"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Smart to Game with Coronavirus?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
I'll be out of town for 2 weeks. My original intention was to game hard and do 100 approaches, see what I'm made of.

But I just got off the phone with my dad. He's like I should stay in for the most part. Cause it's like dominoes. I get infected, I might infect my family when I'm back with them and so on.

My University is shut down for this too. All online now.

So is it stupid to go out and do 100 approaches in two weeks with this coronavirus? Maybe I should just stay in and work on the fitness/self development only?

I'm pissed. I can't believe this is even a question. Either way I'll be improving with women but still.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Well, there is obviously an unknown risk of spreading the virus. If you do go out to approach I'd imagine you'll get a lot less action than you'd otherwise get, because the women might keep their distance in fear of getting it from you.

I'd work on myself until this blows over if I were you. There probably isn't even a point trying to put your mouth anywhere near someone else's at this time and in the near future.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I'll be out of town for 2 weeks. My original intention was to game hard and do 100 approaches, see what I'm made of.

But I just got off the phone with my dad. He's like I should stay in for the most part. Cause it's like dominoes. I get infected, I might infect my family when I'm back with them and so on.

My University is shut down for this too. All online now.

So is it stupid to go out and do 100 approaches in two weeks with this coronavirus? Maybe I should just stay in and work on the fitness/self development only?

I'm pissed. I can't believe this is even a question. Either way I'll be improving with women but still.
Joe Rogan and Michael Osterholm - Internationally recognized expert on infectious disease epidemiology.

The full interview is very informative, no hype, no fear mongering, just known facts.

 
Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Every post I make that says this outbreak is serious gets deleted. If you are reading this thread, you are only getting one side of the story. Our conversation here is highly censored. This post will disappear soon.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
We're under full curfew here in Italy. I haven't left my home since getting back from France late on Sunday night.

At least I have a courtyard and can go outside. Millions are trapped in apartments with a balcony at most.

Our population is the world's second oldest, and the dead are mounting here every day.

It's fun to joke about the virus, until suddenly it isn't.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
We're under full curfew here in Italy. I haven't left my home since getting back from France late on Sunday night.

At least I have a courtyard and can go outside. Millions are trapped in apartments with a balcony at most.

Our population is the world's second oldest, and the dead are mounting here every day.

It's fun to joke about the virus, until suddenly it isn't.
Your post will probably get deleted. Thank you for sharing, though, for those who get to read what you wrote.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Joe Rogan and Michael Osterholm - Internationally recognized expert on infectious disease epidemiology.

The full interview is very informative, no hype, no fear mongering, just known facts.

Always enjoy the Joe Rogan show. I'll have to give this a listen
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Lol cmon man. Now you cant even make a logical decision without consulting for external validation. Is this what it came to? Where is @DEEZEDBRAH to tell you you need to do 100 more sets to somehow resurrect your dwindle self esteem? Lol.

You are the same guy who had the nerve to disagree with me when I told you months ago this would all happen to you.

Your exact words were "I", whoever the fvck I am, don't agree with you. And now you don't even have the self esteem of a mustard seed.

Look at it folks. This is called the "ego". When someone thinks he knows more than he actually does.

I know your next 10 years young buck. And I stopped replying to you for a reason. You have no game whatsoever and too much ego to learn anything.

Think about it man. You are asking for external validation during a pandemic. What chance do you have with an hb10? LMAO.

If you were my actual friend, I would slap you across the face.
Okay... thanks Storm
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Well, there is obviously an unknown risk of spreading the virus. If you do go out to approach I'd imagine you'll get a lot less action than you'd otherwise get, because the women might keep their distance in fear of getting it from you.

I'd work on myself until this blows over if I were you. There probably isn't even a point trying to put your mouth anywhere near someone else's at this time and in the near future.
Yeah. Based on what I know so far this seems logical. I'm always down to work on myself... 14 days with no new pvssy though? Sounds like torture lol.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
even guru1000 and spaz consult with me. And here you are, with the neve to think he knows better. Go ahead brother. You’ll just end up as a case of “what not to do when the entire forums tells you otherwise”.

the more you post, the weirder you look. And it’s not a coincidence. You’ll serve as a tragic story of “this is what happens when you learn game.”
If you went to a new area where you knew no one, how would you go about getting some pvssy after you've done your work?
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
There are only a few attraction factors.

Dominance - looks, height, status, money, power

Sexual tension- Your level of testosterone and her estrogen. The sexual attraction that natural takes place when you are alone with a woman.

Intrigue- challenge, mystery, unpredictability

credibility- social proof, social circles, career, prestige.

connection - notice I put this last. It’s still important though, lol.

Where are you in this this hierarchy bro? Are you coping?

I’ll tell you about me, I have looks (dominance) and I work out (sexual tension) and a social life (credibility).

I hav 3 points working for me. How about you, do you have any of those real world values working for you Or are you just coping? (Dumb a$$ Pua game)
Outstanding list. Thanks.

I have everything except the outward dominance. I’m still a short guy with only a moderately high salary by nyc area standards.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Outstanding list. Thanks.

I have everything except the outward dominance. I’m still a short guy with only a moderately high salary by nyc area standards.

Always shorter women.

Start your own biz.


It’s a great list, I like it.

It can all be distilled down to Status.

Status originates in the mind as a mental point of origin, a state of being, one’s standing with their word and how one articulates.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Was your plan to game geriatric women in nursing homes? That's the high risk group.
At age 23 (and assuming that you're hitting on women in your age range) you (currently speaking) statistically face a greater fatality risk in catching the flu.
The issue isn't in dying its spreading it to older people who will have a greater chance for serious issues which will lead to overwhelming the health care systems in the country like it has in Italy so that decisions have to be made on who lives and who dies based on estimated chance of recovery and then it allows for far less resources for every other type of emergency situation...heart attacks, strokes, car crashes etc and then those people are now at higher risk of dying due to all the focus and resources going towards coronavirus patients...

Basically indirectly this could cause a LOT more issues outside of the coronavirus for virtually every other hospitalization...

And this isn't even factoring in what happens when the health care providers like doctors and nurses catch the virus and can't work...

The implications for this are staggering and if you are only thinking about you personally than you are really missing the big picture of what could easily happen if this gets to the point Italy has allowed it to get to...
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
There are only a few attraction factors.

Dominance - looks, height, status, money, power

Sexual tension- Your level of testosterone and her estrogen. The sexual attraction that naturally takes place when you are alone with a woman.

Intrigue- challenge, mystery, unpredictability

credibility- social proof, social circles, career, prestige.

connection - notice I put this last. It’s still important though, lol.

Where are you in this this hierarchy bro? Are you coping?

I’ll tell you about me, I have looks (dominance) and I work out (sexual tension) and a social life (credibility).

I hav 3 points working for me. How about you, do you have any of those real world values working for you Or are you just coping? (Dumb a$$ Pua game)
I'll put down Looks(really nice 360 Waves) and Status(playing in a cool band) for me for now.

By the way when I say game in this context you know I just mean going out and talking to women right? Not all that technical PUA game. I agree with your list. All I mean when I say "go out and game" is go meet some women haha.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
During this virus I'm up one date. Have chatted like 10 different other office girls who would otherwise be on business trips. During this age we didn't have spanish flu/yellow fever. We get corona chain virus or covid 19 deadly although as far as game is involved people all of a sudden are opening up. Almost like a regret they weren't more social. I mean most American girls are still clams or wallflowers that still wouldn't open up even if it's the zombie apocalypse. In the end I just keep telling myself what would "rick grimes do"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top