Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out what my tinder date says today hours before our date

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid HB8 based on pics and videos but has the nerve to say this:

"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.
Online dating has seemed to reach the bottom of the barrel the last 5 or so years. Not only worse looking women but just general behavior.

I've never had an old date do something that bold though.

I'd say just cancel. She will probably flake on you and no show.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No cancelling here...I'll just say I'm going but not.....sh@tty behavior deserves sh$tty treatment
How old is the tinder slvt? It seems dating platform matters too. I mean, tinder, pof for example seems to have more flakey and bs like this versus match and eharmony women who seem more serious.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 26 or so. Very attractive physically....I halfway expected a flake...maybe in her warped female perspective it's perfectly appropriate or maybe it's just a **** test to pre screen... ether way ...lol

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 why are you so bothered by this? Are you looking for a wife on tinder and expect her to be serious after the first few messages? Why don't you just fuuck her and see if you even like her? And ideally NEVER think about serious crap.

If you don't like the way she's acting then don't say anything. I'd play along, 'naw I don't mind. Could you rub your ass in some mud while you're at it?' maybe she'll get the hint to not show up smelling like as$ or maybe she'll laugh and play along. Either she escalates or comes on the date clean and fresh.

Absolutely NOTHING will be lost if she doesn't respond or gets pissed. Your precious time will be saved.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well
@zinc4 why are you so bothered by this? Are you looking for a wife on tinder and expect her to be serious after the first few messages? Why don't you just fuuck her and see if you even like her? And ideally NEVER think about serious crap.

If you don't like the way she's acting then don't say anything. I'd play along, 'naw I don't mind. Could you rub your ass in some mud while you're at it?' maybe she'll get the hint to not show up smelling like as$ or maybe she'll laugh and play along. Either she escalates or comes on the date clean and fresh.

Absolutely NOTHING will be lost if she doesn't respond or gets pissed. Your precious time will be saved.

She is mainland Chinese....they usually don't really understand humor like that...I'm am playing along so far but just wondering if it's worth my time and money to go tbh.

The hiking and getting sweaty thing is a turn off man. I banged a few chicks this past week in a drunken binge in Hong Kong....not sure I'm interested in spending time and money for one that just told me she will have needed a shower right before our date even begins.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. This is first impression time. On a first impression, we usually know and expect it to be a little better than the norm.
If this is her best impression, you can't expect it to be better on the 2nd or 3rd encounter.

Are you really thinking about not showing up?
If so, might I offer some icing on the cake?

After she arrives, you should text the following:
You: " I just realized that all my clothes are clean and I smell good from showering. This would look out of place to you and so... I'm gonna cancel."

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's a sht test, or it is a dude or some sort of retard, maybe teens fcking around. Proper thing to do is not reply, not show up, not cancel, don't do anything at all. If messaged, which I doubt, I'd reply sorry I gotta fly to europe asap, work, be back at the end of the week.

This kind of stuff is why you use phone.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 why would you reward bad behavior by giving her your time and actually show up for such a date if you're turned off by it?
If you do you'll be like all the other guys reinforcing her behavior for the future

If you weren't specifically expecting a 'hike' date, this is ridiculous. Don't go.
Everything is not a test from girls, some girls just don't know about respect and how to behave around a man because no matter how bad they behave they still have thirsty guys all over who excuse every kind of behavior.

Remember a date is a gift, she's disrespecting your gift.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 why would you reward bad behavior by giving her your time and actually show up for such a date if you're turned off by it?
If you do you'll be like all the other guys reinforcing her behavior for the future

If you weren't specifically expecting a 'hike' date, this is ridiculous. Don't go.
Everything is not a test from girls, some girls just don't know about respect and how to behave around a man because no matter how bad they behave they still have thirsty guys all over who excuse every kind of behavior.

Remember a date is a gift, she's disrespecting your gift.
I'd respond like this:
Her: Blablabla hiking. Is that ok?
Me: Yeah, sure(insert laugh emoticon)

And then no contact.
If she texts you, you'll see this way that she's still interested/it was a sh1t test.
If she doesn't say anything back, forget about her. If you already set a date/hour, she might actually just go to the meeting place alone and realise how stupid she was.
Nothing to loose either way.

P.S. If you really feel disrespected by her proposal, still say "yeah sure" and ditch the b1tch.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nihao...
its fine, she is Mainland Chinese. Nearly never a ONS or fvck on first date unless... rapport.
If she is from SH/SZ/GZ then she might have (family) her own money and or work for a financial/investment place.

These girls fill the schedule very full, if this is a midweek date her request isnt unusual and the prospect of the weekend with her could be high. She likes foreigners obviously (you are not CN right?) and not for the $$, she knows we bang.
These girls need high amounts of percieved value and push/pull technique btw

good luck

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating on Tinder is like fishing in the sewer
Its much much different outside America, I've used it all over the world with good results

note: Your Mileage May Vary

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Its much much different outside America, I've used it all over the world with good results

note: Your Mileage May Vary
I live in Australia and it ain't what I would use for serious dating.

Cold approach,social circle and friends is the best way to meet women.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you so bothered by this? Are you looking for a wife on tinder and expect her to be serious after the first few messages?
This ^ is rationalizing the disrespect from her. She doesn't give a flying fvck about him to even bother to have a shower bf the date.

It's screaming entitled Bit*h . She knows she is hot, and she knows it doesn't matter how she'll arrive on the date, men will still jump on the chance to date her.

To accept a date where the girl doesn't even bother to shower and arrive at the date stinky and sweaty is demonstrate your lack of a standard. (And I don't care about her origin. )

Showing her that you are not excepting her lower standard will put you in a different league: ( regardless if you date her in the end or not.) "You are not another one of those desperate guys".

My answer to her will be: "Looks like you are too busy, let's leave it for now. Enjoy your hike.
Your answer to her will show her that you're not desperate to date her.
If she has High IL in you she will make the effort to reschedule, if she doesn't- Fvuk her.

If you'll excepting her lower standard and lack of effort, it'll set the tone for the coming dates. In addition, it's needy and desperate as fvck.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a Tinder date at the beach after she had been paddle boarding all day last summer, came to my place, showered fvcked and then she left to paddle back and join her BF

guess it all depends how you pull.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same once with a girl I met at the club the previous day, told her that we would meet after the gym and went for a walk.

She was really pissed off at my sport wear...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well

She is mainland Chinese....they usually don't really understand humor like that...I'm am playing along so far but just wondering if it's worth my time and money to go tbh.

The hiking and getting sweaty thing is a turn off man. I banged a few chicks this past week in a drunken binge in Hong Kong....not sure I'm interested in spending time and money for one that just told me she will have needed a shower right before our date even begins.
Why don't you invite yourself along and help her get sweaty in a different way while hiking? Chicks fantasize about getting railed deep in the woods where noone can hear their screams of ecstasy

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you may be looking at this wrong. She is confirming the date and telling you she isnt a princess and expecting to be spoiled and put on a pedestal at the same time.

She may turn out to be a lot of fun. Give the date a chance first.