Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Proactive in this Messed Up Situation

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended things with my GF recently. It was not a mutual break up. I grew tired of being accused of things that I'm not doing that I decided this most recent time would be the last time. She was at my place when it happened and she about lost her mind, even assaulted me. I had to grab her to restrain her and threatened to call the cops on her (2nd time) for refusing to leave. She eventually left and one would think that's the end of it. No. She is now texting me non stop and I've chosen to stop responding since they're emotional texts and I know she's just trying to get back with me. Now that I've started ignoring her, she messaged me that I hurt her and that she's considering doing something about it. She's come off as emotionally unstable and I'm afraid if I keep ignoring her, she could potentially do something. I never thought things would come to this but I'm wondering if I should contact legal authorities on her before she tries something against me. As I said, I'm not entirely innocent since I did put my hands on her however I did not strike her. She however struck me. But we all know how the court system heavily favors women and in Texas you don't even need proof.

Any advice is welcome.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We gave them the right to vote and now as the acient Roman General said. We are fcked.
She can hit you all she wants but don't you dare.
Lol you should feal ashamed for wanting to punch her lights out...
You should take her back immediately!!! :rofl::lol:
Damn. I guess I'll be more specific next time lol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, I'm not entirely innocent since I did put my hands on her however I did not strike her. She however struck me. But we all know how the court system heavily favors women and in Texas you don't even need proof.

Any advice is welcome.
Save all your text messages and if you do have to engage with her over text, talk about and get her to admit that you didn't do anything to her except break up with her and hurt her emotionally. At least you'll have records over text then as some ammunition in case she tries anything.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Save all your text messages and if you do have to engage with her over text, talk about and get her to admit that you didn't do anything to her except break up with her and hurt her emotionally. At least you'll have records over text then as some ammunition in case she tries anything.
Good info. I still have her blocked from everything including email because yes she went that route. I think I have "enough" since she emailed me to "talk" minutes after the incident. I don't think anyone with a brain would think someone who was just beat up would try and contact that person to talk shortly after. But what do I know. Either way I'm saving a lot of these.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think a woman beat you up you are already behind the 8 ball.
You are officially the poorer version of Johnny depp getting his azz handed to him. "Im the victim"

Do yourself a huge favor and avoid these situations altogether or at least learn how too.
This girl don't gaf about you. Shes nexted you with a potential court order.
You misread. She's claiming I bruised her up but yet is calling me shortly after our encounter. I don't care if she hit me. I'm not looking to press charges however if she's claiming I hurt her, maybe I should.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaymbrs your relationships shouldn't be this toxic. The only bruising that shoukd be going on is the bruises she shows to her friends complaining you are too rough in pound town.
i agree bro. This hadn't happened before. Which is why I'm finally cutting this off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double down on your purpose and path in life.

Women must fall in line or kindly **** off. I put said types on ICE. DISREGARD. AS IN, ***** IS DEAD TO ME.

They 1. Fall in line or 2. Fall off a cliff. Either way, #nextSet!

You can't MIND your BIZ playing drama with some soon yo be 30+ skank but going on the maturity of a 16 Yr old brat.

Block + delete.

Go get baeees. She'll take a hint.

I put a few on ICE during pandemic. Several ****ed off kindly. Another walked around crying lmfao.

Put bitches in check.

She falls in line or falls out of rotation. PERIOD!

Act accordingly.

Her **** fit is attempting to set things off. Wants drama. She is a waste of time when you can be learning a language, building your startup or learning to code.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think a woman beat you up you are already behind the 8 ball.
You are officially the poorer version of Johnny depp getting his azz handed to him. "Im the victim"

Do yourself a huge favor and avoid these situations altogether or at least learn how too.
This girl don't gaf about you. Shes nexted you with a potential court order.
+1

Too much THIS!

I swear, what some deem as DJ or red pill awareness is getting cucked and prancing through women's hoops.

As String stated OP, ^

Avoid ****ery altogether.

She's either with the program or gtfo