Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this and help me improve .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this lockdown thing made me start texting more . I ve never used texting to get a woman , i would usually meet her in person and only arrange a date or something or comment a few words on an instagram story .

This is about a plate ( my last one right now unfortunately f you corona) and for some reason i don’t really understand she lost interest. We used to talk hours long on the phone . The last 10 days this was gone . No calls no texting no nothing. Didn’t initiate neither me or her . Anyway i thought of giving an end to it so I replied in one of her instagram stories. She had uploaded a quote about being alone in the end i don’t know something like this . The interaction went exactly like this .

Me replying on her story: are you mad?
her: no why ?
me: then why that quote?
her :i liked it , should i feel something if i upload anything like this?:rofl:
Me: For me yes
Her: for me not :rofl:, that was something irrelevant, wasn’t targeted at someone
Me: so it was something motivational for good night
Yes i did noticed that she wasn’t down to talk with me , something non existent during all of our interactions. Usually she would blow up my phone with texts after texts telling me what she did in the last hour . So i thought ill try to dig a bit to see what’s wrong if possible and try to lower the tension.
Me: I’m just playing with you , how you doing ?
Her: I’m good , and you?
Blah blah
I told her about a book that I’m reading and that she should also start reading it . Then i tried to communicate with her More covertly.
Her: I’ll think about it:lol:
Me: You don’t need to think about it , if something is worth it , do it
Her: ok
So i used voice message after that . Bold is voice , normal is text.
Me: hmmm don’t like that “ok” , whenever i listen to it something wrong is going on .
Her:Not at all , I’m just sleepy:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Me: yes , i do remember sometime ago you said the same thing and were talking till later in the morning
Her: no really , i go to sleep at around 00:00 at night and wake up early
Her:So I’m going now , good night
So I feel really disrespected here for some reason and i wanted to use @guru1000 technique of Silence and Distance but since i was mad and turned off by her I thought i should end this for once and for all .
Me: So that means we won’t be talking like old times huh? (in Sarcastic way) Alright i won’t be bothering you again. See ya
Her: yeah Those days are long gone , i sleep early and wake up early and tomorrow it’s not different. Good nightttttt:love:
Me:I get it , i get , anyway it was a pleasure , good night( the way when you say it to somebody that you’ll never see again)
Hit me hard , can you point my mistakes?
Also I deleted her number , and muted her on instagram.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you asked her what's wrong one too many times when she showed you she didn't want to talk. Should've just left her on read or delivered at some point. You overextended and got hit with the touch of death.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you asked her what's wrong one too many times when she showed you she didn't want to talk. Should've just left her on read or delivered at some point. You overextended and got hit with the touch of death.
Honestly, her loss . She’s known to hang out with losers and uglier dudes. She had many insecurities being with a guy like me .I was too much for her . These were the words of our mutual friends .

So there are also those women who can’t handle dudes with higher SMV/quality and choose guys lower than them because they feel in control.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, her loss . She’s known to hang out with losers and uglier dudes. She had many insecurities being with a guy like me .I was too much for her . These were the words of our mutual friends .

So there are also those women who can’t handle dudes with higher SMV/quality and choose guys lower than them because they feel in control.
That's the right attitude my man. You da prize and she failed to secure the prize. I've read something I dont know where on this forum exactly but it said a Don Juan does not care whether he gets rejected, loses the girl, overextends, gets his heart broken and you seem to have that mindset. So honestly, just do what you feel is right because judging from your posts you seem to be focused on self improvement and that will no doubt draw women to you. You showed her you were willing to walk and did it, you left with your honour intact.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the right attitude my man. You da prize and she failed to secure the prize. I've read something I dont know where on this forum exactly but it said a Don Juan does not care whether he gets rejected, loses the girl, overextends, gets his heart broken and you seem to have that mindset. So honestly, just do what you feel is right because judging from your posts you seem to be focused on self improvement and that will no doubt draw women to you. You showed her you were willing to walk and did it, you left with your honour intact.
Appreciate your words buddy .
She did her part on what i needed her for so she was useless after that . Since I’m too selfish myself and i wasn’t intending to text her at all , i thought maybe i was too selfish and maybe I’m wrong that’s why i texted her . She did nothing wrong , she never ghosted on me , she just lost interest. I just wanted to take some notes from you guys if i i did something wrong during this interaction, something that you see that i don’t.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were too obvious in probing whether she still likes you or not. That ship had already sailed. As you know, women are unreliable and cowardly. They will suddenly feel "differently" and just fade out rather than face things.

I know how it feels, though. You want resolution and she just disappears as if you two had nothing going on. Social media encourages them to take the easy way out.

