"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Texting between dates

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Been on two good dates with a girl. End of last date she said she wanted to do dinner/movie at home together (likely my place).

I have a 1 week trip out of town starting tomorrow, so there will be a little time between dates 2-3. She knows this too, that I’ll be gone for a week.

What frequency would you text or call a girl between dates, if (a) it’s still pretty early on, and (b) there will be some reason you can’t meet in person (ex: work trip/vacation).

She brought up dinner/movie together, I suggested perhaps my place - she seemed really into the idea and offered to bring wine and dessert if I cook.

Thoughts? I obviously don’t want to sit a whole week and not hit her up. But know I won’t be texting her daily, either.

Hit her up in a couple of days to ask when she’s free to come over an evening the following week?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Chat up everything in a skirt in the new town and try and play an away game. That will keep you busy so you don't start frothing over the potential new pvssy and over text.

Take a photo of something cool or funny on your trip and text it. I will leave sexting or not up to your read on the girl.

Drop her a couple of text over the week and leave it at that. The new pvssy will arrive at scheduled or not.... You can't control that so having options is your only option.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Been on two good dates with a girl. End of last date she said she wanted to do dinner/movie at home together (likely my place).

I have a 1 week trip out of town starting tomorrow, so there will be a little time between dates 2-3. She knows this too, that I’ll be gone for a week.

What frequency would you text or call a girl between dates, if (a) it’s still pretty early on, and (b) there will be some reason you can’t meet in person (ex: work trip/vacation).

She brought up dinner/movie together, I suggested perhaps my place - she seemed really into the idea and offered to bring wine and dessert if I cook.

Thoughts? I obviously don’t want to sit a whole week and not hit her up. But know I won’t be texting her daily, either.

Hit her up in a couple of days to ask when she’s free to come over an evening the following week?
Ten years ago my answer to this would have been don’t bother texting till you come home. But it’s 2020 and attention spans are shorter than ever. A week is enough time in 2020 for her to meet a new guy go on a date and get stuffed.

Dinner at your place in dating terms means we are having sex. So I would send her light flirty texts about how sexy she is, how you can’t wait to come home and see her sexy body.. try to get a nude out of her. Ask her to “send you a picture you can use to think about her on your trip” .. don’t text everyday but definitely keep sex with you on her mind because it’s already there if you didn’t know.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Been on two good dates with a girl. End of last date she said she wanted to do dinner/movie at home together (likely my place).

I have a 1 week trip out of town starting tomorrow, so there will be a little time between dates 2-3. She knows this too, that I’ll be gone for a week.

What frequency would you text or call a girl between dates, if (a) it’s still pretty early on, and (b) there will be some reason you can’t meet in person (ex: work trip/vacation).

She brought up dinner/movie together, I suggested perhaps my place - she seemed really into the idea and offered to bring wine and dessert if I cook.

Thoughts? I obviously don’t want to sit a whole week and not hit her up. But know I won’t be texting her daily, either.

Hit her up in a couple of days to ask when she’s free to come over an evening the following week?
Why don't you be different than every other guy and go on your trip enjoy that and then text her when you are back to setup ypur date. Most guys wont and cannot do this. This will also give her the optiom to text you while you are gone and you can respond if she does.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Ten years ago my answer to this would have been don’t bother texting till you come home. But it’s 2020 and attention spans are shorter than ever. A week is enough time in 2020 for her to meet a new guy go on a date and get stuffed.

Dinner at your place in dating terms means we are having sex. So I would send her light flirty texts about how sexy she is, how you can’t wait to come home and see her sexy body.. try to get a nude out of her. Ask her to “send you a picture you can use to think about her on your trip” .. don’t text everyday but definitely keep sex with you on her mind because it’s already there if you didn’t know.
Probably won’t ask her for a nude, lol - but can think of something witty/teasing to send her. I’ve had decent success with that in the past.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Probably won’t ask her for a nude, lol - but can think of something witty/teasing to send her. I’ve had decent success with that in the past.
Ok I’m gonna give you one of my extra smooth lines hopefully not too many dudes see it. You work out, I hope.

send her a gym selfie with a good pump and say “im getting in shape for you baby” ..
They melt.
I can’t take credit for that I stole it from someone I forget who but it’s gold.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Ok I’m gonna give you one of my extra smooth lines hopefully not too many dudes see it. You work out, I hope.

send her a gym selfie with a good pump and say “im getting in shape for you baby” ..
They melt.
I can’t take credit for that I stole it from someone I forget who but it’s gold.
Do you use condoms when you fvck em?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Always bro. Magnum bareskins. I have not had unprotected sex in years.
Yup, that's what I assumed. Man I'm glad for your sake you can enjoy sex with condoms, that's truly a blessing. My first real and regular sex was with a girl on birth control. Trying to fvck girls with condoms after that, in each act I thought to myself I would literally rather be celibate than go through this lol.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Probably won’t ask her for a nude, lol - but can think of something witty/teasing to send her. I’ve had decent success with that in the past.
Yeah... I'm just now learning to text correctly also and this seems like the best way to do it.

Got any texting examples you can share? I'm trying to get as many examples from the forum as I can while I keep sculpting my text game
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Yup, that's what I assumed. Man I'm glad for your sake you can enjoy sex with condoms, that's truly a blessing. My first real and regular sex was with a girl on birth control. Trying to fvck girls with condoms after that, in each act I thought to myself I would literally rather be celibate than go through this lol.
wait til you get in your 50s, it's impossible to come with a condom on. I wouldn't even bother screwing if I had to put one on, it's just not possible, least for me.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
wait til you get in your 50s, it's impossible to come with a condom on. I wouldn't even bother screwing if I had to put one on, it's just not possible, least for me.
Yea I'm already there bro haha. If I encounter a chick again who has to use condoms, I'm literally just gonna walk out and tell her we can fvck if she gets on birth control, if not I know she'll find someone else. I would 100% rather abstain.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
i'd be a little worried if you're having that problem at 26. If I could go back and redo things I wouldn't jack off as much as I did. I think that and porn affected me negatively later in life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Ok I’m gonna give you one of my extra smooth lines hopefully not too many dudes see it. You work out, I hope.

send her a gym selfie with a good pump and say “im getting in shape for you baby” ..
They melt.
I can’t take credit for that I stole it from someone I forget who but it’s gold.
Alright appreciate the offer, but that’s still a bit steep for my tastes. I do lift daily and have been told by girls I have a hot body/jacked/etc (their words, not mine). So I could send that, but this girl would probably be like “wtf”...especially since we don’t have a time/date set yet for after I return.

Probably hit her up in the next day or two. My problem is I am pretty bad at texting just to have a “conversation” - id rather see and talk to them in person since I value that more. What are some good ways to just have “convo”, in your opinion, without sending them a gym pic or asking for a nude? That’s just not my style, playa - but we all got our own ways. Nudes/photo trades for me is usually after some consistency, not after 2 dates.

Honestly I sometimes just hit a girl up, make a statement (I.e. hope you’re having a good day/good luck with your interview this week) then include a date invite within the text.

This keeps texting lighter and doesn’t force a “convo” I have found, which usually feels unnecessary (I agree about attention spans, though). But I want to get better at it.

Thoughts?
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Yeah... I'm just now learning to text correctly also and this seems like the best way to do it.

Got any texting examples you can share? I'm trying to get as many examples from the forum as I can while I keep sculpting my text game
It’s all specific to the girl you’re seeing and what experiences you’ve already shared together. At least it’s better than “hey how’s it going”...that bs.

Like you, I’m just testing things out. Some girls want/need a lot of texting. Others are OK without it, and in my opinion you can overkill on texting them without noticing, if you’re inexperienced
 
Top