Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this and help me improve .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake. You win nothing by this, this is what chicks do.

You were talking like bf and gf having this wonderful connection while you became less and less of a mystery and comfortable aka boring while no physical action was present. No wonder her pvssy dried up. Girls are looking for excitment and guys they can't figure out, guys who fvck them good and care less than them.
The texting just shows you being clearly more invested and looking for her attention, almost desperately asking what's wrong etc. You didn't like her "ok" shows you as a butthurt little boy. You care WAY too much.
In my eyes you come off as the woman in this interaction but tbh her interest was probably already lost because you beat a dead horse by over communicating evident by the long phone sessions.

Learn to be more indifferent and let women come to you, they are like cats.
Give them a good time (in person) and then go back and do your thing and let them come to you, or not. No problem, you have million others out there.
I do get your points and notes taken .
Thats what i do mostly , i very rarely initiate and in that example maybe it was the 2nd time i ever initiated with her . Other than that , i never told her anything about me and actually she would often comment that she knows nothing about me and that I’m a mystery.
itsa good opportunity right now to train all these things cause this social distancing might go for longer and it seems through texting is going to be the only way to get a woman .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the guys too much caring. your current text game is going to dry more panties than at wet why don't you look at Mr Woods posts. Cheat a little and then work out your own style.

buts mate seriously you're a smart and accomplished guy in times like this shouldn't you be choosing some worthy challenging project or you got time to focus on yourself. Your in Europe so you probably speak 3 languages why not do some online language exchange with with cute chicks cute girls. I seem to remember you were a tennis coach why not learn a stroke you don't have any a double handed backhand or a single hand or learn to play left-handed if I was a student and my coach suddenly changed hand during the session I would think wow this guy is like a god of tennis. set up a marketing campaign for your business when the band lifts or try and work out which shares will bounce most etc
I was a pro tennis player not a coach but that was 3 years ago . I’m not playing anymore .Actually I’m already on a couple of projects since before the corona lockdown started and haven’t been outside a lot , and still have plans , so work ain’t of an issue honestly. Only set back is no gym . Other that that thanks to not being out often, ended now with no plates for the first time after long time and the situation feels kinda weird . I never been on OLD and don’t intend to . For now I’ll just enjoy being single as much as i can and focus on other things . And yes i do speak 3 languages and I’m learning a 4th currently. Self improvement never ends .

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually for messaging practice OLD is great. Because you know 90% of the time it's going to be a complete waste. Honestly I d cheerfully rip off some of Mr Woods stuff and Rob krauser s stuff fairly simple is best with chicks it doesn't have to be insightful or rocket science. add a bit of your own material and voila u have basic messaging game. because it's so simple you will pick it up pretty quick and o l d is a great lab to make mistakes in.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty I found the dialog quite cringeworthy (Mr nice guy butthurt rolled up all in one)
Me replying on her story: are you mad?
Me: hmmm don’t like that “ok” , whenever i listen to it something wrong is going on
Her:Not at all , I’m just sleepy:lol::lol::lol::lol: (she dont give a fuuk)
Me: yes , i do remember sometime ago you said the same thing and were talking till later in the morning
Frankly none of this text "lost" her, she was gone long before this exchange.

Lets hope you man-up and honor this: (btw, this is not a "win")
Me:I get it , i get , anyway it was a pleasure , good night

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a hater OP, but this was really cringy man.. came off a little too demanding and needy and was way too emotional at the end.. It was like you were trying to force an alpha frame, while begging for her attention at the same time.. it did not seem congruent at all.

I don't see any compliments, or even sexual talk at all.. you're talking about boring stuff and probing her for interest when there is nothing even there.. maybe if you called her sexy or something, she would vibe with you. I don't think it was a total rejection, well, up until you got emotional. Girls need sleep too.. it was midnight bro.. lol, I think you're way over thinking it and getting too emotional.

I'd just next her.. I hate to say it, but you fvcked up. Not even worth trying to fix at this point. Stop getting emotional, and remember that being ****y without being flirty just makes you an *******.. playing way too many games just to find out if she interested, when all you need to to do is say something like "Damn, you look sexy today." and see how she reacts. Stop over thinking everything my guy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a hater OP, but this was really cringy man.. came off a little too demanding and needy and was way too emotional at the end.. It was like you were trying to force an alpha frame, while begging for her attention at the same time.. it did not seem congruent at all.

I don't see any compliments, or even sexual talk at all.. you're talking about boring stuff and probing her for interest when there is nothing even there.. maybe if you called her sexy or something, she would vibe with you. I don't think it was a total rejection, well, up until you got emotional. Girls need sleep too.. it was midnight bro.. lol, I think you're way over thinking it and getting too emotional.

I'd just next her.. I hate to say it, but you fvcked up. Not even worth trying to fix at this point. Stop getting emotional, and remember that being ****y without being flirty just makes you an *******.. playing way too many games just to find out if she interested, when all you need to to do is say something like "Damn, you look sexy today." and see how she reacts. Stop over thinking everything my guy.
When she just told him "ok" as a reply, thats exactly what my brain said too :rofl: i read what he said there and was just like "ok" in agreement with her haha.

OP it was good that you posted this thread, if you let it be one then it can be a great learning experience for your attitude for your own sake.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your pointers , took many notes and really i appreciate them all. Still many people came into conclusions without knowing the background.
I know this plate since March. We banged the same day . She left the next day back to her place(one plane away) Didn’t texted her till early April. She texted me first with Birthday wishes and from then we talked casually.While we were talking almost 50% was sexual talk and our Talking ratio was 70% her 30% me or even less . Always kept limited my information.
Now since this lockdown thing happened and no planes were allowed to travel , the sooner i would be able to see her was going to be in July . Maybe later as it seems.So we get our first reason why maybe she lost interest.
Secondly , as @Scars very well pointed , it wasn’t rejection and it was midnight, so it was expected to get this response. I just wanted to test the waters. Maybe she’s still into me and i overreacted but i won’t be entertaining a woman through texting for the next 3-4 months like a clown . That was just another way for me to tell her bye bye . I don’t care if it was a nice guy move, but i believe i maintained my self respect telling her covertly that i enjoyed and respected our interaction and that i won’t be doing it anymore . That’s what i believe a gentleman would do cause she did to me no wrong.

English translation(cause the whole thing was written in a different language ) doesn’t help much to get the teasing emotion of my texting game . I let my sister to read all of this interaction and get a woman’s perspective and she told me i gave a zero fcks vibe .

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your pointers , took many notes and really i appreciate them all. Still many people came into conclusions without knowing the background.
I know this plate since March. We banged the same day . She left the next day back to her place(one plane away) Didn’t texted her till early April. She texted me first with Birthday wishes and from then we talked casually.While we were talking almost 50% was sexual talk and our Talking ratio was 70% her 30% me or even less . Always kept limited my information.
Now since this lockdown thing happened and no planes were allowed to travel , the sooner i would be able to see her was going to be in July . Maybe later as it seems.So we get our first reason why maybe she lost interest.
Secondly , as @Scars very well pointed , it wasn’t rejection and it was midnight, so it was expected to get this response. I just wanted to test the waters. Maybe she’s still into me and i overreacted but i won’t be entertaining a woman through texting for the next 3-4 months like a clown . That was just another way for me to tell her bye bye . I don’t care if it was a nice guy move, but i believe i maintained my self respect telling her covertly that i enjoyed and respected our interaction and that i won’t be doing it anymore . That’s what i believe a gentleman would do cause she did to me no wrong.

English translation(cause the whole thing was written in a different language ) doesn’t help much to get the teasing emotion of my texting game . I let my sister to read all of this interaction and get a woman’s perspective and she told me i gave a zero fcks vibe .
After your hook-up you could have continued with intermittent phone seks to keep the sexy vibe alive.