Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Should I just go for broke with her and make my intentions more clear and see if either she bites or runs the other way? Her match profile btw was like reading a novel for what she was looking for. She wants someone who has had similar experiences and has children already and her age or older. I mean make my sexual intentions clear that I think shes hot and want her.
Hush now. Let's not jump the gun.

Wait for @xplt to reply with his findings and then we can make a proper profile of you.

From there we can then see what's needed OK.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not on OLD in this county or the next county over and when I'm out and about I certainly don't see them. A lot of them move here and are already married. So you mean hangout by the schools and be a creep LOL.

Because if I look at places like Miami, Orlando there are lots of single, and decent looking pre wall women on OLD. Around here I set searches to 50 miles and it's mostly post wall.

Remember, the median age for my county is 56 and the city I live in is 66. The larger county to my north the median age is 55 as well.

If you're a widow or single and 65 you will clean up big time down here in person.
Went to Miami twice last month. Loaded up OLD, four models, two nights. Hotter than most NYC top tier chicks.

Now if I can do that from NY—a 3 hour flight to Miami (although a business trip)—you have no excuse living anywhere in FL.

Search in Miami. Step up. leave the 50 yos for the 70+ men. Don’t dirty their pool.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Went to Miami twice last month. Loaded up OLD, four models, two nights. Hotter than most NYC top tier chicks.

Now if I can do that from NY by taking a 3 hour flight to Miami (although a business trip), you have no excuse living anywhere in FL.

Search in Miami. Step up. leave the 50 yos for the 70+ men. Don’t dirty their pool.
That's not fair! Why do you have to drive 150 miles to Miami for that? I'm stuck in the oldest area of the state and the hot chicks are 150 miles away. Why does it have to be so hard and long of a drive?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not fair! Why do you have to drive 150 miles to Miami for that? I'm stuck in the oldest area of the state and the hot chicks are 150 miles away. Why does it have to be so hard and long of a drive?
Set up a business in Miami or get a weekend condo there. Real estate is booming if you can afford to buy something.

Have a reason to go.

Load up your OLD right now with Miami and take a test run. Might motivate you to get off your azz and do something financially productive there.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Set up a business in Miami or get a weekend condo there. Real estate is booming if you can afford to buy something.

Have a reason to go.

Load up your OLD right now with Miami and take a test run. Might motivate you to get off your azz and do something financially productive there.
No woman wants a relationship if the guy lives 150 miles away.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman wants a relationship if the guy lives 150 miles away.
How about 1000 miles away? Sure they do.

Your struggles are a call to change. You’re a business man, correct? Time to expand your business horizons.

Top women ==> Top or Upcoming economy

think Bigger.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Have a reason to go.

Someone from there told me those markets in Southeast FL are much busier and run out of stock fast if you don't keep up. Over here it's mostly old people 70 and above shopping at my market.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone from there told me those markets in Southeast FL are much busier and run out of stock fast if you don't keep up. Over here it's mostly old people 70 and above shopping at my market.
Someone told Elon Musk Tesla would never be a real company. What if Elon listened?

Also, I think your ability to rate women is muddied by the fact that you're having a dry spell. After you have sex the 8's of today will become the 6's of tomorrow. I went through this too. Now I can clearly identify a woman as cute, attractive, or hot. But before they were all hot.

I'd like to know what your options are to support us helping you: It sounds like you don't want to move because of the high cost of living you might incur. That's based on your comment about Miami being expensive. What if you move somewhere less expensive. Like North Carolina? I can. Attest that there are hot girls everywhere in NC. Even in buttfvck nowhere. Is that an option for you? To relocate somewhere like NC?

Re: your 49 yo sugar momma. Bang the b!tch. I am rooting for you on this one. You need this win. So she's sending you pics... Great, she is either teasing you or she is interested and is trying to play the 'Im too old for you you need xyz' card because she wants to seem 'mature' and 'thoughtful'. If this is the case, I'd say it's similar to a woman saying 'we're not having sex tonight' snd then doing just the opposite. So there's only one way to find out. Invite her out for drinks. One drink. Just you and her. Call her up and say you're going to this bar at this time this weekend. She will say she is busy or that's cool. If she says that's cool or some variant, say 'I want you to join me'. The point is to tell her you want her to come. With authority. Because you want your intent to be clear. If she agrees or asks for details, make it clear that it's just you and her this time.

If she says anything else besides complying with you telling her to come with (asking for details, giggling, counter offer) you tell her that you hope she has a good rest of the evening and that you've got to go. And you forget about her. On to the next one.

Are you game?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hush now. Let's not jump the gun.

Wait for @xplt to reply with his findings and then we can make a proper profile of you.

From there we can then see what's needed OK.
Really?! :D I wasn't very serious about this... There were enough ladies under 40 and even 30. I think he should just work on his profile and perhaps reset his profile once.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Really?! :D I wasn't very serious about this... There were enough ladies under 40 and even 30. I think he should just work on his profile and perhaps reset his profile once.
Then based ur findings, let's profile BG. He doesn't seem to want young women since there's plenty.

He also likes women around the ages of 45-49 and thinks they're kinda cute - safe to say that BG is targeting women within that age group.

Those of you who have participated in his threads could help out filling the blanks below:

1. His strengths = persistence, any others?

2. Weaknesses = too persistent, any others?

3. Opportunities = pool of young women is available @his location, any others ?

4. Threats = Established men who's older, any others ?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I deleted Tinder and made a new one. So far the profile is half arse because I'm not even done making it yet and only uploaded 3 pics and within 5 minutes have 3 people liking me and I haven't even swiped anyone yet. And of course you have to pay for Tinder Gold if you want to see them unless you keep swiping and happen to swipe on them, so yes the whole ELO thing is true for new users which is BS because it shows new users at the top.

They need to change the system of Tinder and Bumble.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Now I'm up to 6 women liking me within the last 45 mins but cant see them because I haven't swiped on them yet. Watch you pay for gold and it's either a land whale or fake.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I texted with her a tad today. Just to see what's going on. She was going for a bike ride after school and just got home and was eating dinner but feels like she's coming down with a cold so I didn't want to text too much but still seems talkative towards me like before. I'll text her tomorrow at school to see how she's feeling. Maybe she'll send a cute selfie from class again.

So is there a strategy here to use? I mean I want to bang this chick or else I wouldn't be keeping in contact with her. I mean, it's obvious she isn't repulsed by me and such since she talked to be for over a month and a half almost daily but more like friend zoned me. Since she isn't repulsed be me obviously there has to be some way just to get over the finish line with her. I just need to get past that hurdle.

I really think it's her best friend (fellow teacher) I met that night with her that's filling her head with stuff.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she sends a selfie, respond with:
"cute smile/outfit, you look delicious"

this conveys that you don't see her as a friend only and is not a needy or pedestal position.

her response will likely be a simple "thank you" and then she goes silent. Do not respond to this.
Do not respond to this.
Do not respond to this.
Do not respond to this.

If she does not follow up.. Do not respond.

If she does follow up...
respond by asking her out for a drink/coffee on Friday night 6pm
(do not offer a movie or dinner)

Last edited: