Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the London Bridge terrorist qualifies as an ethniccel?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What I found was that Britain settled there and then defended the colonists. But you are saying Britain just started firing indiscriminately????
You clearly didn’t read any of the 5 articles I sent. That is EXACTLY what Britain did. How else do you think they relocated them and stole their farmable land?
2. So what if Western Universities are the richest? How exactly are they conspiring to deny education to the other nations in the world??? Especially if those other Universities are even better? You cannot seem to make up your mind here....
I take it you’re being willfully dumb and dishonest. That’s okay, I enjoy clapping your ass cheeks.

The governments do this more so than the universities themselves, but there probably is crossover tbh. The universities aren’t better OR worse than ours, THAT was the point I was making—they’re essentially the same. And it’s not just them, Europe’s too. It’s just that the brand name of certain universities outshines others, like how Harvard is considered to be the best university in the US even though Princeton is technically the best right now lol. Part of the reason is also why Apple products are famous around the world even though Android smartphones can have much greater performance.
3. Sure Britain controlled their colonies, but they also brought many great things to those nations. Certainly isn't any reason to justify the migrant invasion and rape epidemic going on now in Britain.
Migrant invasion and rape epidemic? You got it backwards, dude. Britain did that to the rest of the world LMAO! I even sent you scholarly articles showing that hahahaha
4. For what passed as nations, yes, they did. Tribes, city states, and what would eventually become nations ALL enslaved others. Just because Britain was advanced enough to be an actual Nation does not mean they somehow are more guilty of slavery.
But you’re forgetting the point: that doesn’t justify their slavery either. But you’re saying it does lol
5. After some reading on the Library of Alexandria, you are right that appears Islam was not the culprit for destroying it.
Now we’re getting somewhere. Now continue along and admit that I’m right about everything else lol
6. I'm not arguing a map retard, I'm arguing that Jerusalem was eventually recaptured in modern history. So who gives a $hit that the had to @ss wipers had it?
It wasn’t recaptured in modern history. Modern history started after 1648. The Muslims had Jerusalem from 637 - 1099, after which the First Crusades came. Then Salah ad-Din came and recaptured it in 1291. Since then, it’s been apart of the Muslim lands. That’s several centuries prior to the modern and post-modern era. Looks like you’re wrong. Again.
7. Ok great, so now you admit their technology was $hit compared to the West. And here moments ago you were arguing they were far superior technologically. I'm sure the had the best mudhuts and camel barns available at the time. LOLLLL!!!!
You’re illiterate. I never said that they weren’t advanced. I said they didn’t go colonizing the rest of the world because they just didn’t feel like it. If anything, one could make the argument that they were so technologically advanced that they had no need to colonize the rest of the world. These guys created algebra and algorithms, which are used in the very device punare using (Al-Khwarizmi), and the numbers that we use today all around the world today, 1234567890, are called Arabic numerals.

Here’s some more: they were the first to fly (Abbas ibn Firnas); they invented forceps, the c-section, and the concept of dissolving stitches (Al-Zahrawi); invented the camera, the magnifying glass and eyeglass, and was the first to really study optics (Ibn Al-Haytham; Roger Bacon copied the hell out of Ibn Al-Haytham); the ‘modern’ hospital, as per the United States National Library If Medicine (Harun al-Rashid) that even cared for the mentally ill, meanwhile Europe was burning these people at the stake for being witches and sorcerers LOL; they were the first to utilize a form of the toothbrush (Muhammad ibn Abdullah); discovered coffee (some dude named Khalid/Kaldi), which Europeans thought was satanic until the 1700s lol; expanded on modern medicine more than any other group of people in history some say they are the fathers of modern medicine (Avicenna is the most prominent example, but others like Ar-Razi, ibn an-Nafs, ibn al-Quff, etc.); perfected the astrolabe; etc.

The history is rich, I mean how much more do you want?
8. So you're saying Mali circled the Globe with their advanced naval navigation technology??? This is awesome, I love it.
I’m providing evidence that they began the exploring the rest of the world prior to Columbus. I mean, you really still believe the Colombus discovered the Americas even though there were native people already existing there? If it weren’t sad, I’d be laughing at how dumb you are.
9. You said Europe couldn't figure out not to eat where they $hit and that is why they had the plague. When in fact it was caused by fleas and North Africa had it as well. So yeah, you made it sound like Europe was uniquely a $hithole because of $hitting where they ate. Turns you were wrong on EVERY count there.
I literally just told you it’s a figure of speech, and everyone KNOWS it is, too. Salty much? Maybe aspies...
This is one of your quotes right here where you claimed Arabs were clean and didn't have the plague!
Bro, you said that I made the claim that Arabs never had the plague. Then you quoted me and you can see how I never said anything even remotely close to that lmao
Dude, you need to stop hating on western nations so much and learn that the reason those $hithole nations are $hitholes is because they always have been. Not because some Whites came by for awhile and tried to lift them up out of $hitholedom.
I mean Europe currently is nothing without Muslims lol that’s why they’re letting so many in. The EU admits this too xD

