Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely got blown off. It's ok. They're dust in the wind. I was just wondering what I should do about this corona as I meet more interested women.
Build your immune system, teach them how to build theirs. Meeting for drinks is so pre-corona, now it’s immuno-shakes and let’s chill and detox

logicallefty

Reaction score

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking 1-2 months and things will calm down.
No one knows but yeah realistically maxiumum that amount because you can't close a society down for longer periods of time, summer coming up which weakens virus etc. but the interesting part will come then. How the dance between easing back to normal life and still keeping the virus from not exploding again when autumn and next wave is supposed to hit.
Might need another drastic measure but i'm confident the world will have gained enough knowledge by then.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think it makes things easier as long as you have women who are high interest and want to meet up/see you.

With restaurants and bars being shut down (carry out or delivery only) it takes going out on a drinks "date" out of the equation.

So instead of meeting for drinks, just invite them over to your place to hang out and watch a movie. You should have some drinks at your place and you can always order deliver or carry out.

It makes it easier to get them to come over. Just be direct and nonchalant about it, like you should be doing anyways.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it makes things easier as long as you have women who are high interest and want to meet up/see you.

With restaurants and bars being shut down (carry out or delivery only) it takes going out on a drinks "date" out of the equation.

So instead of meeting for drinks, just invite them over to your place to hang out and watch a movie. You should have some drinks at your place and you can always order deliver or carry out.

It makes it easier to get them to come over. Just be direct and nonchalant about it, like you should be doing anyways.
So the name of the game is the same... Weed out those low interest timewaster b!tches

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing could be like hiv means no vaccination up to date, dont risk your dlckhead son or you you will left dying alone in bed where everyone will avoid you including your family. Stay at home buy a s3xdoll etc until it gets under control and measures will be set to steer away from it. People who recover from it were told it would come back, so sit back and relax.
You'd have to use lysol wipes on the doll or you could still get covid-19 from that. They virus can live on plastic for a few days or longer.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build your immune system, teach them how to build theirs. Meeting for drinks is so pre-corona, now it’s immuno-shakes and let’s chill and detox
If you have no social distancing then it defeats the purpose. Immuno shakes and detox are only helpful to build resistance and to fight it off if you get sick but does NOTHING to prevent Covid-19 in the first place. The only thing to prevent Covid-19 is not to meet anyone period.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to date now is desperate. Wait till this blows over, girls will be dying for d!ck.
They already are. I had 2 former lovers text me recently. One last night and another a few days ago. Doesn't matter right now as I'm in a LTR but also this pandemic is keeping people away from each other for a long while.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So the name of the game is the same... Weed out those low interest timewaster b!tches
Yep. Just makes it easier to be more direct and get them to come to your place.

Example: I am currently seeing a pharmacist. Incredibly attractive and smart. Problem is, everything in my area entertainment wise is either shut down or open with restrictions.

So there have been no dates, just her coming over. Which is perfect.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tests keep getting faster. Soon the results will be immediate.

And that sounds great...but it does give the government the ability to start splitting us up into the haves and have nots. Before that, I would guess there might be towns or countries doing that voluntarily, then sealing off borders and disinfecting all goods passing through. It reminds me off the movie Elysium, where the super rich get tired of fending off the hordes of poor people and build an artificial moon that is their own private paradise.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The tests keep getting faster. Soon the results will be immediate.

And that sounds great...but it does give the government the ability to start splitting us up into the haves and have nots. Before that, I would guess there might be towns or countries doing that voluntarily, then sealing off borders and disinfecting all goods passing through. It reminds me off the movie Elysium, where the super rich get tired of fending off the hordes of poor people and build an artificial moon that is their own private paradise.
That’s some fantasy you have going there.
As resources and medications come online and become more available, the government will be giving quantity priority to the most highly infected areas first. It’s the most sensible and first big impact they can make which may well be proper medical procedure for combating a pandemic…

Btw: this thread is about hook ups and dating in the current environment …

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had this much puzzy come my way recently.

However staying well the fuk alone.. Full on monk mode for atleast two months.

Best get some Skype fun going on!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s some fantasy you have going there.

Btw: this thread is about hook ups and dating in the current environment …
The current environment is much more serious than the fantasy in which you live, which you are welcome enjoy for yourself. But to use your mod powers to close all the threads about covid 19, because somehow it upsets you that some people take this more seriously than you, that is just beyond low. The free exchange of information is saving lives right now.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The free exchange of information is saving lives right now.
I agree completely, let’s get some. The free exchange of untruth and fear spreading does nothing to benefit those on the receiving end, nor does continually taking threads off topic to benefit a personal agenda.

Btw: Second reminder, this thread is about hookups and dating. Try to respect that.…

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So cold approach is pretty much dead for the time being. Social circle is killed because we can't be in gatherings of more than ten people.

So that just leaves OLD. Have y'all been getting pvssy from any NEW plates during this epidemic?

I'm in a new area without any of my plates. I've been doing a lot of OLD. Getting a decent amount of matches.

Three of the phone numbers/leads I've gotten have told me "You seem really cool! I'd totally be down to hang once this corona stuff blows over."

So I was wondering, are you all still getting new pvssy in this corona mess? Can I just invite them straight over for a few drinks and Mario Kart? (I'll only be here a week. I can't wait for it to blow over lol.) How should I handle this? I'd really rather not go through a gigantic dry spell, even with all this craziness going on.
Lay low unless you want to have these bishes waste your time, texting back and forth, no way they are meeting up but will have no problem getting your validation via texting.