Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex, had rebound, how to proceed

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud. I straight up dated a girl diagnosed bpd. It started with me just using her as a plate. But I was naive at the time. Next thing you know I was in full blown crazy town. Legit. The relationship lasted one month. It ended one night when she flipped out because she was jealous of another girl, grabbed a knife, and started slitting her wrists. I tried grabbing the knife and she stuck it through my foot. Then started grabbing my Mach fusion razor blades throwing them in her mouth and chewing them.

I learned a lesson from this experience.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud. I straight up dated a girl diagnosed bpd. It started with me just using her as a plate. But I was naive at the time. Next thing you know I was in full blown crazy town. Legit. The relationship lasted one month. It ended one night when she flipped out because she was jealous of another girl, grabbed a knife, and started slitting her wrists. I tried grabbing the knife and she stuck it through my foot. Then started grabbing my Mach fusion razor blades throwing them in her mouth and chewing them.

And on this night, she tried calling the police on me as I tried to get her out of my house. The police came and she tried getting them to charge me with assault. The police ended up charging her wi th assault with a weapon because of the stabbed foot.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she had a no contact order on her. And even still would send me weird messages like “why are all the lights on in your house”. (All the lights were on in my house)

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So everyone wants to play this “it doesn’t exist game”. There are indicators that a girl has bpd // red flags. Specific to the disorder. They’re good to know.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I had her blocked on everything then she started sending me emails that she was going to kill herself and shyt. So I screen shotted them and just sent them to her mom.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

So she went off in relationship mode. Lol. What does that tell you?
Well that cutting tactic obviously worked with her mom and dad. Did it work with you?
We aren’t hearing the context of the situation either. No woman has ever done that with me. I’ve had way more than my share of women. Even married a woman. At least four kids that I know of. All of them adore me and my steadfast strength.

19 foreign countries as well and have only used condoms with one woman in my life.

Women are for sex. Raising babies when it applies.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she went off in relationship mode. Lol. What does that tell you?
Well that cutting tactic obviously worked with her mom and dad. Did it work with you?
We aren’t hearing the context of the situation either. No woman has ever done that with me. I’ve had way more than my share of women. Even married a woman. At least four kids that I know of. All of them adore me and my steadfast strength.

19 foreign countries as well and have only used condoms with one woman in my life.

Women are for sex. Raising babies when it applies.
Yeah she went off in relationship mode. After all this happened I’d spoken to her mom. This girl legit spent time in the mental institution. But you wouldn’t have known it at the beginning. Until her switch was flipped.

Here’s the context of the situation: A girl was texting my phone. That’s about it. And before this happened I didn’t even know what BPD was

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So everyone wants to play this “it doesn’t exist game”. There are indicators that a girl has bpd // red flags. Specific to the disorder. They’re good to know.
I'll assure you Bpd doesn't exist. One anything on the topic was only recently added to the Dj bible. Originally there was no mention of Bpd.It's not something that was discovered and the "game" has existed for thousands of years. If you want true sight on what this is you should look a little deeper. Turning to modern psychology is not an outlet or answer.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll assure you Bpd doesn't exist. One anything on the topic was only recently added to the Dj bible. Originally there was no mention of Bpd.It's not something that was discovered and the "game" has existed for thousands of years. If you want true sight on what this is you should look a little deeper. Turning to modern psychology is not an outlet or answer.
It’s not something that’s “discovered”. It’s a classification of a group of behaviours. Therefore it does exist.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah she went off in relationship mode.

But you wouldn’t have known it at the beginning. Until her switch was flipped.

And before this happened I didn’t even know what BPD was
Yes. The closeness of the relationship starts her process.

Yep. There’s symptoms and indicators, but until her full blown crazy pops out you don’t know the full extent of her illness.

Yes. Most men that get involved with one are unaware personality disorders exist or ignore them.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I thought when I was your age. Then I met one.
You dont know what you met, your not a mental health professional are you? You cant diagnose someone with something because you read some traits on the internet and said to yourself "hey that's her" doesnt work that way, unless she was diagnosed by a professional then your just assuming.

Kinda like how people say "oh, he has dead eyes hes a sociopath" lol.

Guys just running around diagnosing women with BPD when in reality there just exhibiting normal women behavior. Not talking about you specifically just talking in general.

BPD only affects 2% of the population so how the hell are all these women you guys are dating mentally ill lol

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Bdp only affects 2% of the population so how the hell are all these women you guys are dating mentally ill lol
Lol. They are everywhere!!!! Oh my god, beware of these dangerous women.
It’s their own damn fault. Most likely the women don’t fit their fantasy land or their mama.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fell for her did ya? Tsk. Tsk.
You make a lot of assumptions with your one size fits all mentality. You probably wouldn’t know a bpd because you probably have a pd :lol:. Having sex with so many women but never using protection? That’s disgusting bro.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Lol. They are everywhere!!!! Oh my god, beware of these dangerous women.
It’s their own damn fault. Most likely the women don’t fit their fantasy land or their mama.
When experienced men talk about their real life encounters with the reality of mentally ill females, denial of that problem from a less experienced perspective doesn't make it disappear …

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
When experienced men talk about their real life encounters with the reality of mentally ill females, denial of that problem from a less experienced perspective doesn't make it disappear …
Point is, a bunch of guys constantly calling every girl who does some weird sh!t bpd is just as weird.

Your experience doesnt make you a mental health professional.

Stop diagnosing these poor women lol and reading traits on Google doesn't give anyone the right to diagnose someone either.