Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman finish fast

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to put her big girl pants on and relish in the pain... It's only temporary...

The first is usually just the warm-up

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women are very sensitive vaginally after achieving orgasm, even the slightest touch can be irritating.

a note on the topic:

I had one lady who had never really had a guy "take care" of her and had been married previously for 20yr. As soon as I started pumping she reached for her cl1t and started rubbing like there was no tomorrow... and said "are you done/ready?" I had to pull her hand off, and held onto it and keept pumping and said "dear, im just getting started". She proclaimed after the weekend that I was the best lover she ever had (39yo HB8 Russian)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i encountered this in the past and recently happened the same from a different girl .
The question? The girl finished too fast . In less than 10 minutes of play time .
As i said , it happened in the past but had no experience then . It happened now again .
Why? Premature orgasm? Too horny ?Was i too good or too bad for this to happen?

The last chick where this happened we fcked twice. First time She finished while i was penetrating and the second time while fingering her . Should i worry about my performance?
Definitely not.

Enjoy it... and keep going. She may be feeling intense pleasure and cmming too fast. She probably can have more than one orgasm.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update :
We met last Friday night in her place . We were both tired . We were sitting on the couch and i felt horny so i started playing with her . She was down for some play time and we went straight to the bed . She just wanted that we lay on the bed and make out . She started playing with my D and i went with my hand on her V . Started fingering her and playing with her **** . We were doing that for as long as 30 minutes along with some dirty talk . Kept the pace slow and changed the speed all the time . She seemed to like it and enjoying the whole moment . When i upped the speed she finished but she kept playing with my D till i was able to finish. As soon as i finished we laid there for some time and then i left cause i had to wake up early the next day .

So whats ya all think about the whole situation? Should i worry about anything as i explained in my op?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update :
We met last Friday night in her place . We were both tired . We were sitting on the couch and i felt horny so i started playing with her . She was down for some play time and we went straight to the bed . She just wanted that we lay on the bed and make out . She started playing with my D and i went with my hand on her V . Started fingering her and playing with her **** . We were doing that for as long as 30 minutes along with some dirty talk . Kept the pace slow and changed the speed all the time . She seemed to like it and enjoying the whole moment . When i upped the speed she finished but she kept playing with my D till i was able to finish. As soon as i finished we laid there for some time and then i left cause i had to wake up early the next day .

So whats ya all think about the whole situation? Should i worry about anything as i explained in my op?
I truly can‘t read anything in your posts, that should concern you. Especially not about your performance.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as i finished we laid there for some time and then i left
so you didnt... "finish her" ?

you need to DESTROY her before any finishing yourself... whether your finger, tongue or D

you stepped up to bat - hey batter batter
you hit the ball - yay
you made it to 3rd base... - woo

advice:
you should be swinging for HOME RUNS

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you didnt... "finish her" ?

you need to DESTROY her before any finishing yourself... whether your finger, tongue or D

you stepped up to bat - hey batter batter
you hit the ball - yay
you made it to 3rd base... - woo

advice:
you should be swinging for HOME RUNS
I did finished her . I went very hard on her in last moment and that’s when she finished.
Women are capable of multiple orgasms. Unless she's drunk and half passed out, before you even get into bed, it shouldn't be a problem. Women can, sometimes, be a little sensitive, immediately after orgasm, but the only issue with continuing usually is imposed by the male refractory period. If you're habitually falling into bed with girls who finish before you do, don't want to continue, afterwards, and are feeling no compulsion to help you finish...yeah, you're probably doing a few things wrong, but more info is needed to determine exactly what.
What kind of info should i provide? I think i was quite detailed in my explanation .

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls out there that masturbate a lot with vibrators and can't get off with out a vibrator. Any other form of stimulation becomes inadequate. And they'll never divulge that little secret, yet will have high expectations of you!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she drinking?
Did she pass out, after she got off?
Did she get up and leave, after she got off?
Are these one-offs, or girls seeking a repeat performance?
If she's into you, she'll want to get you off; if she isn't really into you, she may just want to get you off of her.
There's a lot of missing information.
The first time i slept on her place , and the next morning we played a bit again but i had to leave and didn’t make her finish . The other times is as i explained .
I don’t like this kind of sex . Chick seems inexperienced and her recent behavior seems a bit problematic. Not that she’s not attracted to me , she texts me all the time and always asks when I’m about to meet her again .
I’ll break it with her even though she’s my only plate , cause all that makes me overthinking and doubt myself and I’m not too much into that. It’s very unhealthy for myself .
I better take a big break from women again and focus somewhere else for the time being.
Thanks everyone for the advice.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be inexperience, but if that's it, she should be receptive to being taught. However, taking a break from women is never a bad idea.
My guess would be inexperience. I’ve been with many women and i could tell the difference if she was experienced or not . I’m not inexperienced myself . She is too selfish to be taught and i ain’t got the patience or being too attracted to her and teach her some moves . Times to focus on different things . Another chapter for my life is opening!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pay gold to find a girl that can come in 2 minutes...much better 2 minutes 5 times a day than 10 minutes in a row also cause 10 consecutive minutes of jackhammering dont happen unless im drunk or under drugs.