"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girl initiating texting but not meeting up?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
when you tell her your leaving the convo you seem to let her re-initiate the convo shortly after ?

this appears weak bro make sense? youve told her your going(instant ghost for now), then youve basically shown......"im not really going booby scooby" by allowing her to re-communicate with you so soon
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Just edited original post. The last three times I asked her out she agreed then cancelled plans (with a reasonable excuse) but no offer to reschedule.
Have you ever considered that she doesn’t want to go out but wants you to come climb in bed with her?
What’s this going out stuff?
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Okay so was busy all day. Checked my messages. Chick says “hey”. Then a bit later says that some guy that was stalking her has threatened to slit her throat. Then she had to go to police station and file restraining order. Sounds psycho to me. I didn’t respond and am not going to. #bailing.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
when you tell her your leaving the convo you seem to let her re-initiate the convo shortly after ?

this appears weak bro make sense? youve told her your going(instant ghost for now), then youve basically shown......"im not really going booby scooby" by allowing her to re-communicate with you so soon
I appreciate you taking the time to put a response in. I think it’s somewhere in the middle between weak vs strong given she initiated. But I have been a bit flimsy with my game and have tightened it up now.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Have you ever considered that she doesn’t want to go out but wants you to come climb in bed with her?
What’s this going out stuff?
Yes I have considered it. That’s not what’s happening here. That’s where we started out.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Yes I have considered it. That’s not what’s happening here. That’s where we started out.
Are you trying to marry her? Lol
I don’t understand what you endgame is. If you think you will get a relationship...it’s not happening.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That 49 year old is like that texts with me and calls me but always hesitant to meet up but chats everyday and uses the age gap.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Are you trying to marry her? Lol
I don’t understand what you endgame is. If you think you will get a relationship...it’s not happening.
That’s actually a great question that I can appreciate.

I haven’t thought that far ahead to be honest. I’d like her to submit and not text me all the time unless she wants to hang out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Okay so went out last night. Got pretty lit lol. So then I’m leaving and standing out front. This HB8 comes up to me and starts chatting me up. My friend and her friend all jumped in a cab together. This chick was rubbing my balls in the back of the cab and the friend was fat and turned into a huge **** block and I guess my friend didn’t want to take one for the team.

Anyway. Next day rolls by. And the girl this post is about is super pissed at me for not responding to her messages the night before. She started accusing me of being with someone else. I told her that we’re not in a relationship so it shouldn’t matter. Anyway then she was like “let’s just be friends”. And I pretty much just told her it was nice knowing her and in the future if she wants to link up for some dates or whatever get in touch.

so I would say that this situation has resolved itself. Also kinda looking forward to nailing the chick from the bar last night hahaha
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
That was the correct answer on your part. She stinks of narcissism.
So I unfriended her off Facebook and the chick messaged me getting all angry about it. Then started begging me to be friends with her. Reversing blame on me. And I think she just entered a relationship with another dude. With all her drama and non stop crisis she’s starting to come across as a potential cluster b. I deleted her number out of my phone just in case I get a dumb idea like drunk texting her or something. Then I was thinking I should’ve probably blocked it first. So now I guess we’ll find out shortly whether she’s going to be a full blown crazy.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Thought this was a threat started by biggoal for a minute.. Geez. @MountainSlide, she's wasting your time. Don't be an orbiter, just move on. If she reaches out, standard procedure. She comes to you or f uck off.
Hahaha. That made me laugh. I know how it works and haven’t strayed from the standard procedure. Don’t worry.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I have a friend who's been texting with a 50 year old for nearly two months as well and still hasn't met up with her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
That's what you call a classic timewaster.

Her main objective is to get attention from you. Perhaps some entertaining conversation and compliments to boost her ego.

Next time she initiates you have to let her know upfront that you are interested in texting her only if she wants to date you. Put her on the spot. Shelle expose herself and probably give a crappy excuse why she can't date you, or shelle ignore you altogether. That's when you will know for sure that she is manipulating you.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Thought this was a threat started by biggoal for a minute.. Geez. @MountainSlide, she's wasting your time. Don't be an orbiter, just move on. If she reaches out, standard procedure. She comes to you or f uck off.
Gotta love how women will do anything they can to get free attention and waste your time. Two Strikes Rule, if she reaches back out she has to initiate "we should hang out" and then she's only coming over for a drink right?

Even asking women out over two times validates them apparently.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Gotta love how women will do anything they can to get free attention and waste your time. Two Strikes Rule, if she reaches back out she has to initiate "we should hang out" and then she's only coming over for a drink right?

Even asking women out over two times validates them apparently.
Depends on how long you've been seeing each other. If it's new, you can wait a week or two and try again. After that, no dice, move on.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Gotta love how women will do anything they can to get free attention and waste your time. Two Strikes Rule, if she reaches back out she has to initiate "we should hang out" and then she's only coming over for a drink right?

Even asking women out over two times validates them apparently.
I'm still talking to that teacher. You cant say that because you might offend her and she will ghost you.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I'm still talking to that teacher. You cant say that because you might offend her and she will ghost you.
It doesn't matter if you offend her or if she ghosts you, unless you could've had sex with her.

If she gets offended or ghosts you over trying to have sex with her, then obviously it was never on the table and she's wasting your time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top