Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of 300 males/females, 240 women have had sex via Tinder, while less than 50 men have

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re late to the party. I already posted a thread with this exact link. Read the comments, dudes are starting to wake up. That website just a few years ago was as bluepill as could be. But now it’s changed like hell.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still confused. I'm not knocking you, but you're middle aged, have a visible disability, etc. everything that usually goes against a man that is talked about on here and yet you get girls more than anyone on this site despite being older and physically disabled.

How do you make OLD work with a physical disability and age thing when it comes to the appearance thing? Why would they pick you to message back versus a super Tyrone or Chad? Is it because you have good game and woo them with words?
did you ever consider that it is because of...
my personality?

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the original post informative. It provides scientific (or at least semi-scientific) proof for what we knew all along.
It doesn't actually provide any proof, there is no sourcing.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
did you ever consider that it is because of...
my personality?
But what keeps them from simply moving on or not even looking at your profile due to age and disability?

On your main profile pic do you use a really good photo of your face and don't show your disabled arm? That way they don't simply ignore you when they see something is wrong.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that while this tinder stats represent the general trends. they dont necessarily represent the dating market IRL.

Tinder makes it easier for women and harder for men being it based mostly on a disproportionate M:F ratio and the selection based on look only (which you can easily fake if you are a woman with a camera, time and patience).

IRL the percentage of men getting laid is higher cause there are other factors like commitment that allows a guy to get more than his look alone could get him...sure its not the raw animal sex that a hot guy gets from a girl but still its enough for many guys.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's because most guys are lame and have no conversational ability, which takes you a lot farther than you think if you aren't "hot"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that while this tinder stats represent the general trends. they dont necessarily represent the dating market IRL.

Tinder makes it easier for women and harder for men being it based mostly on a disproportionate M:F ratio and the selection based on look only (which you can easily fake if you are a woman with a camera, time and patience).

IRL the percentage of men getting laid is higher cause there are other factors like commitment that allows a guy to get more than his look alone could get him...sure its not the raw animal sex that a hot guy gets from a girl but still its enough for many guys.
Then if you're a guy use the camera to your advantage too especially if you're in your 30s to hide lines and wrinkles. Tinder allows one to hide age but if you're hiding your age and messaging women much younger it's obvious to them you're older and hiding your age on purpose.

Down here I dont see very many hot, clean look women on tinder. Guys must be stopping pretty low then.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad:
My opinion - bs, there is no way 50 men out of 300 have had sex on Tinder. More like 15 men out of 300. :cool:

Just joking, in reality it means that 35 out of those 50 men ****ed the bottom, the ugliest and fattiest out of 240 of those women. All the hotties were ****ed by the top 15 men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never had sex through Tinder either. Certainly doesn’t mean I’m not having sex.

A small study like this might say something about the app itself, but it shouldn’t be taken as a conclusive study on any societal trends.
90 percent of the women I see on tinder are gross anyway. It means you have standards

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Again, this article shows that men on OLD have low standards. Like I said 85 to 90 percent of the girls I see on Tinder are just plain nasty looking. They have tats, fat, bad teeth, hideous, etc. I see hardly anything HB7 and above on there. Again, horny guys will bang anything. Maybe in the big cities it's better but around here it's like POF only a swipe version.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised the guys haven't worked out how to use the beauty filter too. Even back in the day when I was on o.l.d. I put woman's looks at a 20% discount. And I was lucky if that was what turned up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised the guys haven't worked out how to use the beauty filter too. Even back in the day when I was on o.l.d. I put woman's looks at a 20% discount. And I was lucky if that was what turned up.
Yea, I have a Note 10 Plus and the camera is amazing on it for face shots. For your main profile face pic you MUST use it these days. I hate the normal more on the Samsung though because under normal mode it makes my freckles too dark along with my hair but beauty mode is top notch with it.

I don't get it when I see women use garbage pics from 2009. You can tell when they use a super old phone and the pic is grainy. I had this problem with a chick on OLD. She looked low end HB7, BUT in person she was barely a 6 if even at that. I think I posted that story back from Dec. She met me at my work and had her 50 year old guy friend with her shopping and he was eating with his mouth open and was about 60lbs overweight to boot and a total slob. WTf.

But I had a couple OLD dates from the summer that were knockouts though compared to their facebook pics. Including one for being 39 years old was pretty much a 9.5 except her personality was a 2 on the scale.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still confused. I'm not knocking you, but you're middle aged, have a visible disability, etc. everything that usually goes against a man that is talked about on here and yet you get girls more than anyone on this site despite being older and physically disabled.

How do you make OLD work with a physical disability and age thing when it comes to the appearance thing? Why would they pick you to message back versus a super Tyrone or Chad? Is it because you have good game and woo them with words?
Middle aged isnt a big issue if you look good. But disability might be.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Middle aged isnt a big issue if you look good. But disability might be.
Some of the women he get are fairly young though. Like well under 40. A 27 year old isn't going to want a 50+ year old unless he has cash or is a super chad who looks young. Of course if they got millions, yea we all know that. Even on OLD the few hot chicks on there down here complain and say they're on OLD because all they can find is way older men.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to date any of these sloots on tinder, you deserve to be celibate

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop obsessing on me, its creepy

Reaction score
I mean you're not a chad and have a disability and middle age. So how are you getting all these girls then?
He's not.

Yeah I'm really surprised he and the other incel trolls haven't been banned yet. Really bringing the quality if this great forum down.

We already have one court jester and that's biggoal we don't need anymore
But how is his post against forum rules? He's reporting a news story relevant for men dating, and he says the information upsets him. I can't see how this is any way inappropriate or off topic.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have no reason to lie or embellish.

Does my text opener work? Y'all can decide
Also another thing from your photo you have a soft face, looks kind and maybe that makes women feel comfortable, soft side. Versus of you were a most head on your 50s who looks intimidating as that intimidating look has been talked on here before how some women are scared of that.