Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slow but noticeable changes in OLD, not that it matters much

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swipe when I'm bored, make incremental changes to my profile when I'm even more bored. Thankfully I'm nowhere as invested in it as I was a year ago, when I learned the hard way just how soul-sucking and toxic that scene is.

But now that we're a week into social distancing, changes are happening. I've gotten a trickle of matches over the past couple of days that are higher quality than usual. Almost tempting to say that the late couple of days are about what I'd normally see in six months or more (my Costa Rica experience notwithstanding). Can't be a coincidence, though we'll see if it's a trend. Another week of this and mindsets they will be a-changing.

Of course, even if I found something I'd want to pursue, where would we go on a date? The Toilet Paper aisle? At least you'd have some privacy, lol...

Or if things progressed (or short-circuited straight to a hookup---not holding my breath), then there's the social distancing ethics to consider. My split household includes two adolescents---who are here a lot more often now that they base their distance-learning M-F at my house. My ex is a health worker who will be undoubtedly get closer to the front lines as they have to triage where they deploy medical personnel. As much as I'd like to let off steam, my relatively low degree of separation from the healthcare community makes knowingly putting myself at risk a much more concrete ethical conundrum.

At least I'm a little less bored with it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a new town for university and tried out OLD again too in the last few days, because the virus shutdown of campus right before I got here stopped my plan to see if I can socialize there. OLD was just like when I got rid of it before, zero results, did not notice any change. Are you in new york?

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swipe when I'm bored, make incremental changes to my profile when I'm even more bored. Thankfully I'm nowhere as invested in it as I was a year ago, when I learned the hard way just how soul-sucking and toxic that scene is.

But now that we're a week into social distancing, changes are happening. I've gotten a trickle of matches over the past couple of days that are higher quality than usual. Almost tempting to say that the late couple of days are about what I'd normally see in six months or more (my Costa Rica experience notwithstanding). Can't be a coincidence, though we'll see if it's a trend. Another week of this and mindsets they will be a-changing.

Of course, even if I found something I'd want to pursue, where would we go on a date? The Toilet Paper aisle? At least you'd have some privacy, lol...

Or if things progressed (or short-circuited straight to a hookup---not holding my breath), then there's the social distancing ethics to consider. My split household includes two adolescents---who are here a lot more often now that they base their distance-learning M-F at my house. My ex is a health worker who will be undoubtedly get closer to the front lines as they have to triage where they deploy medical personnel. As much as I'd like to let off steam, my relatively low degree of separation from the healthcare community makes knowingly putting myself at risk a much more concrete ethical conundrum.

At least I'm a little less bored with it.
I noticed more too, but all dogs so far. The pretty ones still do not reach out and expect to be sent first. They're not searchin just receiving interest cause they're "too good" for having to make effort.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating..

Got four potential dates I could go on right now.. However I would advise you guys to leave puzzy alone for a while.

Focus on isolation and your health.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a new town for university and tried out OLD again too in the last few days, because the virus shutdown of campus right before I got here stopped my plan to see if I can socialize there. OLD was just like when I got rid of it before, zero results, did not notice any change. Are you in new york?
Just north of the Greater Boston Area.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just north of the Greater Boston Area.
Fits the pattern then as I've seen on this forum and as I remember Roosh noting somewhere, it seems near enough every guy who is getting any kind of results on OLD is in the NYC area.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fits the pattern then as I've seen on this forum and as I remember Roosh noting somewhere, it seems near enough every guy who is getting any kind of results on OLD is in the NYC area.
I'm in NY but not in the NYC area and I do pretty well

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score