Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasting

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm capable of achieving anything I set my mind to and I deserve to reset my food craving brain and take back the controls.
Question: Was this^^^^ mostly an affirmation for you as a ‘self-talk’ to motivate you, or did you actually mean it as something you intended for us to know?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to m3. Wish i didn't talk. Sometimes we are extremely focused. We have alot of steam. But if we speak Itll be speaking our mind and thoughts which wont go well with others. Plus you may broadcast your intentions and the world normally tries to stall or block or progress. So its better to say nothing. If your disciplined enough to stay on a single subject you can talk about the local weather or sports. Just dont give them your mind. It's easier to say nothing.
I learned this from my brother. This is during that more serious grinding phase. I can second it, evil eye is a very real thing.

What I notice though, is that even if it’s just me speaking my thoughts to myself when I’m in the car alone, I find that my progress is still somewhat hindered even though there’s no one around to give me bad vibes (albeit, not as much, but still noticeable).

Nowadays, I just let others do the talking while I myself am the fun goof. I’ll say wise and intelligent things, but I’ll frame it in a way that sounds dumb just so that people don’t think much of me. Don’t want people knowing that I’m smarter than I seem lol. It brings bad blood.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
ummm, good question, let me think
a little bit of a and a little bit of b.
I know there's a pic thread, there's evidence of members who posted long time ago still active, but I can't say I know anybody here.
So...I like imprinting my thoughts on the internet on DJ topics because its my weakest area in my life. Examples: Breakups are devastating; no approach skills; inability to feel comfort with flirting, self punishment for failing to reach relationship goals.
I need assistance and I am hoping these are real people on here, not a.i. or like characters on movies or in books...I do poorly remembering lessons if I haven't been able to paint a rounded picture of what my teacher is like as a human being.
So, Kinda of like showing off to the teacher that I'm learning and applying already? Good question.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I learned this from my brother. This is during that more serious grinding phase. I can second it, evil eye is a very real thing. *hmm, I have seen evil a couple times now. More than enough for me.
I don't want to be that.*

What I notice though, is that even if it’s just me speaking my thoughts to myself when I’m in the car alone, I find that my progress is still somewhat hindered *really? hindered? this is when I grow the fastest* even though there’s no one around to give me bad vibes (albeit, not as much, but still noticeable).

Nowadays, I just let others do the talking while I myself am the fun goof. I’ll say wise and intelligent things, but I’ll frame it in a way that sounds dumb just so that people don’t think much of me. Don’t want people knowing that I’m smarter than I seem lol. *kinda like what if you're the only one that sees all the chess pieces in the room and can anticipate the next 5 moves?but there's been times others could do it better and then they patiently explain the scenario that just happened(like sosuave posts) and I learn. * It brings bad blood.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil eye ≠ evil. It’s the concept that bad things that happen to you when people are really jealous of you. It’s called evil eye because people give you a really bad look when they hate you and are jealous of you like that. Nowadays, it’s not called evil eye anymore, most people call it ‘bad vibes’ or ‘the laws of attraction’, but they refer to the same thing. This concept has existed for millennia.

Also, it’s not like seeing 5 steps ahead or anything like that, it’s more so cognizance. I don’t want people to know about how much I know because oftentimes they don’t appreciate any knowledge I impart upon them, and just start hating me instead. That’s not so much on here as it is irl. Me being the fun awesome guy, people like me more and it’s to my benefit. It puts me in a position of power because people trust me more which allows me to learn more. On top of that, people don’t like having super deep and/or abstract philosophical/intelligent conversations about life, it’s pretty rare to find these people. Most people just prefer to laugh and have fun. They don’t respect you more for your intelligence, they don’t treat you better for it, they don’t like you more for it. What WILL make people like you more and respect you more and treat you better is when you’re the type of person people want to be around (like I said, being that awesome fun type, and also being ballsy/fearless too). They only respect you more/treat you better for your intelligence if it’s unexpected, meaning you’re the fun crazy guy who doesn’t give af but then suddenly give some great ass advice about why you should do something one way over another (when it’s not common sense, or when most do it another way, etc. ).

This is only the case for men anyway. I know you’re a woman, so the game is different for you. All you gotta do is not be a bitch and everyone will like you lol. Bonus points if you aren’t exessively introverted and/or fat.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Evil eye ≠ evil. It’s the concept that bad things that happen to you when people are really jealous of you. It’s called evil eye because people give you a really bad look when they hate you and are jealous of you like that. Nowadays, it’s not called evil eye anymore, most people call it ‘bad vibes’ or ‘the laws of attraction’, but they refer to the same thing. This concept has existed for millennia.

Also, it’s not like seeing 5 steps ahead or anything like that, it’s more so cognizance. I don’t want people to know about how much I know because oftentimes they don’t appreciate any knowledge I impart upon them, and just start hating me instead. That’s not so much on here as it is irl. Me being the fun awesome guy, people like me more and it’s to my benefit. It puts me in a position of power because people trust me more which allows me to learn more. On top of that, people don’t like having super deep and/or abstract philosophical/intelligent conversations about life, it’s pretty rare to find these people. Most people just prefer to laugh and have fun. They don’t respect you more for your intelligence, they don’t treat you better for it, they don’t like you more for it. What WILL make people like you more and respect you more and treat you better is when you’re the type of person people want to be around (like I said, being that awesome fun type, and also being ballsy/fearless too). They only respect you more/treat you better for your intelligence if it’s unexpected, meaning you’re the fun crazy guy who doesn’t give af but then suddenly give some great ass advice about why you should do something one way over another (when it’s not common sense, or when most do it another way, etc. ).

