Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasting

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thinking about your last posts.
I'm on a fast again, but cannot lose strength, most importantly, my endurance.

it's been nearly a month since that one day of 19:5 and 3 days of 18:6.
Have the snake juice ingredients, but couldn't find foodgrade epsom salts. Will double up on the magnesium malate supplement instead.

At a lower concentration of caffeine and higher concentration of multiple new supplements in the body, so I'm curious how its going to go this time around.
Are you lifting a home gym? No gyms are open in the UK.

I did a 20hr fast mid evening closer to 19hrs in.i felt weak. No PRs. ****, i was fasting. No caffeine or black coffee. I muss pre.

I am going full calisthenics king. Body weight, rings, handstands, yoga, foam rolling, etc. Meditation too, prayer, minimum 8hrs a sleep per night, Epsom salts bath, ice baths, ice showers, wim Hoff breathing techniques.

No candles lol i did use bath bombs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea fasting is a nice challenge to do. Just not sustainable long term imo.

I'm doing mainly bodyweight stuff everyday. Pushups, pullups, and handstand press. Got some light dumbbells for rear delts. I'll ocxasionally throw in a 15 minuete jog for cardio too.

There's this really hard challenge on YouTube where you have to do 100 pushups and 50 pullups in under 5 mins. That's my goal during quarantine.
I'm doing muscle ups, archers and ring training, and other things. Kettlebells German volume training. I have diet on point. Incremental full day + fasts is the next level.

I will link some calisthenics channels. The build looks ridiculous. Less big then bodybuilding but calisthenics muscle looks more dense.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I did a 20hr fast mid evening closer to 19hrs in.i felt weak. No PRs. ****, i was fasting. No caffeine or black coffee. I muss pre.

I am going full calisthenics king. Body weight, rings, handstands, yoga, foam rolling, etc. Meditation too, prayer, minimum 8hrs a sleep per night, Epsom salts bath, ice baths, ice showers, wim Hoff breathing techniques.

no bro, much respect. low bow of respect, your lifestyle's my goal.

Hof is cool.
I'm on the preface in the book and you're past chapter 10.
I'm looking up to ya. give me some years please. Staticus here said it took longer than 10 years.
Space and equipment is lacking, moving soon to get a dedicated workout room.
Inspired by you and all here at Ss.
Many thanks.
Did 18:6 fast yesterday with less than 1000cal Feel energised!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no bro, much respect. low bow of respect, your lifestyle's my goal.

Hof is cool.
I'm on the preface in the book and you're past chapter 10.
I'm looking up to ya. give me some years please. Staticus here said it took longer than 10 years.
Space and equipment is lacking, moving soon to get a dedicated workout room.
Inspired by you and all here at Ss.
Many thanks.
Did 18:6 fast yesterday with less than 1000cal Feel energised!
Good stuff mate.

Its comical. Bruce Lee once said, immortality is in living a life worth remembering.

DJ lifestyle, pickup, pulling baeee, lifting, game, purpose, etc is that hero's journey. I walked a trail today. I saw some stuff. The little thing's I nevertheless cared about.

The older I get, the More I enjoy the little thing's. Hitting snooze on the weekend or my morning cup of black coffee on Monday.

The sweetest things. The sound of the bird's chirping after a all nighter of pickup and late night pull. The sound of my foot steps on the walk back to my car.

Edit; ten yrs will come one way or another. Let it ride. I took the same approach to perspective to game and pickup. Next set. Next approach.

Learn to love the struggle.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fronts levers are super tough. I can do one where my legs are kinda bent but not straight
Its extra. I am hanging with it. There's a channel, FAQ and the kid's bad ass. I wish I got into gymnastics as a kid. I thought it was gay. Little did I know.

Working muscle ups, rings, fasting, kettlebell and running. Skipping. Its been great. I am living pandemic. Its a weird thought but I enjoy solitude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, your strength exertions on a fasted day will be down 5-10%. But on a 200-250lbs guy one 24 hrs fast day will rip off .75-1lbs of fat without excess excersize.

Try to fast 3 days just to show yourself you can do it. It'll teach you some things about your eating and hunger.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff mate.

Its comical. Bruce Lee once said, immortality is in living a life worth remembering.

DJ lifestyle, pickup, pulling baeee, lifting, game, purpose, etc is that hero's journey. I walked a trail today. I saw some stuff. The little thing's I nevertheless cared about.

The older I get, the More I enjoy the little thing's. Hitting snooze on the weekend or my morning cup of black coffee on Monday.

The sweetest things. The sound of the bird's chirping after a all nighter of pickup and late night pull. The sound of my foot steps on the walk back to my car.