Let’s face it, the entire European economy and military is based off of Muslims and Africans, and were it not for said Muslims and Africans, Europe would be in the ****ter right now. I mean, everyone knows this lol it’s common sense hahaha

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I read some of that garbage, and it was utter garbage. Anything which completely ignores the actions of the other party is so mind-boggling obviously propaganda that only an absolute moron would indiscriminately believe it.
When the British themselves admit it? Hahahaha! You’re only being a stubborn idiot because you don’t want to admit wrong. I mean hey, if those immigrants that you talk about should ‘go back to where they belong’, then Britain should have done the same when they forced themselves into Australia and only brought with them their criminals LOL. And you say they did GOOD for them hahahahahaha!
2. I keep asking and yet you keep dodging. How exactly are Universities and the West spending TRILLIONS in a conspiracy to keep India stupid???
I already told you how. Scroll up.
3. You are actually suggesting there isn't mass rape going on in the West by migrants? All those grooming gangs in England and other locations aren't raping little girls on an industrial scale???
No, they aren’t lol.
4. Who said anything about justifying? The problem is that leftist idiots and foreigners only want to hold Western nations accountable and ignore their own crimes. Just like you are doing here.
You did. You said that because everyone has had slaves, it negated Britain’s wrongdoing. Which it doesn’t. There just aren’t any real crimes committed by these foreigners, and if there are, they aren’t NEARLY as bad as what the West has done to them.
5. I'm quite certain that the British took Jerusalem in WW1.
No, they (along with France) just split up the Ottoman Empire (and Africa) into a bunch of smaller countries as part of the terms of surrender, and also because of the Sykes-Picot Agreement (which is basically a plan between Britain and France to destroy the Middle East & Africa and to keep them permanently destroyed to ensure that they don’t ever become a world power ever again). That’s why all the borders are so perfectly straight.
6. You said Mali was sailing to explore the world and that they were extremely advanced. And now you are saying they were SO ADVANCED that is the reason they didn't colonize anywhere. So they had ships the size of Frigates then to store all of the food necessary for their global journeys? LOLLLLL!!!!
No. I said Mali was absolutely just rich af, and I also said the Muslims didn’t colonize the rest of the world because they didn’t want to. I don’t see what you’re missing here. According to you, invading other country tries and pillaging them means technological advancement, but I personally don’t subscribe to that, nor do most people lol
7. You told me it was a figure of speech AFTER I proved how wrong you were. Admit it, you said Europe had the plague because they ate where they $hit. And that you said the Arab's were very clean, suggesting the plague didn't hit those other regions of the world. ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG, you only look stupid the more you fight it.
Or perhaps the phrase “don’t **** where you eat” is an old proverb/idiom that people use, and is actually one that we ourselves use here on SS extremely often.

And the Muslims were clean. I stated that because you kept calling them asswipers when they were heavily focused on cleanliness more than Europe, and I stated more than Europe because you kept saying how great Europe was when they we’re over 200 years behind the Arabs. Besides, most of the deaths were concentrated in Europe; the population of Europe dropped by 30-60% lol

I do notice you have dropped a couple of topics now that you realized I was right. Regarding the $hit holes these other 3rd world countries are both BEFORE and AFTER Britain and other ADVANCED civilizations showed up.
I haven’t dropped any topics, I’ve just destroyed your anus in every point you’ve tried to make. Also, what evidence do you have that they helped these ‘third world’ countries when they invaded them? Provide me with some evidence and we can have a discussion about it. Currently you’re only making claims that you think will bother me just because you know you’ve lost.
You also seem to have anger issues about the wiping with their hands thing. They definitely still do it when they are bathing and $hitting fountains and streets. And $hit dude, I've been to India. I've seen people walking across the long fields to the dirty river with their buckets, only to $hit in the field they just walked through. Dozens of them every morning on my commute. Also the same rivers they wash their clothes in and boil their water in. Yeah, advanced civilizations they all are, that's why they are climbing all over themselves to invade the West.
No, India is different just because they’re the most densely populated place on Earth. They’re also not Muslim either, they tend to be Hindu and Sikh. Pakistan is Muslim. That’s why Pakistan split from India however many decades ago. This just very clearly shows your ignorance because you lump them all together. It’s like saying Chinese and Japanese people are the same, or that Polish people and Germans are the same, or that Palestinians and Jews are the same, or that Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are the same. You really are retarded xD
Now they are left with their $hit buckets and their dirty left hands.
The dirty left hand thing came from Christian Europe, not from the Middle East...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the book of Tragedy and Hope - western world/Europeans have being destroying other cultures since civilization began. Sad, but the truth, and not really that surprising. You don't become the greatest power by being nice, fair and charitable.

history.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha this thread is hilariously meant for rasist retards to argue a point that every educated men already knew as fact - that the Muslim world were more advanced back then.

