Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was different when I was in my 20s?

Not looking to fight. I just want to see how you perceive it.
Well first of all the world was different in terms of technology and that alone had women to think and behave completely different than now.
Narcisism was something under control (I can confirm that even 10 yrs ago was much lower than now).

Needless to say that laws and culture were different too, think of divorced women that were far from bragging about it and actually still had to control themselves when dealing with peer pressure and public opinion.

Interactions were as not as quick as now, I dont think you could have swiped someone just looking at his face within a second as if he was an object, there were also many more conseguences about wrong behaviour.

Just check out marriage stats, thats a good benchmark to see that the world is completely different now.

Talking about Europe, I can swear on my life that just 15 years ago moving in different countries was like moving to different cultures unlike now where global drivers are basically uniforming every one toward a fixed model.
Mid 00s Poland had people behaving and thinking completely different than Germany, nowadays both changed and the differences are less and less.

Thats works for me too ofc, I was quite good in club game in the late 00s and early 10s, nowadays its completely different and younger guys doing it confirm it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading these type of threads on here is disappointing. I don't think anyone could ever deny that "looks matter" to women. Women enjoy looking at attractive men. But to insinuate that every man who is not physically gifted is doomed from the start (yes, I know this is paraphrasing and a bit of a oversimplification of the thread) is a defeatist attitude that has no place on this board. That isn't our intent.

The primary idea behind this thread stands for everything this board is NOT supposed to be about in my opinion.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all the world was different in terms of technology and that alone had women to think and behave completely different than now.
Narcisism was something under control (I can confirm that even 10 yrs ago was much lower than now).

Needless to say that laws and culture were different too, think of divorced women that were far from bragging about it and actually still had to control themselves when dealing with peer pressure and public opinion.

Interactions were as not as quick as now, I dont think you could have swiped someone just looking at his face within a second as if he was an object, there were also many more conseguences about wrong behaviour.

Just check out marriage stats, thats a good benchmark to see that the world is completely different now.

Talking about Europe, I can swear on my life that just 15 years ago moving in different countries was like moving to different cultures unlike now where global drivers are basically uniforming every one toward a fixed model.
Mid 00s Poland had people behaving and thinking completely different than Germany, nowadays both changed and the differences are less and less.

Thats works for me too ofc, I was quite good in club game in the late 00s and early 10s, nowadays its completely different and younger guys doing it confirm it.
That’s a fair assessment. The deterioration of women was becoming more and more apparent in the 70s ( my teen years) and then very obvious in the 80s, but as you have observed, it’s much worse now.

I wouldn’t be too quick to write off the perceptions of the older guys here though. We’re aware of the changes as we lived through them. No argument that things are at an all-time low, and that technology has accelerated and facilitated the decay. What was hard for me in my 20s is almost impossible for you guys today. It’s a very sad state of affairs and I genuinely feel bad for you younger guys. The deck is so severely stacked against you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading these type of threads on here is disappointing. I don't think anyone could ever deny that "looks matter" to women. Women enjoy looking at attractive men. But to insinuate that every man who is not physically gifted is doomed from the start (yes, I know this is paraphrasing and a bit of a oversimplification of the thread) is a defeatist attitude that has no place on this board. That isn't our intent.

The primary idea behind this thread stands for everything this board is NOT supposed to be about in my opinion.
Wrong

Because you CAN do something about it. You can blackpill solutions that this forum openly disapproves of, yet will help you

For example hair transplants. A decent procedure will triple your success with women. Yet this forum tells you to man up and get an Asian girlfriend online

Fat reduction in the face. This is probably the single biggest and most underrated thing you can do to be more attractive to women. I don't mean lift, I mean actually get your fat percentage down

There's more extreme stuff that I won't go into. I will only get called a cuck. Probably a 6"2 Chad who fails to see irony

I've seen both sides of the coin. I've been the c0cky redpill guy with a receding hairline and got laid. And I've been the blackpill guy who looksmaxed out and got laid

Both are successful. But if you want MAXIMUM success you need to take both of them

Yet for some reason this forum totally discredits looks. And it's borderline retarded

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a fair assessment. The deterioration of women was becoming more and more apparent in the 70s ( my teen years) and then very obvious in the 80s, but as you have observed, it’s much worse now.

I wouldn’t be too quick to write off the perceptions of the older guys here though. We’re aware of the changes as we lived through them. No argument that things are at an all-time low, and that technology has accelerated and facilitated the decay. What was hard for me in my 20s is almost impossible for you guys today. It’s a very sad state of affairs and I genuinely feel bad for you younger guys. The deck is so severely stacked against you.
Im not saying that guys who did the D-day in normandy are pvssies, Im saying that they cant really tell if a predator missile is useful or not given that the field they endured has a different logistic and deployment in both sides.

Do you recall when napoleon was stressing the importance of modern artillery and investing plenty of resources while everyone around said that cavalry charges would have never been out of use and artillery was a secondary option?

Wrong

Because you CAN do something about it. You can blackpill solutions that this forum openly disapproves of, yet will help you

For example hair transplants. A decent procedure will triple your success with women. Yet this forum tells you to man up and get an Asian girlfriend online

Fat reduction in the face. This is probably the single biggest and most underrated thing you can do to be more attractive to women. I don't mean lift, I mean actually get your fat percentage down

There's more extreme stuff that I won't go into. I will only get called a cuck. Probably a 6"2 Chad who fails to see irony

I've seen both sides of the coin. I've been the c0cky redpill guy with a receding hairline and got laid. And I've been the blackpill guy who looksmaxed out and got laid

Both are successful. But if you want MAXIMUM success you need to take both of them

Yet for some reason this forum totally discredits looks. And it's borderline retarded
Totally agree but I believe its not that we have many chads here that dont know how being fat or bald is a problem, I believe we simple have many users who cant stand being dealt crappy card.

Its much easier for a bald guy to assume that with enough "confidence" or "frame" he can overcome looking like danny devito while many girls would simply ignore him even before he talks.

Hair transplant need money and sufference while self deception is easier, faster and less expensive.

Not necessarily saying that if you are bald its over or that an hair trasplant is mandatory, just using it to explain a point.

Othewise whats the point of being shape when we can just "be more confident" and get the same results...thats what old women say to each other "strong, independant" is all that matters.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong

I don’t see any evidence whatsoever that “this forum totally discredits looks”.

As a matter of fact, it seems to me that virtually 100% of us say that looks are important and that we should do what we can to maximize them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying that guys who did the D-day in normandy are pvssies, Im saying that they cant really tell if a predator missile is useful or not given that the field they endured has a different logistic and deployment in both sides.

Do you recall when napoleon was stressing the importance of modern artillery and investing plenty of resources while everyone around said that cavalry charges would have never been out of use and artillery was a secondary option?
I said that your assessment was fair and that technology has changed these dynamics far for the worse, so I don’t get where you see an argument.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys blaming failure with women not on themselves are cucked.

Folks don't want to put in the time and the effort.

It's far easier to just say you aren't good looking by genetics.

I've been obese and ugly and I got laid like a warlord and I've been super ripped with abs popping and still got laid.

The only difference was in how confident I felt about myself and my life.

It's easier to go out and talk to women when you feel good about how you look. That's it.

Step game up.

When was the last time you approached 100 women?

Even when I was at my ugliest, I have smashed a new broad every week.

Step game up.

It's always better to keep improving your looks, wealth, status and skills.
You smashed mainly asians and ugly fat white girls when you were fat and hot white girls when you were ripped?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong

We can agree to disagree.

I have very rarely seen advice (at least advice that I would trust) telling people who are bald to "man up and get an Asian girlfriend online." I do agree that a lot of advice about self-improvement such as "getting into the gym" is freely given. That advice is more about self-improvement which leads to more confidence which leads to more success with women. I think calling things "red pill" or "black pill" gets you bogged down in semantics. It is more about having confidence in yourself and carrying it over to dealing with women.

No one here is denying that if all things between two men are equal that the lady is not going to choose the physically better looking man. That isn't exactly a shock. My point was this however: this site is about having a certain attitude and confidence. Posts like the OP (and not a shot at OP-poster who I have seen give some good advice) are the type that I don't feel are overall helpful to guys who come here looking for answers. Instead of having an attitude to improve, it tells guys it is OK to be fatalistic because "I wasn't born with the right genetics to get the hottest women." It isn't helpful. That was my point.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude anyone who has paid attention to what i post here would disagree and see that your full of shyt right there and now. You need more testosterone man...maybe stop jerking off? Watching to many movies?
You are laughable.

Thats not how your coming to the table.
I don't subscribe to looks alone so i dont support it. This is comming from a good looking man. Looks only get you so far.

Let me guess "we must win" a guys pretty face and big bicepts are going to make up with his 3" dik?
Or wait better yet his 10 inch dik but blows his load in 45 seconds.
Get a fcking clue before you take your research i have all these studies paradigm i really don't know reality azz.
" I must win" you want to be a better man with women?
Have fcking options and not studies on looks. You will get a lot farther.
You repeat random bullsh1t as a gimmic, "you need more self esteem bro", "you need more testosterone bro" but still you dont tell me how old you are.

I started to see it after you disregard all the data shown to you as if you "know better".

Maybe its you to need more T given your age and the advice you give are just projection?

How old are you its a simple question even a mexican that just crossed the border can answer...

In case you forget to quote this part HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Cause if you are in your 60s and I believe you are given how you interact with ideas, you definitely have no idea how dating works among the younger crowd as if we needed a futher prof after reading you here.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who keep pounding this Asian thing have little to no knowledge of what your talking about. Traditional asian girls are not slave girls you can just take to the woodshed but they actually require you to be a man. Unlike the THOTT shyt your experiencing in the feminized USA figuratively speaking.
String - I was referring to something Medina said. I actually have no experience with Asian women (I do Asian-Americans, but not bona-fide Asian women from Asia).

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Gotcha. Im referring to the gents including (rollo) who like to think any guy can go asian and divert his SMV to a 3rd world country.
Not only are they not up to speed with Asian culture or the complexities of the current immigration system.
They are only feeding their narrative dynamic without any idea of culture,
Only what the "tabloids" say
This isnt jump the wall of mexico simplicity here.
The days of mail order catalogs are long long gone.

That being said the guys willing to jump on a plane and experience some unknowns will understand the game in other countries but yet still understanding the female dynamic. No data here just experience lol.

I hear Ukranian women are quite abundant these days?
where I live they are, lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long live DATA! Lol
Talking about data, is there any that says how old are you? why are you afraid to give a short brief answer?

You've been talking about confidence and frame yet are not even confident enough to say your age?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm pretty sure my age is on my profile. I was referring to you. Im 46 as of this spring.
Besides what does that matter? Ive been mistaken for early 30s many times especially without facial hair. It is nothing.
I dont date up. I like younger women. The girl im with is 32.
Again these are just logistics in the role of social dynamics. Age is only effected in larger brackets.

A 40 yr old can date a 25 yr old. And a 25 yr old man can date a 40 year old woman.
Healthier men will do well into there late 50s.
I remember in the early 2ks 30 year olds hitting on my 50yr old pop. Its all relative to situations
So you believe you have a good grasp about clubbing and online dating for the 20--30 crowd while you are 46 just while you are dating a 32 yrs old girl?

Personally I believe you dont, as much as Im not gonna have it when I will be your age but thats fine to me, guess we will agree to disagree.