Edit; ten yrs will come one way or another. Let it ride. I took the same approach to perspective to game and pickup. Next set. Next approach.

Learn to love the struggle.
My second cousin once said if only I looked around more, made more eye contact-I'd see that they were looking at me. I was fitter, better hair, more style with clothing back then on vacation in Quebec on the 400th anniversary.

Escalation moves so fast though. How do guys spin plates? How do they nextset so much. Treat it like exercise? That orbiter tried to explain desire like a light switch. On/off. Simple.
I'm definitely oldschool female because it takes so dam long with me.
Except with ex.

thus the oneitis or whatever you want to call it.

Went through an asecuality identifying phase. Thought I was broken.
No trauma in past that way, just tired of the pace, the utter speed, ... that Locarios video....it is screwy hormonal biology issues.
I wonder if my mojo will be back within 10 years. It will pass by anyways.
So many first dates with shortcircuited next judgements. What was I looking for? Some man who just KNEW his role without being taught. The brothers in here know. Small percentage only which you don't see out there. Blackpilled as all fv©k.
Post wall also means post pollyanna.

Should really game up one of those alternative lifestyles.
What's that one thing Sh@r¿'s Ranch in Pahrump, Nv in the U.S. offers?
The GFE.
Or the CFNM that's on the hub.
Or reverse 50 shades. oops, I'm not supposed to write unfeminine subjects.

Women have to train men too.
You know why, not for what you think.
Simply because each individual is different.
Know how there's AWALT? Well.
AMANotLT.
Every single man is a different ball of wax.

Late Dad said there was only 12 personality types in the world.
I've worked in trades with brother coworkers with so many more types than this.

Struggle's with myself. Learn to love the struggle means learn to love myself then.

Cool the way you write, it's infectious. Streaming consciousness.
I like reading these workout and health and nature positives bro. Good example setting.
Keep going. Keep grinding.

One day I'll read all old posts of the regulars here, including my own. I want to stay. Learning and thinking.
Fascinating to see the growth and realisations.
Sosuave is some kind of multiplayer merged blog. Not like any other forum I've seen.

Good timing for me. Postbreakup, changing health for the better, pandemic.

The weather has almost finished changing. I've been so cautious sweating outside to not catch a chill then get defenses down then somehow get the corona.
Handling the "fear"/stress of this time in my life better than I thought I would.

Hungry this morning so no fast. Calories were too low in my open window and I ate wheat for first time in a long time. On another 18:6 fast now but will allow few more healthy carbs and fats and proteins. Aim for double the calories in my open window than yesterday.
The forum works to permanently record in the world wide web my accountability issues and learning to accept more responsibility.
Embarassed to say I only have 4x5lb weights and my barbell. It's all I could afford/find before everything shuttered.
Better than nothing.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Muslims have a fasting month and I've observed those that sticks to it on average losses abt 10kgs.

Pretty good huh?

Meanwhile Catholics has fasting from 18-59 yrs old that only allows 1 main meal + 2 smaller meals (per day) that combined must not exceed the main meal. It's almost impossible to be fat if you stick to this regime.

Pretty good too huh?

BTW OP it's good that you're being disciplined and certainly admirable, in todays society, there's a growing number of men who are becoming overweight and a burden to society.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My second cousin once said if only I looked around more, made more eye contact-I'd see that they were looking at me. I was fitter, better hair, more style with clothing back then on vacation in Quebec on the 400th anniversary.
One of the best channels I saw was FAQ. The kid's a Physio, kin major, and calisthenics king. Awkward socially but he did the reps. Enough to be world class.

In Arnold's book total recall, he Deems everything ln life comes down to reps. I'm not natural like Dustin in the game nor GSP in terms of fitness nor aesthetics but I put in reps. Looking awesome. Better then I did at 20s. Men peak late.

Escalation moves so fast though. How do guys spin plates? How do they nextset so much. Treat it like exercise? That orbiter tried to explain desire like a light switch. On/off. Simple.
Females nature is ruthless like mother nature. Look no further then women's OLD bio. Women's ability to fight tooth and nail over pro choice (ie murdering babies). Women will claw the eyes out of every man, women, and child to get the alpha.

The aesthetics, the bench in the gym, the new techniques at mma, PRs, pulling etc isn't so much about just the W. Its whonyou became in the process.

It could be a four plate squat, pulling a three some or learning muscle ups on rings. Its not about the outcome. Its about cultivation of 'Being.' I'm "that guy" with or without the girl.

Tactics and techniques are the means to an end. Outcomes are a metric by which to evaluate your approach and refine your process. Learn the process.

i'm definitely oldschool female because it takes so dam long with me.
Except with ex.

thus the oneitis or whatever you want to call it.

