Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Science behind pair-bonding for both sexes

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I haven’t read his book in particular but I know who he is due to my reading about nutrition and forgotten scientific research in general. It really has me questioning the validity of modern-day science due to how much research is manipulated by the people funding the research and by whatever the current scientific paradigms are prevalent in that era.
smart diplomatic and critical thinking young man. Keep up the good work.
Hey how come you have a boxer as your avatar and an improvement on his famous saying but you haven't chimed in to the Tyson making a comeback thread?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smart diplomatic and critical thinking young man. Keep up the good work.
Hey how come you have a boxer as your avatar and an improvement on his famous saying but you haven't chimed in to the Tyson making a comeback thread?
Well firstly I didn’t know there was one and secondly because I didn’t even know he was making a comeback tbh I just though the dude was training for fun or smth lmao

But also, Muhammad Ali had a much more profound impact on me than than Tyson. He quite literally changed my life as cheesy as that sounds. I never even met him but just hearing him talk and feeling his energy from those old scrappy videos on YouTube and stuff, really just... yeah he was an awesome guy. May God bless him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really has me questioning the validity of modern-day science due to how much research is manipulated by the people funding the research and by whatever the current scientific paradigms are prevalent in that era.
Just look at all the different recommendations the scientists have been making on the coronavirus. Changes from week to week, if not day to day, and person to person.

I remember Ali well from when I was a kid. I was always a big fan, and always had a positive opinion of him. I remember recently there was talk about how he was supposedly hated in the 60s because of his conscientious objector status, but my memory was the Vietnam was not a popular war, and the young people at least were with him.

One of the things he said that I found most memorable was when he was older and an interviewer asked him how he was dealing with his Parkinsons. And he said have you ever considered that maybe it was a blessing? Because if he was physically able and had all that fame the temptations to cheat on his wife would be huge, but now he didn't have to worry about it. Maybe that was a cope, but I thought it was an interesting take, and I've always remembered it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at all the different recommendations the scientists have been making on the coronavirus. Changes from week to week, if not day to day, and person to person.
It’s more than just that. The US dietary guidelines hardly have any actual research behind their recommendations. Most of it is false equivalencies from correlational data. Correlation ≠ causation! This is the problem with epidemiology, particularlyin nutrtion—there’s just too many confounding variables to account for. It’s honestly pathetic. When you have researchers saying to you over the phone “oh no I’m sorry I can’t talk about the results I found because the margarine industry told me not to say anything”, up kinda start wondering ‘wtf???’ Anyway, if you want to know more, here are some super smart people that really finalized my shift into being extremely skeptical when it comes to believing in science:

These guys opened my eyes.
I remember Ali well from when I was a kid. I was always a big fan, and always had a positive opinion of him. I remember recently there was talk about how he was supposedly hated in the 60s because of his conscientious objector status, but my memory was the Vietnam was not a popular war, and the young people at least were with him.

One of the things he said that I found most memorable was when he was older and an interviewer asked him how he was dealing with his Parkinsons. And he said have you ever considered that maybe it was a blessing? Because if he was physically able and had all that fame the temptations to cheat on his wife would be huge, but now he didn't have to worry about it. Maybe that was a cope, but I thought it was an interesting take, and I've always remembered it.
EVERYONE like Ali. Even the people who didn’t like him still liked him lmao. He was just a cool guy to be around. They say that the viewership of his fights leading up to Rumble in the Jungle garnered over 2/3 of the world’s population at that time. It was incredible. My dad says that when he fought, you wouldn’t see anyone in the streets. Crazy.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It’s more than just that. The US dietary guidelines hardly have any actual research behind their recommendations. Most of it is false equivalencies from correlational data. Correlation ≠ causation! This is the problem with epidemiology, particularlyin nutrtion—there’s just too many confounding variables to account for. It’s honestly pathetic. When you have researchers saying to you over the phone “oh no I’m sorry I can’t talk about the results I found because the margarine industry told me not to say anything”, up kinda start wondering ‘wtf???’ Anyway, if you want to know more, here are some super smart people that really finalized my shift into being extremely skeptical when it comes to believing in science:

These guys opened my eyes.

EVERYONE like Ali. Even the people who didn’t like him still liked him lmao. He was just a cool guy to be around. They say that the viewership of his fights leading up to Rumble in the Jungle garnered over 2/3 of the world’s population at that time. It was incredible. My dad says that when he fought, you wouldn’t see anyone in the streets. Crazy.
I'll watch those videos, I noticed there's some on dentistry for you and more of the nutrition that I'm interested in. Good recommend on the Amcestry F.
thanks

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
ya. I better keep my mouth shut about evolution if I want to make new friends tomorrow through worship web service.

No. I simply won't go rather than be dishonest.
Pretending not to believe in something when you do, is far worse than the alternative.
That valuable saying that politics, religion and secs topics should be avoided in mixed company is so valid.

I'll be careful with religion/evolution topics now too.

The incongruency will make me seriously ill and alcoholic. My number one character defect is dishonesty and when I discovered/uncovered that 4 years ago, I've been diligently working on being honest with myself first.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's kinda of a "lying" when you minimize or "tight lipped" when you act like you go along with someones view that is the opposite of your own, or that you minimize yourself to fit in...

Gymnastic star Simone Biles, has a ultra positive attitude with confidence by the barrel goes around groups and many times they want her to shrink herself to make them feel more comfortable about themselves. I'm like "you want her confidence to be lower than yours?", when it's not the truth. Her skills require an extreme level of confidence and it just doesn't grow and shrink.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I agree. You can make yourself very sick. One time I asked myself if I should be hiding certain aspects of my personality with people in order to make more friends. I thought he was going to start crying by the look on his face.
What did you do to make him do that? Something you said?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the lifestyle... Theres an alternative of treating your significant other worse than anyone else you know.
You know that far greater than 50% of people treat their spouses more poorly than most of the world. They value time and communication with coworkers and friends, and dread the time that they spend with their spouses. They share damaging secrets, and damaging actions, these people know so much more about them more than their spouses. There are so many activities they would do with these people that they won't do with their own spouses.

What they don't know is they ccan "flip" it and treat their spouses better than the rest of the world, and if they did this their home would be tremendously satisfying, sex getting better all the time. The world is not your best friend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!
I don't know married life but maybe just maybe you can try balancing remembering one bad memory with one good memory. Its a technique to force healing.
What I learned the hard way is the brain will reference more recent memories more easily and give them more weight. Thus it's important to always be making positive progress. So my good memories were up until around 2009. After that it was the dating game and bs that guys go thru, so the bad memories are more recent and more condensed that the old good memories.

I have some spotty good memories since that time, but It just hasn't been enough.

Also if you are forced to remember good times so far in the past, you are stuck living in the past, which is actually depressive to the human mind.

We got a guy on this board "ricboy" who had a 7 months stint, where he was in a bad employment situation and had a descent releationship for that short time period which ended badly, and he's focused on "getting her back". That focus is depressive as hell and keeps you from living.

The technique is to add in new good memories and over time they will push the bad further back where they don't have as much weight.

The brain has "plasticity", in which your mindset will mold to what you allow and what has happened to you. If you have been allowing bad, it shrinks you and minimizes you. Once you get enough time in situations where you are effective, your mindset will remold to a more effective one that's more attractive.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What I learned the hard way is the brain will reference more recent memories more easily and give them more weight. Thus it's important to always be making positive progress. So my good memories were up until around 2009. After that it was the dating game and bs that guys go thru, so the bad memories are more recent and more condensed that the old good memories.

I have some spotty good memories since that time, but It just hasn't been enough.

Also if you are forced to remember good times so far in the past, you are stuck living in the past, which is actually depressive to the human mind.

We got a guy on this board "ricboy" who had a 7 months stint, where he was in a bad employment situation and had a descent releationship for that short time period which ended badly, and he's focused on "getting her back". That focus is depressive as hell and keeps you from living.

The technique is to add in new good memories and over time they will push the bad further back where they don't have as much weight.

The brain has "plasticity", in which your mindset will mold to what you allow and what has happened to you. If you have been allowing bad, it shrinks you and minimizes you. Once you get enough time in situations where you are effective, your mindset will remold to a more effective one that's more attractive.
when you can....I stubbornly ask you to try to share a good pre 2009 memory with us here.
Happiness shared is confidence shared.
Try three happy pre 09 memories with the forum here. You find you get depressed typing them out I promise I won't encourage you again brother.

An aside to this:

About 30 km from here I'm about to pass by the grid road to my ex's town.
I'm pulled over and chatting on Sosuave to distract me and get me some of the good examples I read about here.
You think I'm not tempted to go in to his town to get a hug and a kiss and an "I love you"?
Female daydreaming.

I feel restored and will easily drive by now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you can....I stubbornly ask you to try to share a good pre 2009 memory with us here.
Happiness shared is confidence shared.
Try three happy pre 09 memories with the forum here. You find you get depressed typing them out I promise I won't encourage you again brother.

An aside to this:

About 30 km from here I'm about to pass by the grid road to my ex's town.
I'm pulled over and chatting on Sosuave to distract me and get me some of the good examples I read about here.
You think I'm not tempted to go in to his town to get a hug and a kiss and an "I love you"?
Female daydreaming.

I feel restored and will easily drive by now.
Shyt we loved each other eccessively every single day. Each night trying to outdo the previous im terms of sexual energy. We preferred being round each other vs any one else. It felt like magnets. The specifics are hard to reach but it remains that if i deal with someone who wants to do me good they will.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Shyt we loved each other eccessively every single day. Each night trying to outdo the previous im terms of sexual energy. We preferred being round each other vs any one else. It felt like magnets. The specifics are hard to reach but it remains that if i deal with someone who wants to do me good they will.
there we go; that paints a nice memory that I can imagine your happiness.
Wtg!