Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd marriages lead to divorce.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

hearing that 2nd marriages have such a high divorce rate why do you guys think dudes go right into their next marriage? It scares me to no end. Especially with kids how can it happen?

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's tough for many people, men and women, to fathom the idea of being alone for the rest of their lives. So they jump right in as quick as they can. I can relate, I really don't like being alone. But in this dating market I see it as 2 x choices, either: be alone and protect my money assets etc OR risk it all by getting married again. I know if I don't get married again I will end up with something in the end, my stuff. But if I do get married again, I could live the rest of my life with both a wife and my stuff, OR, end up with little or none of it. So it's a guarantee (stay unmarried) vs a risk (get married). And that's what keeps me unmarried. That right there. Many guys don't understand this dating market enough yet, or, they do and would rather take the risk.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I as often agree with Lefty.

Basically the guy isn't screening adequately.

I've got exes who actually seemed to have learnt from our relationship and would probably make good wives for some guy.

Unfortunately for them they spent their best years making me miserable and being drama queens. and now they are in their 40s so they've got more chance of getting hit by lightning then some guy marrying them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

hearing that 2nd marriages have such a high divorce rate why do you guys think dudes go right into their next marriage? It scares me to no end. Especially with kids how can it happen?
Brain damage. Stupidity.

End up like Edward Norton in the jail scene and return back thereafter.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get married again, big if, it will be the single biggest decision I’ll make. I do know what I’ll gain will also but net by what I lose. Companionship vs restricted free time and money. Plus her financial sit is a huge deal. My last wife had 0 dollars to her name when we married plus student debt. Never again. No consumer debt for me. It all matters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I as often agree with Lefty.

Basically the guy isn't screening adequately.

I've got exes who actually seemed to have learnt from our relationship and would probably make good wives for some guy.

Unfortunately for them they spent their best years making me miserable and being drama queens. and now they are in their 40s so they've got more chance of getting hit by lightning then some guy marrying them.
They get good at what they do

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough for many people, men and women, to fathom the idea of being alone for the rest of their lives. So they jump right in as quick as they can. I can relate, I really don't like being alone. But in this dating market I see it as 2 x choices, either: be alone and protect my money assets etc OR risk it all by getting married again. I know if I don't get married again I will end up with something in the end, my stuff. But if I do get married again, I could live the rest of my life with both a wife and my stuff, OR, end up with little or none of it. So it's a guarantee (stay unmarried) vs a risk (get married). And that's what keeps me unmarried. That right there. Many guys don't understand this dating market enough yet, or, they do and would rather take the risk.
The dating/marriage market has been on a long downhill slide for decades now, much illustrated as in just the last 5 days our stock market losing 6 trillion worth. So dating/marrying today is like trying to catch a falling knife. You'll cut your hands up, may lose a ball or two with the slippage, cuts to your knees legs and ankles, feet. You may still live. If you think you can time the bottom, then by all means, buy the marriage market. I need evidence of a rebound first before I'll jump in.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get married again, big if, it will be the single biggest decision I’ll make. I do know what I’ll gain will also but net by what I lose. Companionship vs restricted free time and money. Plus her financial sit is a huge deal. My last wife had 0 dollars to her name when we married plus student debt. Never again. No consumer debt for me. It all matters.
There's no gain from It. It is simping. You can do a private ceremony. I got buddies in the UK who are Muslim. They did the playboy thing. They checked out. They do a Muslim wedding. The state is not involved. It's not foolproof. Marriage is a bad idea in first world countries.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating/marriage market has been on a long downhill slide for decades now, much illustrated as in just the last 5 days our stock market losing 6 trillion worth. So dating/marrying today is like trying to catch a falling knife. You'll cut your hands up, may lose a ball or two with the slippage, cuts to your knees legs and ankles, feet. You may still live. If you think you can time the bottom, then by all means, buy the marriage market. I need evidence of a rebound first before I'll jump in.
Divorce rape sits around 70-80% pending your country in the first world. It's going down only technically due to more men not marrying. The biggest problem is that, false domestic abuse and free money. Child custody is a joke. Furthermore, if she's not a virgin, troll on sight when talking white dress. The molyneux truth on sex vlog sciences the fallout of female promiscuity. The reality is that, women were wed young because sloot gonna sloot. Left to their own devices, female logic is chaos.

Guy's continue to play Russian roulette. It's all good. More girls for me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no gain from It. It is simping. You can do a private ceremony. I got buddies in the UK who are Muslim. They did the playboy thing. They checked out. They do a Muslim wedding. The state is not involved. It's not foolproof. Marriage is a bad idea in first world countries.
Private ceremony?

That might be a good idea. I probably wanna have kids one day but marriage is such a sh*t show. Idk what to do about that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Private ceremony?

That might be a good idea. I probably wanna have kids one day but marriage is such a sh*t show. Idk what to do about that.
AJ 21 convention did it. A few other buds did too. It wasn't without consequence.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
See I already have kids and the thought of having to cater to someone else AND making sure they get along with my kids and the first time they gotta experience my kids coming first may be disastrous. I can certainly do this on my own until they’re 18. Their Mom already engaged and pregnant with no plans of marriage. Bad for my kids to see but they always got me. Just don’t know if I could fully commit like that again. Take on those problems again. I’m not Superman. But toy kids I am. I’d like to continue that.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See I already have kids and the thought of having to cater to someone else AND making sure they get along with my kids and the first time they gotta experience my kids coming first may be disastrous. I can certainly do this on my own until they’re 18.
This. Exactly this.

I may be taking it to extremes, but for the moment my rule is "my personal life is my business, and not something they need to concern themselves with." They don't know I even have a GF, have no idea of the many things we've done together, including my recent trip to Costa Rica.

Given my GF is a part-time thing, and will never become a life partner, I just don't see that distraction having any upside for them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside God or religion, and kids, I don't see the point. Furthermore, state marriage is separate from the God covenant marriage though people are dumb and sign contracts. Absolutely retarded.

If amman is going to be with it, pick top form smv 18-24. Not post cc.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside God or religion, and kids, I don't see the point. Furthermore, state marriage is separate from the God covenant marriage though people are dumb and sign contracts. Absolutely retarded.

If amman is going to be with it, pick top form smv 18-24. Not post cc.
What people dont understand is that marriage how it is today isnt really marriage. The concept of marriage comes from Religion. This concept got implemented in the states laws in the past.
But this modificated New Age BS Marriage in the West dont have much in common with the original marriage.
There are no punishments for breaking the agreements of marriage. There is no agreement that forbids cheating or anything that relates to the original marriage.
So today there is no reason to marry by the present laws for a man in my eyes. Only the financial security Part in Benefit of the women are left..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If people do not learn from their mistakes, then they are doomed to repeat it. This goes for marriages as well. Why anyone would want one is beyond me, but never say never. I always say, if the lady is pushing for a marriage, offer a ceremony (still a contract prior stating this is not a State sanctioned marriage), ring, party, etc to make her feel special. You can have a religious ceremony and not file for a marriage certificate with a State. If she pushes for marriage and tradition, I would then say are you marrying me for love or for my assets? If she stays and goes along with it, then she may really love you. If she jets, then, she'd prob. jet regardless. She wanted the security that the State can provide. If she's so traditional, then I guess she still a virgin too? LOL.

Aaron Clarey posted a video about this not too long ago. I will look and see if I can find and post. I believe be said the same thing; more or less. Marriage is a sham (and a shame) nowadays. It's indentured slavery for the person with more material wealth/assets; and it's a shame.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Guys,

I am in no way a math expert but I am fairly good at math.........but......

Wouldnt the first marriage carry a higher divorce rate than the second? Lol. I mean in order for a 2nd divorce there must be a 1st. Just me thinking outside the box here! So any man that goes through a 2nd one didnt pay very good attention to what happened to him the first time around....

Marriage- Good in theory, bad in 2020. Way more to lose than gain. I used to be a marriage endorser. Still am to a certain extent but I am smart enough to know that I fall into the population that has no business thinking about marrying again. So for me I will stop at one divorce.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What people dont understand is that marriage how it is today isnt really marriage. The concept of marriage comes from Religion. This concept got implemented in the states laws in the past.
But this modificated New Age BS Marriage in the West dont have much in common with the original marriage.
There are no punishments for breaking the agreements of marriage. There is no agreement that forbids cheating or anything that relates to the original marriage.
So today there is no reason to marry by the present laws for a man in my eyes. Only the financial security Part in Benefit of the women are left..
It's so cucked. It's ski down cawk mountain, get alpha widow after running through Chad and Tyrone, and it's after the milks gone bad, now it's time to play house. Classic female logic. And cucks continue to follow crater smv decay off a cliff.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

It's the height of stupidity. A woman post wall talking marriage. Top form smv 18-22 or gtfo. Best years or **** off

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in no way a math expert but I am fairly good at math.........but......

Wouldnt the first marriage carry a higher divorce rate than the second? Lol. I mean in order for a 2nd divorce there must be a 1st. Just me thinking outside the box here! So any man that goes through a 2nd one didnt pay very good attention to what happened to him the first time around....

Marriage- Good in theory, bad in 2020. Way more to lose than gain. I used to be a marriage endorser. Still am to a certain extent but I am smart enough to know that I fall into the population that has no business thinking about marrying again. So for me I will stop at one divorce.
+1

Glass mate, I am a product of the nuclear family and marriage. What it was and what it is now differ. It is cucked. Today's standard of wife would be stoned in the middle East. Gross.

If rooshv found a woman top form, 18-22/23, after a few years got engaged, decided to marry her private ceremony between man, woman and God, ride on playboy.

Today, it's catered smv. It is aborted fetuses, cawk carousel, and divorce rape. No dice.

If a man does it, do it outside of state law. Do it over God, children, and family life not cuckoldry. Nagged and shamed into it.

Utter pathetic and spineless cowards.