Went through an asecuality identifying phase. Thought I was broken.
No trauma in past that way, just tired of the pace, the utter speed, ... that Locarios video....it is screwy hormonal biology issues.
I wonder if my mojo will be back within 10 years. It will pass by anyways.
So many first dates with shortcircuited next judgements. What was I looking for? Some man who just KNEW his role without being taught. The brothers in here know. Small percentage only which you don't see out there. Blackpilled as all fv©k.
Post wall also means post pollyanna.

Should really game up one of those alternative lifestyles.
What's that one thing Sh@r¿'s Ranch in Pahrump, Nv in the U.S. offers?
The GFE.
Or the CFNM that's on the hub.
Or reverse 50 shades. oops, I'm not supposed to write unfeminine subjects.

Women have to train men too.
You know why, not for what you think.
Simply because each individual is different.
Know how there's AWALT? Well.
AMANotLT.
Every single man is a different ball of wax.

Late Dad said there was only 12 personality types in the world.
I've worked in trades with brother coworkers with so many more types than this.

Struggle's with myself. Learn to love the struggle means learn to love myself then.

Cool the way you write, it's infectious. Streaming consciousness.
I like reading these workout and health and nature positives bro. Good example setting.
Keep going. Keep grinding.

One day I'll read all old posts of the regulars here, including my own. I want to stay. Learning and thinking.
Fascinating to see the growth and realisations.
Sosuave is some kind of multiplayer merged blog. Not like any other forum I've seen.

Good timing for me. Postbreakup, changing health for the better, pandemic.

The weather has almost finished changing. I've been so cautious sweating outside to not catch a chill then get defenses down then somehow get the corona.
Handling the "fear"/stress of this time in my life better than I thought I would.

Hungry this morning so no fast. Calories were too low in my open window and I ate wheat for first time in a long time. On another 18:6 fast now but will allow few more healthy carbs and fats and proteins. Aim for double the calories in my open window than yesterday.
The forum works to permanently record in the world wide web my accountability issues and learning to accept more responsibility.
Embarassed to say I only have 4x5lb weights and my barbell. It's all I could afford/find before everything shuttered.
Better than nothing.
I think of it as Atari Pong.

Both must be engaged. Its futile otherwise.

The DJ experience is acknowledged from experience the contradiction between what women say and do. Following the old social contract of marrying, risk divorcé rape, and play house after the CC. Not in the mood for hubby but three way devils triangle with Tyrone and friends when on top form SMV 18-23.

I disagree with Rollo knocking rsd and Julien. I think a lot could benefit from taking actions after dealing with trauma. Its useless to bring it into a ltr. It won't end well.

The mental components required to fast, to approach, to lift, and train are prerequisites to win at the game of life. Embrace the journey. The wins and L's.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims have a fasting month and I've observed those that sticks to it on average losses abt 10kgs.

Pretty good huh?

Meanwhile Catholics has fasting from 18-59 yrs old that only allows 1 main meal + 2 smaller meals (per day) that combined must not exceed the main meal. It's almost impossible to be fat if you stick to this regime.

Pretty good too huh?

BTW OP it's good that you're being disciplined and certainly admirable, in todays society, there's a growing number of men who are becoming overweight and a burden to society.
Spaz, that one month of fasting you noticed avg out to 10+kg in 30 days. That's what I was telling the guys. Your body will consume around .75-1lbs of bodyfat per day during fasting on a 200-250lbs guy without doing any excersize. So it is a tool that needs to be considered.

Plus it teaches you that much of your eating was "addictive eating", triggered by something outsside of you! How do you "learn"? Well 2-3 days into a multiple day fast you have no "hunger", because your bbody is getting what it needs from it's fat stores....

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to try fasting and I got to say it is awesome. I've noticed that when I fast I have more mental clarity and focus. On the following day after a fast I have a ton of energy and I am in a really good mood. I plan on fasting once a week or every other week from now on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to try fasting and I got to say it is awesome. I've noticed that when I fast I have more mental clarity and focus. On the following day after a fast I have a ton of energy and I am in a really good mood. I plan on fasting once a week or every other week from now on.
Aside from pickup, one of the thing's I emphasize the importance of is SLEEP. Since fasting,my insulin is regulated to baseline. I sleep like a baby. Its great. There's so many fad diets. I swear by fasting. The mental toughness is challenging like approaching but again, its a process by which you are transcending Being. Who you are before and what you become is different. Its going through the fire. Taking the hit. Becoming bulletproof.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"embrace the journey. The wins and L's."
Thanks, reps and consistency. I'm in no rush anymore. The time will pass anyways.
Will look up what you referenced.
There's a philosopher that argued, there's no original idea. That we are all taking from different sources. I heard it in the truth about success riff by Owen. Strange dude but he spits bars. Forever mirrin.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was foam rolling tonight. I hit it hard this week training.

