mean that we have no other choice. We are wired but we can decide unlike animals. If you could choose the women you can fck, you would choose those with the better sexual attributes.

We cant deny the instincts/wirings that nature gave us. We are not god like creatures. We are still mamals and those instincts wont go away regardless how smart we get.
Lets say you talk to a women and she is dtf. You have no condoms and she is not on the pill. Many men get subject to their instincts and fck the woman anyways.
They are unprepaired and they do nothing to prevent to get subject to their animalistic instincts/desires. They couldve prevent it because unlike animals we are conscious about our instincts and we have more intelligence so we are able to think about the consequences,
but that doesnt negate the fact that there is something that tempts us ( hormones etc. )

The argument '' It wasnt me, it was the alcohol '' is valid. You can take certain drugs and those can lead you to do bad things. You cant control yourself after you took those drugs or you have less control over yourself but you are still responsible for consuming drugs and the amount of drugs you consume.
As far as I can tell you are saying basically what I would say. Did you want to disagree with something or did you just want to add a nuance to my post?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What you describe is part of the greater point that human brains aren't at the level of a base animal, we have newer brain parts that lizards don't have. You can add great individual variation on top of that.

The reason why these kinds of tropes get repeated is because they make their speakers feel vindicated in what they already wanted to do. It relieves them of a sense of responsibility, and gives them a reassuring sense of conformity. I guarantee you these same guys will be the ones justifying infidelity and lying with a similar rhetoric. They'll also demand to "sow their seeds" with every woman around, but then demand a virginal woman after they feel done, without thinking or caring about how that's supposed to work for either themselves, women or the other men in the population. And they'll also blame the women for having casual sex, despite claiming that "women need to be led by men" and them purposefully trying to sleep casually with women. Again, absolving themselves of accountability, because that's the easy thing to do.

The next steps are to create an echo chamber, and then use the control tactic of shame to label anyone who questions it as beta/weak/feminine/cuck.

Little sickens me as much as hypocrisy, especially if the perpetrator is too stupid or mean-spirited to notice or care.
Bold to write this, wtg.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s not that, it’s just that men are able to bang a whole bunch of women without losing the ability to bond with women BECAUSE of the reptilian reasons mentioned above; in other words, we are able to handle it. Women, however, are not. Because a woman carries a baby to term for at least 9 months (most cases it’s at least 18 years though), she has to stick with a man who will take care of her, and the best way to get a man to take care of her is for her to be loving and caring and nurturing etc. to the man while also giving him sex and not anyone else. If she as a woman were having sex with anyone else, there would be no surefire way to tell if the baby is his or not, and when just looking at it from a common sense perspective, men who didn’t raise the offspring of other men passed their genes on because they only took care of their own while the other offspring died. The way for women to compete with that is by remaining loyal lol. That’s why literally EVERYONE intrinsically feels that it’s less ‘wrong’ for a man to sleep around than it is for a woman—because of that natural proclivity. When a woman cheats, it’s becayse she no longer cares about her man at all anymore. When a man does it, that’s not necessarily the case. That’s why a man feels guilty about cheating sometimes whereas women feel literally nothing lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that, it’s just that men are able to bang a whole bunch of women without losing the ability to bond with women BECAUSE of the reptilian reasons mentioned above; in other words, we are able to handle it. Women, however, are not. Because a woman carries a baby to term for at least 9 months (most cases it’s at least 18 years though), she has to stick with a man who will take care of her, and the best way to get a man to take care of her is for her to be loving and caring and nurturing etc. to the man while also giving him sex and not anyone else. If she as a woman were having sex with anyone else, there would be no surefire way to tell if the baby is his or not, and when just looking at it from a common sense perspective, men who didn’t raise the offspring of other men passed their genes on because they only took care of their own while the other offspring died. The way for women to compete with that is by remaining loyal lol. That’s why literally EVERYONE intrinsically feels that it’s less ‘wrong’ for a man to sleep around than it is for a woman—because of that natural proclivity. When a woman cheats, it’s becayse she no longer cares about her man at all anymore. When a man does it, that’s not necessarily the case. That’s why a man feels guilty about cheating sometimes whereas women feel literally nothing lmao
Holy shyt on your theory why the man has guilt and the woman doesn't in that situation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shyt on your theory why the man has guilt and the woman doesn't in that situation.
Lolll I talked about it in another post right here, too:
This was vinidication right here but I’ve held this belief for a little bit because I thought about a while ago.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male DNA is also dominant, and lingers in the women with whom a man mates. A man doesn't collect the DNA of every woman he's ever slept with, and it doesn't nest forever in his brain, as it does with women. A man really CAN have random/anonymous sex; a woman really can't.
Yessir, and when they keep on getting with guy after guy, it ruins their ability to bond with their next man bc that pathway gets used up time and time again. That’s what was talked about in the video. In the same way that you build up tolerance the more often you take a drug, so too does your ability to bond with someone the more partners you have. It’s literally the same exact mechanism. It’s just much more pronounced in women than in men due to women needing to be inherently monogamous due to the whole delivering a baby thing for 9 months (the effects on a woman are pretty much permanent too whereas that’s not the case for men).

The first time you get high is always the best. But over repeated use, what once used to give you extreme euphoria now hardly makes you feel a thing. It’s because the receptors along that brain pathway are all burnt out. It’s really just neuroplasticity when you get down to it—the brain is simply trying to adjust having those pathways get used/flooded all the time so that you can function normally. Just imagine if a woman had slept with 100 guys and felt madly in love with all of them like that one guy in her life; she’d hardly function lmao. Much like with drugs, each consecutive man that a woman has a sexual/romantic relationship with diminishes her ability to feel those same sexual/romantic feelings. The only difference is, those sexual/romantic feelings are only associated with that specific person rather than with that specific incident. That’s why the numbing response only happens after each consecutive man she’s slept with, and not after each consecutive time she’s had sex.

Even if she doesn’t remember all those times she’s been with someone or she does but the memories are fading, it doesn’t matter. The memories of all those dudes may have been forgotten, but the mental & emotional imprint never goes away. The effect it has on a woman’s psyche lasts forever and resides within her subconscious permanently.

On top of that gentlemen, because all this stuff rests within her subconscious, it means that she isn’t conscious of it i.e. that she isn’t even aware of the impact it’s having on her. Women don’t even realize that promiscuity does this to them. That’s one of the reasons why women will argue with you whenever you say this stuff to them lol. Plus it’s also a defense mechanism to rationalize to themselves that they aren’t low quality trash for failing at relationships and being promiscuous. But that’s also why damn near all women have low self-esteem deep down inside too—because they don’t really believe what they tell themselves (because AGAIN, the truth lies within their subconscious). And that’s why all women have felt anxiety and depression at some point in their lives.

Okay, that’s enough Freud for today lol

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir, and when they keep on getting with guy after guy, it ruins their ability to bond with their next man bc that pathway gets used up time and time again. That’s what was talked about in the video. In the same way that you build up tolerance the more often you take a drug, so too does your ability to bond with someone the more partners you have. It’s literally the same exact mechanism. It’s just much more pronounced in women than in men due to women needing to be inherently monogamous due to the whole delivering a baby thing for 9 months (the effects on a woman are pretty much permanent too whereas that’s not the case for men).

The first time you get high is always the best. But over repeated use, what once used to give you extreme euphoria now hardly makes you feel a thing. It’s because the receptors along that brain pathway are all burnt out. It’s really just neuroplasticity when you get down to it—the brain is simply trying to adjust having those pathways get used/flooded all the time so that you can function normally. Just imagine if a woman had slept with 100 guys and felt madly in love with all of them like that one guy in her life; she’d hardly function lmao. Much like with drugs, each consecutive man that a woman has a sexual/romantic relationship with diminishes her ability to feel those same sexual/romantic feelings. The only difference is, those sexual/romantic feelings are only associated with that specific person rather than with that specific incident. That’s why the numbing response only happens after each consecutive man she’s slept with, and not after each consecutive time she’s had sex.

Even if she doesn’t remember all those times she’s been with someone or she does but the memories are fading, it doesn’t matter. The memories of all those dudes may have been forgotten, but the mental & emotional imprint never goes away. The effect it has on a woman’s psyche lasts forever and resides within her subconscious permanently.

On top of that gentlemen, because all this stuff rests within her subconscious, it means that she isn’t conscious of it i.e. that she isn’t even aware of the impact it’s having on her. Women don’t even realize that promiscuity does this to them. That’s one of the reasons why women will argue with you whenever you say this stuff to them lol. Plus it’s also a defense mechanism to rationalize to themselves that they aren’t low quality trash for failing at relationships and being promiscuous. But that’s also why damn near all women have low self-esteem deep down inside too—because they don’t really believe that (because AGAIN, the truth lies within her subconscious). And that’s why all women have felt anxiety and depression at some point in their lives.

That makes sense. Nature made them to bond with the man they are having repeated sex with, so that the offspring would be protected.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

On top of that gentlemen, because all this stuff rests within her subconscious, it means that she isn’t conscious of it i.e. that she isn’t even aware of the impact it’s having on her. Women don’t even realize that promiscuity does this to them. That’s one of the reasons why women will argue with you whenever you say this stuff to them lol. Plus it’s also a defense mechanism to rationalize to themselves that they aren’t low quality trash for failing at relationships and being promiscuous. But that’s also why damn near all women have low self-esteem deep down inside too—because they don’t really believe what they tell themselves (because AGAIN, the truth lies within her subconscious). And that’s why all women have felt anxiety and depression at some point in their lives.

maybe head into being an evolutionary psychologist, this is the best topic you write on so far

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe head into being an evolutionary psychologist, this is the best topic you write on so far
Yeah but I don’t really believe in evolution and I’d probably get fired for stating this stuff since it paints women’s decisions in a negative light lol

Plus, dentistry makes more money anyway :D

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but I don’t really believe in evolution and I’d probably get fired for stating this stuff since it paints women’s decisions in a negative light lol

Plus, dentistry makes more money anyway :D
ya. I better keep my mouth shut about evolution if I want to make new friends tomorrow through worship web service.
Have you read research from weston price the dentist yet.
The wheat belly author quoted him in his book.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense. Nature made them to bond with the man they are having repeated sex with, so that the offspring would be protected.
Yup because otherwise the dude wouldn’t raise the kids. Why? Because it’s a waste of time to raise someone else’s kids. I said don’t believe in evolution (that’s not true, I do believe in microevolution, just not macroevolution), but this isn’t evolution here lol bc raising offspring like this wouldn’t even be able to survive more than 1 or 2 generations lmao

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read research from weston price the dentist yet.
The wheat belly author quoted him in his book.
I haven’t read his book in particular but I know who he is due to my reading about nutrition and forgotten scientific research in general. It really has me questioning the validity of modern-day science due to how much research is manipulated by the people funding the research and by whatever the current scientific paradigms are prevalent in that era.