Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean to invite her 2 times to your place and nothing happens!

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all

as you know from my previous post I got dumbed a month ago.

I was dating a girl before and on our first date, she said I like to be a friend with you Instead of dating. so next time and we had dinner at my place on the second date, I tried to be physical with her but I felt she wasn't interested.

we had the third date outside and I got to meet my friends somewhere and she joined us. this time I told her if we are dating or it's just friends. she asked me, friends, I think, what do you feel about it. I told her I think we are friends but we can also give it a try. but Friends its.

Now after some time, I messaged her if she wanna do something this weekend to come over and cook something together and watch a movie and she can stay over. she said sure but I need to leave early and can't stay over.

She came tonight cooked together. watching a movie on the same bed. and drinking something warm.

I tried to hold her hands so she split it. and a little bit later was looking at hand. then she said I need to go soon. "it was getting late" .

I asked her if she has any plans this week she said no I don't what about you, I said I have bla bla bla so many thing's going on.

she keeps sending mixed signals and I don't know what to do.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
First of all stop calling them dates because you are not dating, she made it clear she just wants to be your friend........

2nd.You need to work on your confidence/swagger.

When interacting with women you have to act as if you know she likes you or will like you, you have to act as if you already know she is going to like you, confidence......

Why would you say "I mean, I think were friends but we can also give it a try" what the hell is that, I would NEVER say anything so sappy and unsure.
You sound like one of those guys who has a cute little crush on a girl and your hoping to someday be her boyfriend, can you see how that can not possibly be attractive to a woman?

Women want guys who are very confident and sure of themselves, they have a lil swagger to them, it's all about how you carry yourself.

She knows your interested in her but shes not interested in you, keep her around as a friend but forget about her being your fvck buddy or girlfriend.

Shes not giving mixed signals, shes hanging out with you because its convenient and I'm sure shes enjoying the thought of some guy who wants her, girls usually toy with guys that act like this.

Dont feel bad, you need some tough love, gotta lot to learn, keep at it, you will get better.

WORK ON THAT CONFIDENCE

TALK TO MORE GIRLS

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend with a women you wanna **** is not a good idea, time for you to stop that torture.

Guys doing what you are doing is whats wrong with dating women now a day.
They got so many guy friend that they think they deserve only the best of the best bf much better than what they are worth.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I sense you're young so I won't beat you up too bad but you basically did, and are doing, everything wrong.

Keep reading this site and get to know who gives good advice and who doesn't. Lots of good resources here. Bottom line is you're too nice, too supplicating, not physical, and not nearly aggressive enough. You're known as an orbiter or placeholder. I also would predict you're quite low on charisma and overall game, too. Almost all this can be fixed though.

REALLY study what women are actually attracted to vs what they say they are. Start there. Put in the work if you want the results.

Good luck.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holding hands in a womans mind = relationship

never hold her hand if you havent kissed or smashed

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked for how long you have been single I said 6 month.

And she mentioned that’s she is picky with men.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are the one sending mixed signals.

I think we are friends but we can also give it a try. but Friends its.
You confirmed to her that yes, we are only friends and I will hope and pray you will "like me" because (nice guy)

your first mistake is trying to make her your buddy, to hang out
your second mistake is trying to "nice" your way into her pvssy
your third mistake is trying to hold her hand in the bed (awww)

girls want to fvck first then figure out "what we are" if it continues or there is HIGH attraction
girls want to see if you are confident enough to make a SEXUAL move rather than a RELATIONSHIP move (then figure out "what we are")
girls want an encounter, an adventure, to lean or do something NEW (like cooking dinner at a cool guys house where something might happen)
girls want you to play with them, make them laugh and giggle... tickle her before trying to hold her hand, make her jump, make her move make her FEEL SOMETHING...

you got her in your house, 2 times and ON YOUR BED...

you made her feel nothing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all

I was dating a girl before and on our first date, she said I like to be a friend with you Instead of dating. so next time and we had dinner at my place on the second date, I tried to be physical with her but I felt she wasn't interested.

we had the third date outside and I got to meet my friends somewhere and she joined us. this time I told her if we are dating or it's just friends. she asked me, friends, I think, what do you feel about it. I told her I think we are friends but we can also give it a try. but Friends its.

Now after some time, I messaged her if she wanna do something this weekend to come over and cook something together and watch a movie and she can stay over. she said sure but I need to leave early and can't stay over.

She came tonight cooked together. watching a movie on the same bed. and drinking something warm.

I tried to hold her hands so she split it. and a little bit later was looking at hand. then she said I need to go soon. "it was getting late" .

I asked her if she has any plans this week she said no I don't what about you, I said I have bla bla bla so many thing's going on.

There's no mixed signals. You are her gay friend that cooks and does arts and crafts with. You can make her a balloon giraffe. There's zero sexuality on.

Throw up the hail Mary. Have a play. Esculate. The sec she's LMR or something ambiguous, next.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no mixed signals. You are her gay friend that cooks and does arts and crafts with. You can make her a balloon giraffe. There's zero sexuality on.

Throw up the hail Mary. Have a play. Esculate. The sec she's LMR or something ambiguous, next.
so ignoring her?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all

Nothing was mixed here. She is clearly not interested, her words and her actions confirm this

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the best strategy for this situation: go find another girl that actually wants to have sex with you (better to have a few) and quit wasting your time. You never agree to be friends if you want a romantic relationship with the girl.. Detach from the one you’re *friends* with and move on. Your acceptance of the friendship was very beta and now you’ve become an orbiter.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the best strategy for this situation: go find another girl that actually wants to have sex with you (better to have a few) and quit wasting your time. You never agree to be friends if you want a romantic relationship with the girl.. Detach from the one you’re *friends* with and move on. Your acceptance of the friendship was very beta and now you’ve become an orbiter.
Thanks man, that helps!
But what I would have done better when she asked me about being friends?
Her replay was we don’t have much in common.