Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out what my tinder date says today hours before our date

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should put a football kit on go knee slide in the mud and turn up

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's a sht test, or it is a dude or some sort of retard, maybe teens fcking around. Proper thing to do is not reply, not show up, not cancel, don't do anything at all. If messaged, which I doubt, I'd reply sorry I gotta fly to europe asap, work, be back at the end of the week.

This kind of stuff is why you use phone.
Old is really an sinking ship it seems. Quality keeps going downhill.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^ is rationalizing the disrespect from her. She doesn't give a flying fvck about him to even bother to have a shower bf the date.
She gave a rational response. Like I said if he's turned off by this he shouldn't respond. Personally I'm not turned off by it, I don't expect complete strangers that I've never met to change their whole schedule for me.

@zinc4 that's what I would say, and I wouldn't care if she got offended. It's teasing sarcasm to gauge her further. You do you. Imo you're assuming too much(unless there's more we don't know). What if she shows up and the sweat pants she's wearing are really fancy, she looks and smells nice, and she barely sweat? What if sweaty to her is basically nothing to you? Keep the tone playful. If it's not fun with her then you have your answer.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think you all take yourselves too seriously or have PTSD from all the online dating drama.
Yes, OLD women generally suck, hence why they're on OLD despite their looks they have personality drama or mental issues. This is OLD in a nutshell.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid HB8 based on pics and videos but has the nerve to say this:

"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.
"Well then we'll just have to hop in the shower and get you clean ;)"

I think sometimes we get way too caught up in our egos and need to learn to swallow our pride. The only reason I'd be unhappy with this is if she was trying to take sex off the table or make me put up with BS intentionally. What girl would want to show up stinking and dirty in public anyway? If it's really so bad she'll shower.

I'd be more worried about her not having time or energy for a date afterwards tbh.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I went on the date....with plans to hit up some bars after that in the nearby area.

I arrive and she is legit hot but just as she said in her hiking clothes....

So I'm already ready to just walk away at the first thing I don't like ...

I say let me guess u are hungry...she says yes 9 out if 10 hungry..

I say okay follow me we are going to this Korean restaurant I know...on the way there she tries to change it to some ****ty ass oily Chinese bbq place but I don't budge because I just wanted to drink cheap soju and beer at the Korean place...

We sit down to eat she is boring asf to talk to but her hotness and perfect body was hard to ignore....however...

I said I'm ordering some beer and soju after I ordered the cheapest korean bbq set on the menu....they come to give us our drinking glasses and she says I don't want to drink I'm on my period.....goddamn I'm thinking okay I'm definitely not paying for this meal...

So I just start drinking and eating conversation was incredibly boring ...she also proclaims she never had a tinder date lead to anything past dinner and a new guy friend...double GD I'm thinking lol...

So then when I ask the waiter for the bill I say to her..

You know what how are you feeling about this date? Before you answer, let me tell you my thoughts.

To be honest I don't feel any connection here I think we are better off as friends so let's just split this bill.... actually I'm still trying to get over an ex right now....

She looks down bewildered looking and mutters....okayyy..

So then I'm like okay great that's a huge pressure off my back just want to be clear but a new friend is always okay...

So she then gets extremely insecure looking and acting lol.....we split the bill then she awkwardly says do....how about we go for a walk after this..

So now I knew my mind game played effectively in her...

I say okay we can but I need to go meet a friend to play a game of pool later...(she had already made it clear sex was off the table earlier because of her period and the fact she had to commute to her hometown early next morning for Chinese New year's)

So we go walking it's at Shenzhen bay park...near the seaside she suggests we walk down this small pier to look at the water....

As soon as we walked to the edge I looked at her and grabbed her and said come here and went in for the kiss....she was surprised saying she thought I didn't like her....we made out for like an hour or so walking around then we separated....not a terrible date actually....despite how bad it started...