That's just how it is in 2020. You couldn't have done anything to save it except to ghost her and see if she resurfaces. You showed your cards so it's definitely game over. Next.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the conversation made me cringe a little bit. You say she’s just a plate, but you seem like you care/have feelings/are invested more than she is. It may be because she is your only plate and she can sense your lack of abundance. Maybe you were coming off as too needy. I don’t ask if a girl is mad or if she is ok anymore. It doesn’t matter.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to God 90% of this question would be solved if these guys watched AMS on YouTube. Not promoting anything, but in a nutshell what he says and these guys don't get is that we are the prize.
My man right here talking about " a plate" but later on said " talked long hours on the phone" howwww swayyy?
Texting with emojis, grown man texting emojis .. man FOH

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to God 90% of this question would be solved if these guys watched AMS on YouTube. Not promoting anything, but in a nutshell what he says and these guys don't get is that we are the prize.
My man right here talking about " a plate" but later on said " talked long hours on the phone" howwww swayyy?
That "you are the prize" kind of stuff always sounded quite pathetic to me. Women tell each other the same. An arms race of pep talk, lol... Just pathetic imo. But though id put it very differently, i get the point of it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "you are the prize" kind of stuff always sounded quite pathetic to me. Women tell each other the same. An arms race of pep talk, lol... Just pathetic imo. But though id put it very differently, i get the point of it.
I get the point of it but it definitely cannot be used in every interaction/situation. It's a cop out for dealing with your own issues, IMO.

OP, I too let my ego get the best of me and can't fathom why a girl would lose interest in me if I didn't do anything blatantly wrong. I'm working on keeping that in check and understanding that it very well could have been absolutely nothing about me that caused her to walk away. It's a challenge but with experience like these, comes improvement, then comes indifference. I'm definitely not like I used to be in that I felt I needed to know the reason she lost interest. Just chalk it up as her losing interest for whatever reason and move on to the next one. Best not to spend more time thinking about it.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the conversation made me cringe a little bit. You say she’s just a plate, but you seem like you care/have feelings/are invested more than she is. It may be because she is your only plate and she can sense your lack of abundance. Maybe you were coming off as too needy. I don’t ask if a girl is mad or if she is ok anymore. It doesn’t matter.
If she’s mad was a response and an opener concerning her instagram story . Didn’t give a shyt if she was mad or not . I wanted to start convo because that’s how i usually do it with her and then it flows from it’s own . As i said later in the text i was just playing with her . The only answer that i didn’t like was when she said “ok” . That’s when i asked what’s wrong.
Where did you see me use any emojis? That’s what she was using . I never use emojis . And do you have anything else to do during lockdown? Can’t you have human relations? Haven’t you never talked sexually with a plate on the phone? Why is it so weird to talk with a plate for hours long on the phone when you can’t physically meet her?
OP try this sometime. Force yourself. 5-8 words max. If you cant text it in 5 words or less don't say it.
Avoid questions in text.

I wanted to add revisit this often and scrutinize your own text as objectively as you can.
Thanks for the tip . I try to use as fewer words as possible. If you notice i used more words while i recorded a voice message. Other than that i try to limit the words i text as much as possible . Didn’t write any essays.
You care way too much and make it seem like you are desperate for her attention
Seconded. Your posts were trying way too hard to talk to her.
How was i desperate for attention? We haven’t talked for like 2 weeks and that was a short 5 minute interaction which most of the time i played with her and as soon as she made it clear she wasn’t interested i ejected . Didn’t tried even a tiny bit to dig further on what’s the issue . As for the “are you mad “ line , that was just an opener concerning her instagram story . I could instead text her out of the blue in whatsapp and ask her ehats wrong . Instead i used my finesse to slide into her dm and be seemed as “just checking out” . Would it be better if i just texted her on whatsapp?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the point of it but it definitely cannot be used in every interaction/situation. It's a cop out for dealing with your own issues, IMO.

OP, I too let my ego get the best of me and can't fathom why a girl would lose interest in me if I didn't do anything blatantly wrong. I'm working on keeping that in check and understanding that it very well could have been absolutely nothing about me that caused her to walk away. It's a challenge but with experience like these, comes improvement, then comes indifference. I'm definitely not like I used to be in that I felt I needed to know the reason she lost interest. Just chalk it up as her losing interest for whatever reason and move on to the next one. Best not to spend more time thinking about it.
I do agree with you . I believe being egoistical is like a double edged sword. Sometimes it’s for your benefit and sometimes it’s like digging your own grave .

I do remember sometime ago reading a post from guru saying why 2 attractive people can’t be together . Cause when a person is attractive enough he gets too c.cky and egoistical and none of them intend to lower that for their own good , so instead a relationship is destroyed and each one of them ends with someone less attractive or lower value usually. It’s like a fight for power .
Both me and her are considered very attractive, we both have thousand followers on instagram and both are financially strong . But she chooses to be with someone less attractive but i choose to be with someone the same or even more attractive.