But whilst they were advances made in mathematics, astronomy and science back then, somehow it remained stagnant or didn't grow.

Well with the exception of the Persians.

Have you given thoughts to this @ImTheDoubleGreatest?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha this thread is hilariously meant for rasist retards to argue a point that every educated men already knew as fact - that the Muslim world were more advanced back then.

But whilst they were advances made in mathematics, astronomy and science back then, somehow it remained stagnant or didn't grow.

Well with the exception of the Persians.

Have you given thoughts to this @ImTheDoubleGreatest?
I was exposed to it. There’s way too much to write about in regards to it tbh because it wasn’t one small factor, it was the culmination of a million different things. There was a concerted effort for the Western powers to destroy the Caliphate (Sykes-Picot, Treaty of Lausanne, Treaty of Darin, Dönmeh Jew deception, spies such as Hemfer and Lawrence, etc. ). It’s just division of the people. There’s so much to write about in this regard because each factor is linked to the other. The problem with a lot of this stuff, however, is that a lot of the information that talks about it is slowly being removed from history. Much of the original texts talking about this stuff is written in Turkish or Arabic, and I don’t exactly speak either of those languages lol. There’s also some other stuff that’s really hush-hush, and is only known by word of mouth due to the dangers of speaking about it in public.

What exactly do you want to know?

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. The Islamic Caliphate single-handedly brought the Europe out of the Dark Ages. All advances in medicine and technology that happened in that time period was because of them. While Europe was sufferring with the Black Plague because they didn’t know that you shouldn’t **** where you eat, the Abbassids and Ottomans were enjoying their Golden Age. All Europeans at the time had left to study in Muslim lands before returning to Europe educated hahaha
Well something went wrong becouse they're ****ting in our streets. At least we used to use a bucket before chucking it out of a window but we've advanced since then, unlike the animals that are invading and raping Europe.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly do you want to know?
What I meant is, why were they advanced in the past but not now.

Have you given thought to this?

Long have I pondered and debated with others over this particular question, and have perhaps garnered enough to come to a conclusion after 2 decades.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well something went wrong becouse they're ****ting in our streets. At least we used to use a bucket before chucking it out of a window but we've advanced since then, unlike the animals that are invading and raping Europe.

That seems more an issue of the plane itself. And the Mirror is the BuzzFeed of British lmao

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant is, why were they advanced in the past but not now.

Have you given thought to this?

Long have I pondered and debated with others over this particular question, and have perhaps garnered enough to come to a conclusion after 2 decades.
I have given thought to this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Elaborate because I don’t completely follow
Islam as the religion currently is, doesn't allow it's adherents to question it.

It is a religion that only accepts total submission.

It's being drill down through the centuries and for those in power its a powerful tool to be used.

Every single country that has a majority of Muslims, their leaders will proclaim piety and somehow manages to twist Quranic verses to suit their agenda, which is to remain in power.

That's how the ancients created God/King, its with the purpose of controlling their population.

Now back to the topic, the more educated the population becomes, the more they will question no?

But Islam doesn't allow itself to be questioned, punishment usually follows...either by mobs foaming at their mouths or through some religious court.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islam as the religion currently is, doesn't allow it's adherents to question it.

It is a religion that only accepts total submission.

It's being drill down through the centuries and for those in power its a powerful tool to be used.

Every single country that has a majority of Muslims, their leaders will proclaim piety and somehow manages to twist Quranic verses to suit their agenda, which is to remain in power.

That's how the ancients created God/King, its with the purpose of controlling their population.

Now back to the topic, the more educated the population becomes, the more they will question no?

But Islam doesn't allow itself to be questioned, punishment usually follows...either by mobs foaming at their mouths or through some religious court.
Nah that’s not exactly true, and what you said demonstrates the point I made before. The U.K. in particular is the first to have started the extremist groups of Islam. I’m sure nowadays that other major Western powers have a role to play, but the U.K. create the ideology behind it.

You can question Islam, too btw. That’s just propaganda that you can’t. I went to a masjid myself and started throwing some jabs at the religion here and there a few years ago. I also started talking to a sheikh about criticisms of Islam and of God in general. There was even one guy I know who used to be borderline extremist and we debated a lot of stuff. I’m still alive lol.

Not to mention, there were people who became Muslim and left Islam during the time the Islamic Prophet Muhammad was alive. So that by itself kinda defeats the whole ‘you cannot question or criticize Islam’ argument.

As for those ‘Muslim’ leaders—that’s bull****. Don’t believe that crap. Theres certain things that aren’t safe to talk about online because the written history is different from the actual black operations that went on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nah that’s not exactly true, and what you said demonstrates the point I made before. The U.K. in particular is the first to have started the extremist groups of Islam. I’m sure nowadays that other major Western powers have a role to play, but the U.K. create the ideology behind it.

You can question Islam, too btw. That’s just propaganda that you can’t. I went to a masjid myself and started throwing some jabs at the religion here and there a few years ago. I also started talking to a sheikh about criticisms of Islam and of God in general. There was even one guy I know who used to be borderline extremist and we debated a lot of stuff. I’m still alive lol.

Not to mention, there were people who became Muslim and left Islam during the time the Islamic Prophet Muhammad was alive. So that by itself kinda defeats the whole ‘you cannot question or criticize Islam’ argument.

As for those ‘Muslim’ leaders—that’s bull****. Don’t believe that crap. Theres certain things that aren’t safe to talk about online because the written history is different from the actual black operations that went on.
U r questioning that faith in the western world, try asking the same in the Muslim world then you will come to the same conclusion.

Better yet, why don't you ask those who were raised in the Muslim world and are Muslims but have since migrated to western societies?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U r questioning that faith in the western world, try asking the same in the Muslim world then you will come to the same conclusion.

Better yet, why don't you ask those who were raised in the Muslim world and are Muslims but have since migrated to western societies?
Spaz, I’ve done it all man. I’ve been to Syria (before the war), I’ve talked to people who’ve escaped the war, I’ve talked to former POWs, and I’ve looked at the Qur’an itself.

I know for a fact you haven’t even come close to any of this, but yet you’re telling me that I’ll come to the same conclusions as you? There’s videos on YouTube of feminists who will burn the Qur’an in public while shirtless (cuz #freethenip or something like that). They’re still alive. I remember I saw this one where these 2 feminists in Egypt went to a convention where a sheikh was giving a speech, and they literally took of their shirts and bras, then took the microphone from him and pushed him and started cursing Islam in Arabic. They tried to carry her out but she kept attacking everyone and then they just started kicking her haha it was pretty funny. I then tried googling who she was and I found that she had a blog talking about feminism and all that crap. She had various pictures and whatnot, some of them shirtless with words written on her body cursing Islam, and then she had another picture with her foot on top of a half-burnt Qur’an. I can’t even make this **** up.

~~~

I’ve asked several people who’ve immigrated here about the difference between here vs there. They all said that the Muslims here are more religious than in the Middle East, and a lot of them said that without prompting. I remember in one of my psych classes, this girl was talking about how men shouldn’t have to be traditionally masculine or how we don’t need to be tough (ugh). She was middle eastern and was born here in the States, but moved to Jordan when she was a kid, and stayed there until college. She was basically telling me how being tough or whatever shouldn’t be what’s considered as masculine and whatnot, and she said something along the lines of “when I was in Jordan, there was one kid who was kind of soft and timid, and was a little bit flamboyant. And the thing is, everyone thought he was gay until he got a girlfriend”. Then we went on talking about some other things, and I realized that even she still respected tougher people more than wimpier ones lol.

So right away with that statement, we can see two things here: firstly, if Muslims there were as zealous as you think, he would have been stoned to death for people thinking that he’s gay. And if not that, then him having a girlfriend outside of marriage means he and his girlfriend should definitely have been stoned.

But they weren’t.

I’ve got countless other stories too. They still have strip clubs and bars over in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Palestine, etc. People don’t realize that though. I mean, that super tiny country called Lebanon has over 150 different nightclubs in it lmao

Contrary to what you (and what I used to) believe, the Muslims living in the West are more religious than those who are actually living in the Middle East. I’d say the UK and the US in particular are the last strongholds for Islam if I’m being completely honest. All the other religious people are getting jailed in prisons that have tortures akin to Abu Ghraib (some of these people’s horror stories are unlike anything you’ve ever heard before, I’ve actually met some people who’ve been through tortures similar to what’s happened to these guys
), or just straight up killed.

When the people leave their countries, they hold onto the religion and culture more because it’s a way of not forgetting who you are. When they’re actually in the Middle East though, they take it for granted and that’s kinda why. That’s what the one girl told me anyway. It’s kinda funny tbh, because from what other Europeans have said, the US is a lot more religious/spiritual than Europe itself. And it’s like, we’re not even fkn religious. From what I’m told, most of Europe is atheist or agnostic and just doesn’t give a damn. You guys had 2 World Wars and were done lol. In the US, I think most people still believe in SOMETHING though, even if they might not necessarily say that it’s God.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, I’ve done it all man. I’ve been to Syria (before the war), I’ve talked to people who’ve escaped the war, I’ve talked to former POWs, and I’ve looked at the Qur’an itself.

I know for a fact you haven’t even come close to any of this, but yet you’re telling me that I’ll come to the same conclusions as you? There’s videos on YouTube of feminists who will burn the Qur’an in public while shirtless (cuz #freethenip or something like that). They’re still alive. I remember I saw this one where these 2 feminists in Egypt went to a convention where a sheikh was giving a speech, and they literally took of their shirts and bras, then took the microphone from him and pushed him and started cursing Islam in Arabic. They tried to carry her out but she kept attacking everyone and then they just started kicking her haha it was pretty funny. I then tried googling who she was and I found that she had a blog talking about feminism and all that crap. She had various pictures and whatnot, some of them shirtless with words written on her body cursing Islam, and then she had another picture with her foot on top of a half-burnt Qur’an. I can’t even make this **** up.

