You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
These may be worldly women though with worldly values. Already have enough temptations in life without aggrevating things further. Should only chase after women if I am obsessed with visiting an escort because that may be a desire to want a woman I guess. But usually they come out of the woodwork if I go into that wavelength. Best to plug up any source of temptation or barrier to living a holy life until something disturbs that order of thought. (Ie seeing a happy couple out there, etc...).@corrector my experience has been different. I ain't pretty deffo not chadlite. And I've robbed those apps like a bandit and got plenty of tail. But being a bit OCD like most of the forum I also used it as a learning experience. It's really just marketing different messages appeal to different demographics. Game does exist it's called not being boring.
And the whole alpha thing is overplayed here. I'm sure it helps if you are the mythical buffed tatted millionaire. But there's plenty of average girls were bored out of their brains. and newsflash most of them would have put up an OLD profile at some point even if just for fun with their girlfriends.
Obviously you should go multi-channel. Have a go at the girl at the bar, the girl at the bus stop at the market, yoga class etc. Hangout a couple of profiles on the apps and see what comes back use that for messaging practice and how to get them on dates quickly. And there's a point here that a lot of guys seem to miss it's all about habit. If you make up your rules for interacting with the OLD chicks then you are practicing sticking to those rules dozens if not hundreds of times that cements the habbits.
.
It really is like fishing sometimes the fish r on a run and you should keep throwing your hook in the water as fast as you can. Sometimes the fish ain't biting and it's time to pull down your cap crack another brewski and enjoy the view.
How many of those matches would you say are decent women? I mean how many of them are undesired women or fake profiles? I mean like land whales or races you wont date.Off topic but when I was fapping everyday I got like 3 4 matches maybe on tinder. After a year of no fap I decided to sign up for tinder 2 weeks ago. I currently have 54 matches with the same photos in less time compared to when I was fapping
Could it also be that it’s “years later” and that maybe she’s hitting the wall soon or smth?There's a chick I randomly hit up on Fbook and sexted with while drunk, but never did anything else. Saw she moved near me so years later hit her up and now that she sees me as a boyfriend material guy she is coy af lol
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I'm heterosexual so I date all races, the fake profiles I unmatched they are easy to spot. There are some fat women, but alot are average to above average looking. The incredibly good looking women are 99 percent fake profiles. We can't forget about filters and women and there angle pictures. Women generally picture betterHow many of those matches would you say are decent women? I mean how many of them are undesired women or fake profiles? I mean like land whales or races you wont date.
Yep. On OLD if it's a 9 or above it's usually fake. Especially if you see them online literally 24/7.I'm heterosexual so I date all races, the fake profiles I unmatched they are easy to spot. There are some fat women, but alot are average to above average looking. The incredibly good looking women are 99 percent fake profiles. We can't forget about filters and women and there angle pictures. Women generally picture better
when I was on Tinder, some of the girls I matched & chatted with had me FaceTime them So they could see I wasnt frauding.Yep. On OLD if it's a 9 or above it's usually fake. Especially if you see them online literally 24/7.
What gets me is the women who use fuzzy pics from like 2010 and you can even tell by the background and such.
There is nothing wrong with using the filters, nearly everyone does and especially on OLD which you need everything in your arsenal. The main thing with me is women hiding weight or lying about their age.
That's why it's important to get their number so you can go on spy dailer and see their last name and then look them up on facebook and google. That has saved me from some land whales and lower HB and wasting time and money on a first date.
That too. But once I get their number I can quickly verify. I dont face time or Skype bs. Dont want to give your number before meeting then next them.when I was on Tinder, some of the girls I matched & chatted with had me FaceTime them So they could see I wasnt frauding.