"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Understanding this game....

mrrippey

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Location
NJ
I am a man in my late 40’s although I look like I am in my mid 30’s. Went out finally and met a couple of really interesting, attractive younger women (32 and 31).

31 year old - bartender, seemed to really hit things off. we exchanged numbers and were chatting basically daily. We tried to meet after work but as a bartender her hours were pretty crazy. Also had a day job. All good though until I realized she would only respond to my text, never started any. It started to feel more like an interview and not ‘getting to know each other.’ So being the engineer that I am, I conducted an experiment. We were in the middle of a Q and A and I decided just to stop texting. I wanted to know if she would check to see if everything was ok or something. I never got a response back. Interestingly however, I noticed she was trolling me on my LinkedIn page. Is this normal behavior?

32 year old - saw her across the bar and noticed her looking at me. Got her a drink and salute! We eventually connect and she tells me she is on a date and still gives me her number. This was a tricky time, it was the week before xmas. She wanted to meet for dinner that week but I was booked. I sent her a happy holidays text, never got a reply back.

So, its not like I give two s#its, I just want to understand how this new game works. To me, if I am speaking with someone and for some reason they stop, I will at least ask, hey all good or something like that. If they do not reply to that, then I delete the number. To me that makes sense.

Thoughts?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
This is completely normal in my experience. Texting is already lame to start with, and you make it a lot more so when you say something as lame as happy holidays. Idle chitchat never got a woman wet, and women have an overriding need to feel something.

Texting is only useful for setting up dates, otherwise you're just an orbiter.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Bro women today are flooded with perceived options. They live in extreme abundance of men. Imagine if you were on a date, but you also had about 20 chicks in your inbox begging to take you out. Then another girl comes up to you on that date and offers you another date proposal.

We cant even begin to understand how much choice these chicks have. Its paralyzing and makes them nuerotic and super picky. When you add feminism and extreme promiscuity you have a recipe for disaster. They will treat you with indifference unless you become a constant part of her social circle or you are very high SMV.

This is normal. Welcome to dating in 2020 my brotha.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am a man in my late 40’s although I look like I am in my mid 30’s. Went out finally and met a couple of really interesting, attractive younger women (32 and 31).

31 year old - bartender, seemed to really hit things off. we exchanged numbers and were chatting basically daily. We tried to meet after work but as a bartender her hours were pretty crazy. Also had a day job. All good though until I realized she would only respond to my text, never started any. It started to feel more like an interview and not ‘getting to know each other.’ So being the engineer that I am, I conducted an experiment. We were in the middle of a Q and A and I decided just to stop texting. I wanted to know if she would check to see if everything was ok or something. I never got a response back. Interestingly however, I noticed she was trolling me on my LinkedIn page. Is this normal behavior?

32 year old - saw her across the bar and noticed her looking at me. Got her a drink and salute! We eventually connect and she tells me she is on a date and still gives me her number. This was a tricky time, it was the week before xmas. She wanted to meet for dinner that week but I was booked. I sent her a happy holidays text, never got a reply back.

So, its not like I give two s#its, I just want to understand how this new game works. To me, if I am speaking with someone and for some reason they stop, I will at least ask, hey all good or something like that. If they do not reply to that, then I delete the number. To me that makes sense.

Thoughts?
Dont tell em your an engineer. Unless your a holywood celebrity they going to rank you under ALL other professions.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dont tell em your an engineer. Unless your a holywood celebrity they going to rank you under ALL other professions.
Women had a way they did their system to balance things. Shell cheat on her $100k engineer or IT guy with a physical $40k warehouse guy. Theyll do the same with execs. Its safest to have a bodygame that bypass all professions. But still IT or engineer will gain you a demerit because theres a war on intellectuals in this country. Women dont like them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Women had a way they did their system to balance things. Shell cheat on her $100k engineer or IT guy with a physical $40k warehouse guy. Theyll do the same with execs. Its safest to have a bodygame that bypass all professions. But still IT or engineer will gain you a demerit because theres a war on intellectuals in this country. Women dont like them.
That's the crazy part. They say to major in STEM because you can get a return on your investment, and because women like money. But women don't actually like you being an engineer or programmer: they just like the side effect of the money lol.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's the crazy part. They say to major in STEM because you can get a return on your investment, and because women like money. But women don't actually like you being an engineer or programmer: they just like the side effect of the money lol.
They ego don't like to say your "smarter" than them. Once you say engineer/IT/exec they are playing you for a SIMP. And if your not a SIMP they will play games to make you one. Asking you to do a bunch of shyt they know you shouldn't do.
 

mrrippey

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Location
NJ
Thanks for all of the replies. Definitely helps for sure as I have been out this game for a minute.

In both of those cases however, I have not/will not text them. Starters, like it was mentioned before, texting is lame and really more for setting up a meet. I was surprised however when girl #2 jsut stopped texting because we could not meet that week. Again, no lost sleep but now something to keep aware of....and no more fluffy type text, I guess that is, well maybe shows my age. Girl #1 clearly wants me to chase and I won’t because I believe it should be mutual. Not tit for tat. I never minded texting provided that it was a conversation not an inquisition. Another non starter, the difference with this one is that I am sure I will see her again as I will likely goto her bar again....and I will act like nothing is wrong (because technically, nothing is wrong). I will be a gentleman and if she speaks, great, if not, I’ll take a Jamison neat.

Rippey
 
Top