I took the metro to the Coco park bar scene after that drank a few beers and actually after getting rejected pretty harshly by some hot chicks and even subpar hags, pulled a pretty hot 22 year Chinese chick who was feeling down and out for recently losing her first job...stayed with her until 6 pm today...just got back...marathon sex....

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I went on the date....with plans to hit up some bars after that in the nearby area.

I arrive and she is legit hot but just as she said in her hiking clothes....

So I'm already ready to just walk away at the first thing I don't like ...

I say let me guess u are hungry...she says yes 9 out if 10 hungry..

I say okay follow me we are going to this Korean restaurant I know...on the way there she tries to change it to some ****ty ass oily Chinese bbq place but I don't budge because I just wanted to drink cheap soju and beer at the Korean place...

We sit down to eat she is boring asf to talk to but her hotness and perfect body was hard to ignore....however...

I said I'm ordering some beer and soju after I ordered the cheapest korean bbq set on the menu....they come to give us our drinking glasses and she says I don't want to drink I'm on my period.....goddamn I'm thinking okay I'm definitely not paying for this meal...

So I just start drinking and eating conversation was incredibly boring ...she also proclaims she never had a tinder date lead to anything past dinner and a new guy friend...double GD I'm thinking lol...

So then when I ask the waiter for the bill I say to her..

You know what how are you feeling about this date? Before you answer, let me tell you my thoughts.

To be honest I don't feel any connection here I think we are better off as friends so let's just split this bill.... actually I'm still trying to get over an ex right now....

She looks down bewildered looking and mutters....okayyy..

So then I'm like okay great that's a huge pressure off my back just want to be clear but a new friend is always okay...

So she then gets extremely insecure looking and acting lol.....we split the bill then she awkwardly says do....how about we go for a walk after this..

So now I knew my mind game played effectively in her...

I say okay we can but I need to go meet a friend to play a game of pool later...(she had already made it clear sex was off the table earlier because of her period and the fact she had to commute to her hometown early next morning for Chinese New year's)

So we go walking it's at Shenzhen bay park...near the seaside she suggests we walk down this small pier to look at the water....

As soon as we walked to the edge I looked at her and grabbed her and said come here and went in for the kiss....she was surprised saying she thought I didn't like her....we made out for like an hour or so walking around then we separated....not a terrible date actually....despite how bad it started...

I took the metro to the Coco park bar scene after that drank a few beers and actually after getting rejected pretty harshly by some hot chicks and even subpar hags, pulled a pretty hot 22 year Chinese chick who was feeling down and out for recently losing her first job...stayed with her until 6 pm today...just got back...marathon sex....
All is well if it ends well.
Not sure why so many guys overthink things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we split the bill then she awkwardly says do....how about we go for a walk after this..
She goes on a hike, eats, then wants to go for a walk? Lol, this girl likes to walk, doesn't she?
Anyway, I don't know what the big deal is. Everyone says they want a girl who stays in shape, this sounds like she stays fit.
Not a fan of the mind games, but to each his own.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just
She goes on a hike, eats, then wants to go for a walk? Lol, this girl likes to walk, doesn't she?
Anyway, I don't know what the big deal is. Everyone says they want a girl who stays in shape, this sounds like she stays fit.
Not a fan of the mind games, but to each his own.

Just a little push pull to level her down off her high horse which worked wonders.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chinese girls love to create a set-up, to see if you are game enough to play it out.

Bravo OP, bravo Sir.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what really racks me off,
women literally kill the vibe of everything, ive had 2 do it to me this week.

Patrice O Neal does a great piece on women, never being rejected from society, so they dont have to "figure" **** out

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder, as of 2020 is a cesspool and i dont think people realize that till they get off it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
tinder, as of 2020 is a cesspool and i dont think people realize that till they get off it.
I agree, but if you're in major cities I think OLD is still okay to use to supplement traditional dating. Otherwise, yes Tinder and all the dating apps in general have become a cesspool otherwise. Match still seems to have some okay women, granted the older variety.