~~~

I’ve asked several people who’ve immigrated here about the difference between here vs there. They all said that the Muslims here are more religious than in the Middle East, and a lot of them said that without prompting. I remember in one of my psych classes, this girl was talking about how men shouldn’t have to be traditionally masculine or how we don’t need to be tough (ugh). She was middle eastern and was born here in the States, but moved to Jordan when she was a kid, and stayed there until college. She was basically telling me how being tough or whatever shouldn’t be what’s considered as masculine and whatnot, and she said something along the lines of “when I was in Jordan, there was one kid who was kind of soft and timid, and was a little bit flamboyant. And the thing is, everyone thought he was gay until he got a girlfriend”. Then we went on talking about some other things, and I realized that even she still respected tougher people more than wimpier ones lol.

So right away with that statement, we can see two things here: firstly, if Muslims there were as zealous as you think, he would have been stoned to death for people thinking that he’s gay. And if not that, then him having a girlfriend outside of marriage means he and his girlfriend should definitely have been stoned.

But they weren’t.

I’ve got countless other stories too. They still have strip clubs and bars over in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Palestine, etc. People don’t realize that though. I mean, that super tiny country called Lebanon has over 150 different nightclubs in it lmao

Contrary to what you (and what I used to) believe, the Muslims living in the West are more religious than those who are actually living in the Middle East. I’d say the UK and the US in particular are the last strongholds for Islam if I’m being completely honest. All the other religious people are getting jailed in prisons that have tortures akin to Abu Ghraib (some of these people’s horror stories are unlike anything you’ve ever heard before, I’ve actually met some people who’ve been through tortures similar to what’s happened to these guys
), or just straight up killed.

When the people leave their countries, they hold onto the religion and culture more because it’s a way of not forgetting who you are. When they’re actually in the Middle East though, they take it for granted and that’s kinda why. That’s what the one girl told me anyway. It’s kinda funny tbh, because from what other Europeans have said, the US is a lot more religious/spiritual than Europe itself. And it’s like, we’re not even fkn religious. From what I’m told, most of Europe is atheist or agnostic and just doesn’t give a damn. You guys had 2 World Wars and were done lol. In the US, I think most people still believe in SOMETHING though, even if they might not necessarily say that it’s God.
There's a vast difference between what you think by visiting and what you think by actually living in one for many years.

And I'm actually living in the Muslim world, not merely visiting one.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a vast difference between what you think by visiting and what you think by actually living in one for many years.

And I'm actually living in the Muslim world, not merely visiting one.
Don’t you live in the UK?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope buddy.

Was born and bred in the Muslim world.

Travelled and worked the world, including Europe and Mideast.

But back to where I ultimately belong.
What country if you don’t mind me asking? I can tell you that my experience has been completely different from yours and so has everyone else I know who lived there lol. I’m Syrian myself and by nature of that I’ve been around middle eastern people and the culture. Syria itself had some hardcore atheist groups in the 60s and 70s and likely 80s too, my father spoke with the president of one such organization and his assistant and would go back and forth between these guys and people who were apart of an extremely religious organization (I’m not naming which). The assistant later converted lol