This is only the case for men anyway. I know you’re a woman, so the game is different for you. All you gotta do is not be a bitch and everyone will like you lol. Bonus points if you aren’t exessively introverted and/or fat.
I'm all 3. And right there is where I should start. Thanks, man.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into a fitness youtube channel called snake diet. The main coach on that channel promotes long term fasting. That's doing a 2 day fast, then 1 day off, then 2 day fast again etc. He even encourages some people to go on 3 day fasts if they can.

I once tried to fast as long as I could and managed 52 hours. Sounds really hard but its not that bad. Your hunger definitely diminishes after the 24 hour mark.

Anyways it's a nice challenge once you get bored of the regular intermittent fasting diet

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into a fitness youtube channel called snake diet. The main coach on that channel promotes long term fasting. That's doing a 2 day fast, then 1 day off, then 2 day fast again etc. He even encourages some people to go on 3 day fasts if they can.

I once tried to fast as long as I could and managed 52 hours. Sounds really hard but its not that bad. Your hunger definitely diminishes after the 24 hour mark.

Anyways it's a nice challenge once you get bored of the regular intermittent fasting diet
Most I've been doing is 20. I'm weak as ****.

I can't even train weights in a productive way. I'm forced to finish but no PRs. I'm not weight training really anymore given pandemic and closure. I have kettlebell and dumbbells but nothing heavy. Mostly body weight PRs. I am going to give it a try.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Shred city. Aesthetic for days. Forced to be at a deficit.

I can't even train weights in a productive way. I'm forced to finish but no PRs. I'm not weight training really anymore given pandemic and closure. I have kettlebell and dumbbells but nothing heavy. Mostly body weight PRs. I am going to give it a try.
thinking about your last posts.
I'm on a fast again, but cannot lose strength, most importantly, my endurance.

it's been nearly a month since that one day of 19:5 and 3 days of 18:6.
Have the snake juice ingredients, but couldn't find foodgrade epsom salts. Will double up on the magnesium malate supplement instead.

At a lower concentration of caffeine and higher concentration of multiple new supplements in the body, so I'm curious how its going to go this time around.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yea fasting is a nice challenge to do. Just not sustainable long term imo.

I'm doing mainly bodyweight stuff everyday. Pushups, pullups, and handstand press. Got some light dumbbells for rear delts. I'll ocxasionally throw in a 15 minuete jog for cardio too.

There's this really hard challenge on YouTube where you have to do 100 pushups and 50 pullups in under 5 mins. That's my goal during quarantine.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing One Meal a day for about a month until a started a new job then I was worried my breath would smell at work from having an empty stomach all day so stopped. I want to start again soon though - was really convenient and saved me a lot of time prepping food.

So the question is how do you deal with empty stomach smell..?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea fasting is a nice challenge to do. Just not sustainable long term imo.

I'm doing mainly bodyweight stuff everyday. Pushups, pullups, and handstand press. Got some light dumbbells for rear delts. I'll ocxasionally throw in a 15 minuete jog for cardio too.

There's this really hard challenge on YouTube where you have to do 100 pushups and 50 pullups in under 5 mins. That's my goal during quarantine.
It actually is sustainable long term, see timbahwolf and john sonmez

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 2-5 days "fast" is a great "reboot" for your system, and a strong anchor for changing your eating habits. Throwing in an occasional fast day once a month or so is a great way to increase your will power and discipline and to offset being super sloppy for a few days. And no you will not lose any muscle unless you are abnormally lean ( <8% ).

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually is sustainable long term, see timbahwolf and john sonmez
Just because a few guys online are doing it doesn't mean it's sustainable for the majority of people.

A lot of my network are heavily into fitness and health and only a handful have done fasting. Of the few that did, they didn't stick to it for more than a month or 2.

That's usually how it goes, most people will try fasting for a while, then stop because it hinders their social life or is no longer in line with their fitness goals.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was doing One Meal a day for about a month until a started a new job then I was worried my breath would smell at work from having an empty stomach all day so stopped. I want to start again soon though - was really convenient and saved me a lot of time prepping food.

So the question is how do you deal with empty stomach smell..?
bring a travel toothbrush and paste to work

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a few guys online are doing it doesn't mean it's sustainable for the majority of people.

A lot of my network are heavily into fitness and health and only a handful have done fasting. Of the few that did, they didn't stick to it for more than a month or 2.

That's usually how it goes, most people will try fasting for a while, then stop because it hinders their social life or is no longer in line with their fitness goals.
Yea but you don't have to fast continuously to reap benefits. A fast day here and there half a dozen times to a dozen times a year is very useful. IN case you didn't notice, you are more alert and mentally sharp during a fasted state.

A lot of the diets and methods of eating are simple "tools" used for a short period. You don't have to stay in it, but these tools are useful for making a prescribed change.

Last edited: