Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you all manage your money?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Naw. You have to do both. Championships are won by strong offense and strong defense in sync, not one or the other.
Frugality only when in poor mode, such as being jobless in a bad economy, this should be a temporary measure at most.

When not in poor mode, spend more to create more wealth.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since 2008, and the debacle of Greenspan, people can not afford to allow central banks to do their macro-economics for them. Once we didn't have to worry about the validity of the money, what it meant, whether it could store value, what its worth was against other currencies etc. Not so today. Don't be lazy people, and start thinking for yourself.... if so, I predict you'll not being looking at wealth as just denominated in US dollar terms.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian is what we call a "sommer child". Just ignore is my advice. Though there are some points said he would never present them in anh credible way due to bein actualltly an agitator with the sole task to discredit.

OT: I am living check to check off a part time job. The worst payments are unexpected travel costs and gas...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I manage a lot of my money via retirement plans - 401ks. Currently, those are invested in long-duration US bonds. Much of my money is cash well over a year's worth. Lastly, I have invested money that I trade. Will be accumulating gold and silver in coming months and years as I see a secular bull market in those due to aggressive central banking intervention in their respective economies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I really could tighten up my money management if I'm gonna be successful. I suppose I could budget it all out in a Word Document and keep track of what I'm doing in there. How do you all manage your money?
YouTube Dave Ramsey.

Use cash for everything. Chipped cards is lazy. The miscellaneous expenses add up.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YouTube Dave Ramsey.

Use cash for everything. Chipped cards is lazy. The miscellaneous expenses add up.
Dave Ramsey is good for getting out of the bad kind of debt (consumer) but following his advice won't make your rich.

If you want to play with the big boys you'll most likely need to use leverage at some point. This is how most people accumulate fast wealth - outside of inheritance. Even many startup founders tend to use overdrafts/personal loans at the bootstrap phase.

No credit history is almost as detrimental as poor credit history so you should definitely be using (and paying off) at least one credit card each month.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YouTube Dave Ramsey.

Especially recurring expenses. They were killing me. The only thing I have now is my Apple Music, which I need to get through the day. As a student, that is $5 a month.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially recurring expenses. They were killing me. The only thing I have now is my Apple Music, which I need to get through the day. As a student, that is $5 a month.
Stay on the grind. Keep expenses low. Get the degree. Network. Set up a gig before grad. You hit it.