Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me over text need help.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I have been with for 7 months three days ago broke up with me, we have been good ,holidays,good sex etc.i have not replied her but she has written three times below is a break up text.

1) I don’t think that’s good idea . I think that we are from two different worlds . We should go our ways and find our happiness somewhere ... I can’t reset my brain after this all what happened how many times you lied to me, hided things and you were changing plans.... for me that’s to much . I think we should stop it here and try to start once more life. I don’t feel comfortable in this relationship and I don’t want to push myself. I was trying to forget and try once more but I can’t. I can’t think everyday what will happen today if our plans will go this way or other. Thank you for all memories and I ll remember only this beautiful moments with you. Now it ll be hurting but with time we ll both know that that was good decision. Thank you for everything and I really wish you all the best and that you will find your happiness and big love !!!

2)I hope you ll understand and will also remember only the best moments. You also can say that last few weeks or even months we were fighting more than being good with each other

3) It’s as well for me difficult to say it but I feel that I have to

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Response:

“Ok”

Then delete the text thread. Download the DJ Bible. Learn the game, then get back into the dating market.

Forget about this girl. Don’t talk to her. She’s dead to you. Don’t let your ego rationalize this. Women don’t dump men they’re in love with. Get angry. Use that anger to fuel your growth.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Response:

“Ok”

Then delete the text thread. Download the DJ Bible. Learn the game, then get back into the dating market.

Forget about this girl. Don’t talk to her. She’s dead to you. Don’t let your ego rationalize this. Women don’t dump men they’re in love with. Get angry. Use that anger to fuel your growth.
The text was three days ago .I have not replied since then.should I just go no contact forever

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always the same. She lists your mistakes. There are made mistakes in every relationship and im sure she also wasnt perfect. She just wants to justify her decision so she can continue with her hypergamy.
What's the best way to counter her ? I ignore her or reply her "OK" bear in mind two days have gone without me replying

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best way to counter her ? I ignore her or reply her "OK" bear in mind two days have gone without me replying
Why's that?
Butthurt men ignore women. There’s never a need to do that. Respond then let her make the next move. Dating is like tennis. She hits the ball over the net, you hit it back.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has low interest in you and she could already have an backup guy. Just chill and accept how it is. Dont rationalize or justify her actions and dont search for anything specific you could say in your situation. Change your mindset and your attitude regarding women instead. There is no magic sentence to regain her interest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but is it wise to reply her now OK two days have passed already
Well not since 2 days have passed, but I would say “ok, if you think that’s best then I respect your decision.”

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of crap. There is zero benefit to him to respond. You were raised by a single mom weren't you.
Sociopaths have transactional relationships. This has nothing to do with benefit. Responding to messages is a productive habit whether it is business or interpersonal. It ensures that miscommunications fall on the other party.