I had this knot in my traps. I couldn't worknit out. I ended up foam rolling on a 45 degrees + I added in a bit of rotation. Instead of aiming at the area of discomfort, I targeted the lats. Problems resolved.

Fellas, that lesson is spot on for biz, pulling baeeee, lifting, and life.

Refine the process. Critical thinking. Adjust. Take a variety of approaches and resolve the issue. Done!

I wish I knew about fasting sooner. Its epic. Sleep wise, aesthetics, no brain fog, and mental toughness to endure. Its money.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's a philosopher that argued, there's no original idea. That we are all taking from different sources. I heard it in the truth about success riff by Owen. Strange dude but he spits bars. Forever mirrin.
I like him, like Julien, like mystery, james is detailed and that's it so far, will watch some sasha then go back and watch all the rsd/mystery I can find.
These guys are the kind of guys I've gone to school and worked with.
Familiar personalities to me although I've never met them exactly.

Start going down the rabbit hole and you see yt suggestions and its early days, but I'll say there's more for me here than in red pill.
Keep thinking of movie The Accountant, scenes where he toughly exposes himself to hard-to-manage stimuli over and over.
Not closed to the possibility I have social disability-maybe not full spectrum but at least mild asperger's.

Alongside the philosopher's statement on ideas. There's no original art either.
But see, that's not true.
I have a plan for two abstract pieces. Thought of them during fasting.
Now, if I explained what they really were pictures of, I'd be branded eccentric or inappropriate.
Can't believe it took me this long to understand abstract art.

Today, just a 16:8 and breaking fast rn, but why can't 8 be the minimum open window? My max in 2 short months is 5.
I remember the dramatic pic on Gin Stephens social page of the everyday 19:5 overweight lady who also did a 36hr fast once a month. She probably saved her own life with that Delay, Don't Deny book/support. Will read soon.

Pandemic is challenging for bookworms when libraries/bookstores are closed. Boycott B ezos as much as I can(labour injustices)so that option's out too for getting new material.

Will read more fasting books and info soon, when I can.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like him, like Julien, like mystery, james is detailed and that's it so far, will watch some sasha then go back and watch all the rsd/mystery I can find.
These guys are the kind of guys I've gone to school and worked with.
Familiar personalities to me although I've never met them exactly.
Julien went full retard years ago and got a five country ban lol.

Married now lol and doing the TM stuff.

Start going down the rabbit hole and you see yt suggestions and its early days, but I'll say there's more for me here than in red pill.
Keep thinking of movie The Accountant, scenes where he toughly exposes himself to hard-to-manage stimuli over and over.
Not closed to the possibility I have social disability-maybe not full spectrum but at least mild asperger's.
Is that why you came here?

Alongside the philosopher's statement on ideas. There's no original art either.
But see, that's not true.
I have a plan for two abstract pieces. Thought of them during fasting.
Now, if I explained what they really were pictures of, I'd be branded eccentric or inappropriate.
Can't believe it took me this long to understand abstract art.

Today, just a 16:8 and breaking fast rn, but why can't 8 be the minimum open window? My max in 2 short months is 5.
I remember the dramatic pic on Gin Stephens social page of the everyday 19:5 overweight lady who also did a 36hr fast once a month. She probably saved her own life with that Delay, Don't Deny book/support. Will read soon.

Pandemic is challenging for bookworms when libraries/bookstores are closed. Boycott B ezos as much as I can(labour injustices)so that option's out too for getting new material.

Will read more fasting books and info soon, when I can.
Everyone's different. Test. See what works for you.

Six pack ATM. I want full 8 so, longer fasts shorter eat window for stubborn body fat.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Julien went full retard years ago and got a five country ban lol.

Married now lol and doing the TM stuff.

Is that why you came here?

Everyone's different. Test. See what works for you.

Six pack ATM. I want full 8 so, longer fasts shorter eat window for stubborn body fat.
*don't get weak though. Cool PR goal, that's for certain.
you can do it, find a way to maintain strength/endurance. You've got that ability.

*Why I'm here? I didn't even have the answer a couple months ago.
Yes.

I think so.

If you mean smash social blocks with people irl, by repetitive Gameskill learning that is being incrementally practiced by me.

Yes.

*TM=?

*Halfway through audio Game on yt. Great narration. I see who Dustin is now.

Last edited: