Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to for sure and I wanted to thank you for making this thread to begin with as I feel this is truly a great way to inspire other guys to better themselves. I feel like you've been reviving this forum recently in a sense.
Thanks to @logicallefty for giving me the green light to make this thread. Was risky, as it could have gone really bad but it went really well.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on HRT, which is prescribed (rx) by a doctor legally, is not the same as asking Staticus to admit to using a controlled substance, which is illegal in the U.S.

I think you could have been more tactful with the way you called him out.

And based on what every poster on here in this thread has written, it just doesn't look like anyone was being flippant or treating you (or anyone else) as an idiot. I have to ask though - do you truly believe that his physique is unattainable without steroid use? Because I've known guys with his stats that got to where he is now without juice. And then when they decided to actually get on gear, they turned pro. That's my point when I mentioned genetics. I think you may have mentioned that too when you mentioned response to gear.

Nooo but my point was that it's relative to height. I'm average height and if I was 240lbs you'd know I was either obese or on a crap ton of stuff. In fact, I would wager that on gear, I'd probably still only be 20-30 lbs heavier, not 50lbs. It isn't magic. And where you start from matters too. Most of the guys you see (pics you posted) are on more than just steroids. They're on a bunch of other enhancers. My best friend was 6'1 and his weight even prior to lifting was always steady at 215lbs. It's relative to height for sure.
5’11, 240? Cmon bruh. Even at 6’1 that’s kinda hard. You’d have some VERY visible abs even without flexing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to @logicallefty for giving me the green light to make this thread. Was risky, as it could have gone really bad but it went really well.
It's a Mack Attack in this thread... you gotta hide your daughters from these guys. Matter of fact, ima get my ass to the gym right now lol. Needa get my workout done for the day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is turning into quite the megathread. I don't want to jinx it, but it might have a shot at turning into one of the biggest threads ever on SoSuave. Is there a known record for something like that?

Just do it. Try. If you get stuck, PM me with any questions. I'll d/l the manual and help you through it. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to put it together.
That's generous of you to offer. I agree, there shouldn't be any reason why @biggoal can't put it together. It's probably like putting together some IKEA furniture. Worst case scenario he might have to buy himself a few tools. If time is the issue, skip one of those marathon runs. People who do too much cardio tend to die young, you know.

Now the strange thing is, I can get back to just how I was before in a matter of a week and a half. I literally mean 4 workouts will get me back to my pre-sickness shape. I've always noticed a super-quick recovery after being lazy for a few weeks (or even months) or sick. Although I get back into shape extremely quickly, I also plateau very quickly.
I've noticed that also. It's muscle memory I guess, it seems to know where it should be.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanna spread some LOVE to you before I go.

HOOOOooo it was love it was love it was love it was love, lOoOoOove!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the strange thing is, I can get back to just how I was before in a matter of a week and a half. I literally mean 4 workouts will get me back to my pre-sickness shape. I've always noticed a super-quick recovery after being lazy for a few weeks (or even months) or sick. Although I get back into shape extremely quickly, I also plateau very quickly. So I end up being content at the plateau because I just don't have the inclination to break through. I look quite fit at my plateau. I guess it's true that everyone's physiology is different.
This has been tough for me. The past year I've adjusted my diet and incorporated more cardio but hit a plateau. I look good EXCEPT that I am soft in the middle, and have been going back to college when I drank way too much beer (though it's fluctuated). I also think sitting behind a desk for many years altered my physiology. Thing is, I'm not interested in food avoidance, just balance, so I've made the decision that I'd rather be happy and enjoy a little bread and wine than be shredded. I'm cool with that.

The past few weeks I've made a conscious effort to push it with weight lifting, though. I was tired of spinning my wheels on that. The results have been slow but they're happening, better than with increased cardio which I think cost me muscle mass. For me it's better/easier to add weights to the rack than to run another 10-20 minutes, if that makes sense. Better results, at least for me and I enjoy it more.

Cool thread...not going to post a pic though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a recent torso pic after a hard workout. See, I just need to get some abs, six pack. My stomach as you can see is pretty flat.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a recent torso pic after a hard workout. See, I just need to get some abs, six pack. My stomach as you can see is pretty flat.

I will say it’s not as bad as I thought. I was expecting to see ribs. But you are still rail thin dude.
Eat.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I will say it’s not as bad as I thought. I was expecting to see ribs. But you are still rail thin dude.
Eat.
Yep because as you can see my arms are super thin so are my legs. I actually was at 117 briefly last summer when it was really hot and I was sweating a lot.

All my weight goes into the belly. I guess I could get some abs then. If I can't get the machine put together the guy can do it next mon. I expect in 6 months to have Chad Lite abs lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Temper your expectations.

It’ll probably take 3 months just to notice any change at all in the mirror, and that’s if you’re doing it right.
Should I start hardcore? I mean reasonably where I'm not pulling muscles and hurting myself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite set up was a Gretchen G6128T with a Vox tube amp. That was a damn sweet sound.
Must be nice. My favorite rig has been my Epi Les Paul thru an Orange amp. A little Tube Screamer im front you make it as creamy as can be. When I need some bite I use the very underrated Digitech RP500.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No. I would suggest easing into it a bit. 3 days a week doing compound lifts. Focus on proper form with weights you can easily handle to get started. It’s important.

Also focus on diet, especially in the beginning. It takes time to dial in on your proper caloric intake and the scale is going to jump a lot due to initial water retention. You need to settle all of that out before you can track progress well enough and can make the appropriate changes moving forward.

If you just go ape**** you’re going to hurt yourself.
Do I need to cut out the constant fast food and dinning out?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you trying to make them feel good, or bad, or are you trying to give them the roller coaster ride?
make them feel something... sexy, timid, confident, afraid, happy. It really doesnt matter.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I knew your body wouldn't look that bad, no one who runs 6 miles a day has a bad looking body. You just have no muscle. Even at the weight you're at now, your body would look way better if you were doing any kind of resistance training. Weights or bodyweight. You've got that swimmer body going on. Women find out you're a runner, so they're thinking ok he's skinny but he must be ripped under his clothes... and then they find out you don't work your upper body muscles at all

You have many posts where you talk about seeing women with guys who have big upper body's, but scrawny legs. The irony is that you are the exact opposite of these guys. You run and work your legs, you have great conditioning, but you don't work out your upper body regularly

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me completely 100% natural. This was 2 years ago and at my biggest 195. I started AAS. Last year in October and went from roughly 188 to 220. I have no reason to hide it, and since you are the first gent on here to semi ask I figured I’d respond. I didn’t need to take anything, I could have stayed natural. I knew for what I wanted I wanted to use AAS. The same guys who have insecurities about this are the same guys who will say these pics aren’t natural either.
You look great on those as well. It's cool that I provoked this discussion because we learned interesting stuff. But again, my goal isn't to look like you exactly or have the same weight, but as I'm starting at 165 (mostly lean muscle, from calisthenics), I think you natural weight is 100% doable for my physique, don't know for how long, but is surely my target. Thanks again guys for the great discussion we had!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why didn't you try going into a Nutrologist and make a plan to get muscle? It can really benefit you as you want to get stronger.

Also you should use help from Creatine some good quality Whey proteins (Isolate for ex).

Creatine can give you a pump in your lift weight training. It seems you're a ectomorph, if it's your case you tend to be really thin and have difficult to get muscle. A nutrologist can tell you and help organize your meals to improve that.

And maybe you will have to focus only into heavy weight lifting... 5 exercises per group with some dropsets it can benefit you a lot.