Maybe that’s the issue that made her lose interest, that i was too egoistical but that’s alright for me . Either my way or the highway.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she’s mad was a response and an opener concerning her instagram story . Didn’t give a shyt if she was mad or not . I wanted to start convo because that’s how i usually do it with her and then it flows from it’s own . As i said later in the text i was just playing with her . The only answer that i didn’t like was when she said “ok” . That’s when i asked what’s wrong.

Where did you see me use any emojis? That’s what she was using . I never use emojis . And do you have anything else to do during lockdown? Can’t you have human relations? Haven’t you never talked sexually with a plate on the phone? Why is it so weird to talk with a plate for hours long on the phone when you can’t physically meet her?

Thanks for the tip . I try to use as fewer words as possible. If you notice i used more words while i recorded a voice message. Other than that i try to limit the words i text as much as possible . Didn’t write any essays.

How was i desperate for attention? We haven’t talked for like 2 weeks and that was a short 5 minute interaction which most of the time i played with her and as soon as she made it clear she wasn’t interested i ejected . Didn’t tried even a tiny bit to dig further on what’s the issue . As for the “are you mad “ line , that was just an opener concerning her instagram story . I could instead text her out of the blue in whatsapp and ask her ehats wrong . Instead i used my finesse to slide into her dm and be seemed as “just checking out” . Would it be better if i just texted her on whatsapp?
Its not always how much you interact sometimes its what you say during your interactions no matter how brief.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 people in a contest of who can spin more plates (ie. SMV attractiveness) will usually end up poorly and they will end up with other people. Sometimes through very explosive and volatile endings. I posted in another thread same idea.
Indifference will reign King in such a scenario.
Indifference you mean not caring?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules of texting are different than the rules of talking to someone irl. Your messages need to be more concise without much filler. Obviously only you know the dynamic between you and her, but the way you started it off with “are you mad” and tied it in with you made it seem like you were asking “are you mad AT ME” which changes everything despite it being a small nuance. It would’ve been fine for a one-off, but the fact that you kept pressing afterwards mimicked simping even if in actuality it wasn’t. That’s just how it looked like to us on the outside, anyway.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.. and for some reason i don’t really understand she lost interest. We used to talk hours long on the phone .
Big mistake. You win nothing by this, this is what chicks do.

You were talking like bf and gf having this wonderful connection while you became less and less of a mystery and comfortable aka boring while no physical action was present. No wonder her pvssy dried up. Girls are looking for excitment and guys they can't figure out, guys who fvck them good and care less than them.
The texting just shows you being clearly more invested and looking for her attention, almost desperately asking what's wrong etc. You didn't like her "ok" shows you as a butthurt little boy. You care WAY too much.
In my eyes you come off as the woman in this interaction but tbh her interest was probably already lost because you beat a dead horse by over communicating evident by the long phone sessions.

Learn to be more indifferent and let women come to you, they are like cats.
Give them a good time (in person) and then go back and do your thing and let them come to you, or not. No problem, you have million others out there.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake. You win nothing by this, this is what chicks do.

You were talking like bf and gf having this wonderful connection while you became less and less of a mystery and comfortable aka boring while no physical action was present. No wonder her pvssy dried up. Girls are looking for excitment and guys they can't figure out, guys who fvck them good and care less than them.
The texting just shows you being clearly more invested and looking for her attention, almost desperately asking what's wrong etc. You didn't like her "ok" shows you as a butthurt little boy. You care WAY too much.
In my eyes you come off as the woman in this interaction but tbh her interest was probably already lost because you beat a dead horse by over communicating evident by the long phone sessions.

Learn to be more indifferent and let women come to you, they are like cats.
Give them a good time (in person) and then go back and do your thing and let them come to you, or not. No problem, you have million others out there.
^^^ Ding ding ding ^^^

OP comes across as petulant and grudging to me on top of the basic mistake of overcontact. OP, take 10 deep breaths and a step back, just chill more. Let things both be and pass without obsessing over control or perceived slights.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the guys too much caring. your current text game is going to dry more panties than at wet why don't you look at Mr Woods posts. Cheat a little and then work out your own style.

buts mate seriously you're a smart and accomplished guy in times like this shouldn't you be choosing some worthy challenging project or you got time to focus on yourself. Your in Europe so you probably speak 3 languages why not do some online language exchange with with cute chicks cute girls. I seem to remember you were a tennis coach why not learn a stroke you don't have any a double handed backhand or a single hand or learn to play left-handed if I was a student and my coach suddenly changed hand during the session I would think wow this guy is like a god of tennis. set up a marketing campaign for your business when the band lifts or try and work out which shares will bounce most etc