You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Quit drinking.i did tinder dates in the past but my D couldnt go up up up even with hot women
I dont drink. you probably mean "start drinking"?Quit drinking.
Not if you wanna get it up. If your a male under 40 and don't drink, yet you still have problems getting it up... I'd go see a doctor.. Maybe your testosterone is under 300... get some cheap viagra.I dont drink. you probably mean "start drinking"?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
i have very weird kinksNot if you wanna get it up. If your a male under 40 and don't drink, yet you still have problems getting it up... I'd go see a doctor.. Maybe your testosterone is under 300... get some cheap viagra.
Deadlift 300 and get back to mei have very weird kinks
Working out makes you a better person. You set goals, you achieve them, you feel better about yourself.Deadlift 300 and get back to me
why you call other men "sweetheart"?Working out makes you a better person. You set goals, you achieve them, you feel better about yourself.
Just try it, sweetheart
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Man talk, sweetheart.why you call other men "sweetheart"?
i talk to my mom regularlySee how many women you can talk to this week and get back to me.
If the number is zero, fvck it try again.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I mean, you're funny some of the time. But fvck you. Stop acting like you want to fvck. You don'ti talk to my mom regularly
DUDE i aint no homo. just that eventually i became less desperate-like for sex with women.. and more eunuch-like..You've already posted about fvcking men
I mean, as long as you go raw and sperm in them? Should cut off your genes...DUDE i aint no homo. just that eventually i became less desperate-like for sex with women.. and more eunuch-like..
thats why i go on NOFAP
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.