Quantity and quality on all the OLD sites has gone downhill the last few years. Even the last 6 months IMO noticing less and less. I'd figure after Christmas more women would have time to be on there but that doesn't seem the case.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid HB8 based on pics and videos but has the nerve to say this:

"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.
I would respond:
I tell you what - if you find yourself in the state of being freshly bathed, give me a holler back.
NEVER ACCEPT POOR BEHAVIOR.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to go by your experience. Have you ever had a chick showed up after a hike or something physical? The beginning of the romance is the most volatile. Two people could totally misread each other and nothing comes of it. A lot of falling outs are due to misunderstandings. One person expresses an idiosyncrasy (perhaps she's the dirty sex in the woods type?), while the other person interprets it as disrespect, and boom, it's over before it even starts.

I would say take the middle road. Get this experience under your belt and see what her vibe is like. If I haven't experienced something before, I would never ask a forum full of strangers. I would make an executive decision and see for myself what this chick is about.

Now, if you have tons of experience with entitled chicks showing up after yoga class and straight up smelling funky and acting uptight at the same time, then that's a different story. You would have something to go by.

In my personal experience, I used to volunteer at an arts center where I would routinely go bar hopping with women fresh out of yoga/dance/fitness classes. On one level, some of them smell like pvssy, but on another level I was turned on. And it often led to hooking up.

There is something primal about a woman interacting with you after physical activity. You can smell her pheromones and the sexual tension is obvious. And most of them are in a sexual state.
Fine, she can take a 10 minute shower after her physical activity. :rolleyes:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most “disrespect” is misinterpreted. For example, OP interprets her type of date request as a disrespectful act. When it could be many other reasons other than disrespect:

1) she could have been pumped and dumped recently and wants to keep the date casual to refrain herself from a ONS;

2) she might look better in work out clothes that she would prefer to wear and used that as an excuse to wear them;

3) she could have made another commitment at around the same time as your date and didn’t want to cancel or reschedule or decline your date request;

4)she is in the habit of coming to first dates completely casual especially with persons she never met because the probability is high you will look different than your Tinder pics;

5) she may have a lot of disappointing Tinder dates as of late and just prefers to keep the date low investment until she and you know there is chemistry to work from;

And ...

There can be a thousand reasons and some of them not dealing with you at all.

Next time a girl disrespects you, look deeper at the reason you feel you are disrespected. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the girl at all, but rather an insecurity deep within yourself that she brought to the surface. Or perhaps a deep insecurity within her that has nothing to do with you.

Most connections dissolve for this very reason, by misunderstanding or perhaps by not taking the time to understand.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went on the date with her....I think your logic is catering to a woman's frame though....if you told a tinder girl the sane thing oh hope u don't mind if I went hiking and am dirty and sweaty on our date...idoubt a really hot girl would meet you......I'll have to try it some time....it's just a basic courtesy that every person should abide by.l, though Imo......but people like you are giving women a free pass based on what happened to them...let me tell u they certainly don't have the same consideration nor empathy for the opposite sex that u just typed... honestly, your logic is the reason why they think they can do or act however imo

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went on the date with her....I think your logic is catering to a woman's frame though....if you told a tinder girl the sane thing oh hope u don't mind if I went hiking and am dirty and sweaty on our date...idoubt a really hot girl would meet you......I'll have to try it some time....it's just a basic courtesy that every person should abide by.l, though Imo......but people like you are giving women a free pass based on what happened to them...let me tell u they certainly don't have the same consideration nor empathy for the opposite sex that u just typed... honestly, your logic is the reason why they think they can do or act however imo
You are coming from the frame of a lower value guy. It's only a lower value guy that needs the guise of "Frame," to overcompensate for his lack.

Do you think a high value man perceives women in terms of their frame. LOL. Women's frame is non existent to a high value guy. All he sees is woman ==> 100% sex. That's it. Matter of fact, it would be insulting if the woman did not feel insecure around him to to put up arbitrary obstacles to sex to protect herself from him.

Last edited: