"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Sexual escalation: natural or planned?

maverickbh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Hi guys,

Do you ever kiss a girl after the first date even if she didn't turn you on that much just because it's what you gotta do at the end of a date? Do you still go for sex for the sake of the experience even if you don't desire the girl that much?

I don't. If I kiss a girl, I mean it. If I have sex with a girl, I merely enact my sexual attraction -- I don't plan it, I just naturally do it. I can't force myself to kiss a girl I didn't feel that attracted to, but I do feel the burn of the "opportunity cost." I feel like I could have just used her as practice.

What do you guys think: to have all sexual escalations be authentic, or have to some girls just for sexual release and practice? Do you recommend loosening standards a bit for the sake of more experience?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I feel like if you don't kiss her you've wasted time and money by going on a date. And if I wasn't gonna go for sex in the end I wouldn't have bothered asking her out at all.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
There is a possibility she might be awesome in bed which may increase your attraction towards her. Can’t hurt to find out if she’s giving you IOI’s.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hi guys,

Do you ever kiss a girl after the first date even if she didn't turn you on that much just because it's what you gotta do at the end of a date? Do you still go for sex for the sake of the experience even if you don't desire the girl that much?

I don't. If I kiss a girl, I mean it. If I have sex with a girl, I merely enact my sexual attraction -- I don't plan it, I just naturally do it. I can't force myself to kiss a girl I didn't feel that attracted to, but I do feel the burn of the "opportunity cost." I feel like I could have just used her as practice.

What do you guys think: to have all sexual escalations be authentic, or have to some girls just for sexual release and practice? Do you recommend loosening standards a bit for the sake of more experience?
You usually have to make the move. Much easier though when not in public. However, if you can get your chair or a booth in the back, your aces. I met a lady for a first date, we were kissing when we went to the second bar. In the back, my hands were between her legs and she was as wet as Niagara Falls. You need to lead. Be the leader.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
You usually have to make the move. Much easier though when not in public. However, if you can get your chair or a booth in the back, your aces. I met a lady for a first date, we were kissing when we went to the second bar. In the back, my hands were between her legs and she was as wet as Niagara Falls. You need to lead. Be the leader.
Do you always go for sex at the end of a first date Rick? This is something I've been thinking about lately
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Do you always go for sex at the end of a first date Rick? This is something I've been thinking about lately
Rarely anymore. 10 years ago, sure. When I was on the dating scene a few months ago, if I wanted to f uck her, I'd prime her up on the first meet, the follow up on the second date with sex. I also use the three date rule, it's important. I will go for four dates if we do something on the second or third. Until we f uck, drinks and a Groupon activity. Some good cheap ones are mini-golf, axe throwing, feeding the ducks (loaf of sale bread, $0.99 - no sales tax), swimming, tennis, etc. Anything cheap and we can learn about each other. Second date, activity, then, if all goes well, drinks. Third date, I cook at my place. At minimum, so playing around and she's naked.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
if im not attracted to them after a first date they only get a hug good bye. If im attracted to them then im going for sex even if I think she isn't relationship material. So far im 6 out of 12 on first date sex and 8 out of 12 by the 2nd date.
Finding one i want to get serious with is much more difficult tho
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Hi guys,

Do you ever kiss a girl after the first date even if she didn't turn you on that much just because it's what you gotta do at the end of a date? Do you still go for sex for the sake of the experience even if you don't desire the girl that much?

I don't. If I kiss a girl, I mean it. If I have sex with a girl, I merely enact my sexual attraction -- I don't plan it, I just naturally do it. I can't force myself to kiss a girl I didn't feel that attracted to, but I do feel the burn of the "opportunity cost." I feel like I could have just used her as practice.

What do you guys think: to have all sexual escalations be authentic, or have to some girls just for sexual release and practice? Do you recommend loosening standards a bit for the sake of more experience?

A couple thing here bud:

1) I don't principally disagree with your "I want to be natural" vibe.

2) However, personally just as a matter of respect for the process I almost always push for the next step. regardless of how I "feel in the moment"

3) This can be a high risk strategy if done wrong though. you HAVE TO be highly socially aware.

4) Also think of it this way.
4.1) If you do escalate and she enjoys it shell probably go with it.
4.2) if you do escalate and she doesnt want it shell stop you.
4.3) if you dont escalate and she does want you to you look like a little *****.
4.4)if you dont escalate and she doesnt want you to youve made at best 0 impact positively or negatively.

Cheers!
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Hi guys,

Do you ever kiss a girl after the first date even if she didn't turn you on that much just because it's what you gotta do at the end of a date? Do you still go for sex for the sake of the experience even if you don't desire the girl that much?

I don't. If I kiss a girl, I mean it. If I have sex with a girl, I merely enact my sexual attraction -- I don't plan it, I just naturally do it. I can't force myself to kiss a girl I didn't feel that attracted to, but I do feel the burn of the "opportunity cost." I feel like I could have just used her as practice.

What do you guys think: to have all sexual escalations be authentic, or have to some girls just for sexual release and practice? Do you recommend loosening standards a bit for the sake of more experience?
share a little experience here.

when I was younger I wouldn't, even when I know the girl was into me I would not do anything, why? I though it was a waste of time, then after sometime I notice one thing I was lacking experience, something I could easily gather if I made the moves on said girls.


so if you had the oportunity do so, the very least you will start to read woman intent
 
Top