Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Covid-19 leave permanent changes for recovered survivors; a change such as sterility?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
There have been studies on it, but not much concrete information going around

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking of this. I haven't read anywhere that it does yet.
I'm projecting.

When I posted this thread, I was fantasizing about the ex contacting me, telling me about his ordeal with Covid-19 and how its determined that he's now sterile....would I have him as a boyfriend again.

All made up fantasy daydreaming.

Daydreaming that he'd finally realise how lucky he is that he has a woman who won't demand kids and he will start pursuing me.

One year from now, I'll be embarassed at my oneitis

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm projecting.

When I posted this thread, I was fantasizing about the ex contacting me, telling me about his ordeal with Covid-19 and how its determined that he's now sterile....would I have him as a boyfriend again.

All made up fantasy daydreaming.

Daydreaming that he'd finally realise how lucky he is that he has a woman who won't demand kids and he will start pursuing me.

One year from now, I'll be embarassed at my oneitis
Go hire a makeup artist, a physical trainer and a fashion designer.

After 3 months, if u r diligent and disciplined, you'd get men chasing once more.

And to make em stick around, make sure you can give a good head and sound amazing in bed.

Simple solution. Don't make it complicated.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Go hire a makeup artist, a physical trainer and a fashion designer.

After 3 months, if u r diligent and disciplined, you'd get men chasing once more.

And to make em stick around, make sure you can give a good head and sound amazing in bed.

Simple solution. Don't make it complicated.
it really would be an excellent r.o.i. to do that.
Tight budget so I leaned on you guys for free...won't do another ask and help for transformation-in work mode again-that window was small.
You're right, I'm just disinterested in pulling right now

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know about that, but Bill Gates's standard M.O. is to use his vaccines to sterilize.
no kidding-didn't know he was about that.

Makes me think about the food "trials" he was pushing for in the african continent somewhere. Lab designed food. If he's anti-natalist that would explain his disregard for the effects of gmo's on the human body longterm.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
whoa Shepays, that's the first I've heard that GMOs cause infertility(both genders I presume)
I've been loosely following the 'label it' movement-an effort to at least label which fruits and vegs are gmo.
At least label the conventional produce so the mass public knows or can question with their own google search.

I know I always look for 5 digit numbers on my fruit/veg tags that must begin with 9.
There's bags of vegs out there that read that they're Certified Organic but don't have the five digit number in the code starting with 9.

Saw a video put out by Mr. G. himself on overpopulation just now. oh boy.
There was a book by Joe N. I mentioned awhile ago. Makes me want to reread it the more I learn of Mr. G.

I've researched Warren before but never Mr. G's background and philosophy.

I am subjectively antinatalist, not mass antinatalist like those trillionaires.

I only ever refer to one unknown unicorn man when I've posted my frustration at finding someone with a vasectomy.

I firmly do not believe in mass sterilisation-that's against the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

yikes

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa Shepays, that's the first I've heard that GMOs cause infertility(both genders I presume)
I've been loosely following the 'label it' movement-an effort to at least label which fruits and vegs are gmo.
At least label the conventional produce so the mass public knows or can question with their own google search.
If it has corn or wheat in it and is not labelled organic, it is gmo. Roundup herbicide tolerance is the gene mod. Almost all large scale farming is now no till, one pass spray and plant. There are not a lot of gmo crops out there. I have to laugh to stickers that say "non gmo" on products like pumpkins, because there is no such thing as a gmo pumpkin.

If you are into healthy food, gardening is best, but your local farmers markets can be the next best thing. You want a market with actual farmers and not resellers. Organic certification is expensive and not worth it for everyone, but there is plenty of produce at my own market that would meet the omri organic certification standards, but cannot be labelled organic by law.

Finally, under NAFTA we must accept the labelling on products without questioning them, which includes produce labelled as organic. Since that label can double the price, there is a lot of incentive to lie. I wouldn't trust anything from Mexico as actually meeting the standards. Hell, they can buy a lot more toxic chemical sprays than I can, that stuff might be worse than local non organic produce.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemp is low input.

(please agree, please say yes, it is isn't Bible_Belt?
I grew a half acre last year by myself and it was about all I could handle. That was cbd hemp, looks just like real weed. Hemp for fiber or for seed oil is mechanically done on a large scale. But cbd hemp is like growing weed. Each plant is hand harvested, hung, dried, and stripped. It is similar to a crop like tomatoes in regard to the labor required.

An acre of hemp sucks 20,000 pounds of co2 out of the air. That carbon does get released back eventually after the plant material is harvested, but if we could keep a hemp patch about the size of texas going, it would effectively buffer the planet's co2 increases.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I once put a date site profile up with the simple and clear intention.
I offered free labour, nsa, except the one string it must be a farm that's Certified Organic or no bullshyt, trying valiantly to get his certification.

I had one cattle dude reply who was interested but......he lived with his mother and I'm trying to steer clear of the men still attached by umbilical cord.

He believed me though. Was willing to do mixed farm.
He had already started research.

He must be open to dating too, obviously.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If it has corn or wheat in it and is not labelled organic, it is gmo. Roundup herbicide tolerance is the gene mod. Almost all large scale farming is now no till, one pass spray and plant. There are not a lot of gmo crops out there. I have to laugh to stickers that say "non gmo" on products like pumpkins, because there is no such thing as a gmo pumpkin.

If you are into healthy food, gardening is best, but your local farmers markets can be the next best thing. You want a market with actual farmers and not resellers. Organic certification is expensive and not worth it for everyone, but there is plenty of produce at my own market that would meet the omri organic certification standards, but cannot be labelled organic by law.

Finally, under NAFTA we must accept the labelling on products without questioning them, which includes produce labelled as organic. Since that label can double the price, there is a lot of incentive to lie. I wouldn't trust anything from Mexico as actually meeting the standards. Hell, they can buy a lot more toxic chemical sprays than I can, that stuff might be worse than local non organic produce.
@Bible_Belt
cban.ca sends me emails. In today's email they wrote there is a free streaming of the documentary 'Modified' until April 22.
The filmmaker wrote that this Canadian Biotechnology Action Network were able to answer some of the questions Health Canada wouldn't on why gmo's weren't labelled in Canada.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt
cban.ca sends me emails. In today's email they wrote there is a free streaming of the documentary 'Modified' until April 22.
The filmmaker wrote that this Canadian Biotechnology Action Network were able to answer some of the questions Health Canada wouldn't on why gmo's weren't labelled in Canada.
Where we can see it?