Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the London Bridge terrorist qualifies as an ethniccel?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks ugly but tall enough anyway now that he has a criminal record, women will start paying attention to him.

Violent criminals are always a turn on for many women and it cant get anymore a bad boy type than a terrorist nowdays.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo most terrorist and mass shooter do so because of lack or women/sex

Would not be surpise that rhey are all mostly incel

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If punishments were harsher, these things wouldn't happen. If we were living in Hammurabi's time, these things wouldn't happen so often. Strange a citizen, who was actually born in the UK would attack and attempt to destroy a national landmark. Obviously, the dude had mental issues.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks quite incel-tier to me.

I don't think Muslims are incel-tier in general because they can always get an Arab/Hijab wearing woman somewhere. They do things to get 70 virgin wives in their version of heaven (i.e. or what I believe is a deception and they are going to hell) in their "jihad" wars so they can not be incel with that mindset. Even if they had one wife (i.e. and won't be incel), they would lack 69 more right?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this **** always happens right before the elections. Literally 13 days beforehand...

Funnily enough, it was actually another Muslim who stopped this guy.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one mentioned in this article is the muslim? The article says there was a guy named Mohammed who helped corner him but no mention of tackling, I presume that is him?

Meanwhile, the polish dudes got praised for spraying water on the guy lol...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Praised for charging with the narwhal tusk you mean.

I suppose there had to be a halfway decent migrant in here that wasn't raping or grooming or throwing grenades, living off welfare and generally destroying the high trust British nation which once existed.
Yeah lol. Especially after Britain did the same to all of them for hundreds of years prior...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While also bringing medicine, potable water, technology and civilization.

Funny how when Britain left, many of them turned back to $hitholes.
LOL. The Islamic Caliphate single-handedly brought the Europe out of the Dark Ages. All advances in medicine and technology that happened in that time period was because of them. While Europe was sufferring with the Black Plague because they didn’t know that you shouldn’t **** where you eat, the Abbassids and Ottomans were enjoying their Golden Age. All Europeans at the time had left to study in Muslim lands before returning to Europe educated hahaha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Britian raped, threw grenades and lived off of welfare in those 3rd world nations, LOLLLLL!!!

You mean they were bringing medicine, potable water, technology and civilization.
Nice edit. But let me educate you:

Britain did rape and murder millions. It was apart of colonialism. Grenades didn’t exist at the time, but guns did. They enslaved the nations’ natives for their own benefit. Take India for example—when they took over India, they forced the people there to grow cotton and create textiles for them, lest they kill them all. Ghandi only succeeded because Britain just didn’t give a crap anymore about holding on to India really. Or how about Australia? That became the prison island for the brits. All you gotta do is read the historical torture accounts of how they massacred and tortured the aboriginals there. Any ‘advancements’ they brought with them were learned from their time with the Ottomans and Abassids.
You actually ARE supporting what's happening in Britain aren't you? You don't care about the industrial scale rape of little British girls by these freaks???
No. But apparently you do since all the European royals had the same **** happen to them in order to ‘keep the bloodline pure’ lmao
And didn't the caliphate burn the Library of Alexandria?
Ummm, no...??? The library was destroyed over a thousand years prior to the founding of the Ottomans...
And hmmm, I wonder why Europe had a renaissance while the Middle East couldn't seem to gain any more technological advances.....
Right, while Europe was wasting time painting naked people and dying of horrible diseases, the rest of the world was still recovering from Ghenghis Khan waging total war on everyone and everything. Then the mongols converted to Islam after lol.

Funny enough, the absolute epitome of Western civilization, the pinnacle of Europe, Constantinople, had been conquered by the Ottomans in 1453. And that was despite Ghengis Khan setting everyone he conquered backwards about 200 years.

That means that these people were more than 200 years ahead of the best of Europe.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And educated people are aware the Black Death spread via flea bites, but hey, what's a little fake news among friends?
I’m facepalming so hard right now.

It’s a euphemism for Europe being absolutely filthy and not knowing a damn thing about cleanliness, even though the Arabs were all about hand washing & bodily cleaning since the 600s AD lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Supply evidence of British rape and murder.
2. Have you ever been to India? Christ they let the infrastructure (that Britain built) disintegrate. There is rubble and trash everywhere and people fill in potholes woth spades and mud.
The US and Wetsern Europe spent trillions in trying to prevent the technological advancement of India. This is common knowledge dude...
3. Britain ALSO brought all sorts of trade and wealth to India.
Because India became a trading hub FOR BRITAIN, not for India. India already had the Silk Road passing through it, so all Britain did was steal their wealth like they always do lol
4. ALL peope have enslaved ALL other people. Blaming one group over the others is just an inferiority complex coming out.
That doesn’t negate the point I made lol wtf? Also, there’s a big difference between enslaving an entire nation, and just HAVING slaves in said nation. You don’t seem to see the difference...
5. Oh right, the library was still destroyed by muslims. Such great pioneers of knowledge that they are.
Go read the Wikipedia article on it, Jesus:
19DCEEF9-23BF-4F6C-8886-D87B6D9947D7.png
8C710352-F474-4E0E-82CA-25AA506E9C47.png
The intellectual laziness is strong in this one...

It was the Christians who destroyed it, not the Muslims lol. Islam didn’t even exist at the time lmao!
6. Constantinople was captured.....and then west advanced and took back the holy land.
The West never got Constantinople back, what are you talking about? Hahahaha

And the Holy Land? Please, don’t even get me started. Out of the 9 crusades, only 1 of them took back PART of the ‘Holy Land’ until Salah ad-Din whooped them and sent them packing.
Again dodging my question.....Why do you suppose Europe kept advancing while the middle east fell to technological ****?
If you actually read my response, I DID answer your question. The Mongols took over half the world, and the Mongolian war strategy was total war, meaning you destroy EVERYTHING, you don’t even keep what’s beneficial to you (i.e. you don’t enslave the people, you kill them; you don’t keep the livestock for yourself, you kill them too; you don’t retain the farmlands, you burn it all; you don’t let the city stand for inhabitants, you raze it to the ground). Then many of them converted to Islam and founded the Ottoman Empire lol. And as for them not advancing—they invented the cannon (granted, there were Chinese people who were using gunpowder and shooting rocks through bamboo and making fireworks lol, but that aside). That’s how they broke through Constantinople.

I mean, it’s just a bad question because it’s based off the assumption that they didn’t advance during the Ottoman era. But they did, here is a Wikipedia article talking about (they even state that it was significant advancements):

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. The Islamic Caliphate single-handedly brought the Europe out of the Dark Ages. All advances in medicine and technology that happened in that time period was because of them. While Europe was sufferring with the Black Plague because they didn’t know that you shouldn’t **** where you eat, the Abbassids and Ottomans were enjoying their Golden Age. All Europeans at the time had left to study in Muslim lands before returning to Europe educated hahaha

The dark ages ? U mean the fkin renaissance? When the worlds most priceless and known art was created? When the largest gothic cathedrals and castles were built across europe. When istanbul fell to Christians and became Constantinople. Fk the ottoman empire and fk that islamic demon djinn religion. Theres parts of the islam world TODAY that are wiping their asses with bare hands so whats poppin my G

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Ah, so those "killings" were for the slaughter of settlers. Well that's what you get for slaughtering helpless families.
2. Your link is behind a paywall, and even seems to suggest that we should "believe wahmen", so it is already corrupted with feminist ideology.
Did you seriously not read what I posted? They conquered the island by force. Hello??? This is what happens in war. It doesn’t even need to be said. Rape and murder happen in war. And when Britain came to conquer much of the world, that’s what they did. Have you taken a history class in your life?
3. They spent trillions to prevent tech advancement??? And this is common knowledge??? Please try and explain that one, unless it ends similar to you saying the plague didn't hit North Africa LOLLLLL!!!
Brain drain. Rather than being done directly through the US government, they do so via third party organizations that are owned by the government in one way or another. They essentially help them out just enough to draw them in, say for schooling for example. However, they don’t teach them everything. They’ll say instead that if you want to pursue your education further, you’ll need to study abroad in OUR country (some western country). Then they’ll go do that, but they will have to abide by that nation’s rules for international students (I know in the US for example, they are not allowed to work outside of what they came to the US for).

These third parties also will buy out much of what developing countries have and slow done their growth, or rather steal it lol. It’s part of the reason why we hate communism so much—communism means that we cannot do that.
4. And India benefited from that trade too, hell Britain brought tea to India. Britain also banned the infanticide that was happening in India.
Yeh because they opened them up. But India mostly suffered from them. It wasn’t until recent times where they began to reap the benefits. And even then, it’s more so because of globalization rather than because of them being conquered by the U.K. lol
5. It does negate the point because you somehow think British enslavement is different and worse than other enslavements? These $hithole countries and populations ALSO enslaved others, so why is one worse than the other?
No, they HAD some slaves in them. But hardly any nations rearranged entire society to solely benefit themselves except for Britain lol. Many of those slaves weren’t even treated like how Western Europeans slaves were treated either. For example the Mamluk Dynasty was a dynasty of kings who were also slaves. So yes, they’re technically ‘slaves’, but not nearly in the same way as how Europe had it. Not to mention, they didn’t enslave the entirety of a nation. Educate yourself.
6. I wonder which culture is most associated with destroying such things.....
Islam didn’t even exist at that time period xD

And that link you sent even states how it’s highly unlikely to be from the Muslims hahaha!
7. By holy land I mean Jerusalem. Are you saying Muslims still own it?
Yeah because the dividing point is the West Bank. The Crusades post that **** lmao you don’t your history
but still you avoid my question.....why did the West continue advancing while the Middle East fell to technological $hit????
I didn’t avoid your question. I proved your question wrong. You asked me why they didn’t invent anything after. But then I provided evidence that showed otherwise. Are you that dumb?
My favorite so far though is how you think North Africa wasn't dirty and didn't have the plague, LOLLLLLL!!!!
Never said that, but okay lol. Interestingly enough, the Black Death mostly killed Europeans though...
This is awesome, I am laughing my @ss off here at the cognitive dissonance.
Bro, I’ve been ****ting on you this entire time. You haven’t presented me with any bit of evidence for any of your claims, and make presumptions based off nothing. Face it, you’re grasping at straws here.
If these societies from the migrant source countries were ssoooo advanced, why weren't they sailing around the planet and discovering new lands and mapping everything?
They did lol. You had the Mali Empire sailing to explore the rest of the world well before Europeans colonialism. But you don’t learn that stuff in school really. Colombus even wrote about he found a mosque in Cuba lol. But Europe is like “nah he doesn’t know what he’s talking about” but then believed him about everything else lol
They aren't advanced today, nor were they centuries ago.
Ignoring that entire Wikipedia page, huh. You’re clearly in denial, it’s honestly pathetic hahaha
The problem is you have not yet learned how to separate words from actions. The words of "history" you were taught IS NOT congruent with the historical ACTIONS and RESULTS of the world today..
History is written by the victors, which is currently the West. But everything I’ve mentioned is still documented. A simple Google search will verify what I’ve said.
If it was, then those 3rd world nations would have sailed the world and would be technology dreamhouses today. Instead it was the Western world which achieved all of this. And it is also why those 3rd worlders claim "oppression" while at the same time migrating to western nations to benefit from them.
Sorry bro, but if you genuinely believe that the US and it’s allies haven’t gotten involved to destroy the Middle East and Africa, then you’re uneducated. It’s as simple as that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dark ages ? U mean the fkin renaissance? When the worlds most priceless and known art was created? When the largest gothic cathedrals and castles were built across europe. When istanbul fell to Christians and became Constantinople. Fk the ottoman empire and fk that islamic demon djinn religion. Theres parts of the islam world TODAY that are wiping their asses with bare hands so whats poppin my G
You got your history completely wrong. When Emperor Constantine came to power, he was Christian. He changed the name from Byzantium to Constantinople. In 1452, the Ottomans took it over. It’s been held by them ever since, they never got it back. The Ottomans then named it Istanbul. And while Europe was busy painting naked people and building large cathedrals, the Ottomans did the same with the Blue Mosque. They were so advanced in their architecture that it was only until several years ago where it was found out how they created the structure (the physics didn’t add up and the building should have collapsed way long ago; when they finally tore down the walls though for remodeling, the Ottomans from back then had stuffed papers inside of them detailing how they did it and what they need to do for proper maintenance and care lol).

And cut it out with the whole ‘wiping with their bare hands’ thing already. They’ve been using lotas for well before bidets were even invented for goodness’ sake. You guys are idiots hahahaha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. So you are saying the British "conquered" Australia when it looks more like settlers setup homes on it, were attacked by caveman aborigines and then the British retaliated for attacking defenseless families.
Britain attacked them. That’s why it became their prison island.
2. Um, what??? There are Universities all over the world, but yes I agree that the West has the best ones. You are only proving my point regarding technological advancement though. Those migrant countries are $hitholes, and have always been $hitholes.
This is just ignorant. Western universities are the RICHEST in the world. Not necessarily the best. My university had an endowment of over $2 billion, wayyyy more than any Indian university. But in terms of academic rigor in the way you’d know, it’s average in terms of world rankings. There are Indian universities way better than mine that don’t have nearly as much money lol. When it comes to education, that’s something these people know about—the first university in the world was founded in Morocco. And it was founded by a Muslim woman too, funny enough. You’re own lack of education is showing right now.
3. India benefited in multiple ways as I have shown. They stopped infanticide, united the country, stopped the killing of widows and brought tea to Indai, which became a massive industry for them.
India still has that going tho, it’s too engrained in the culture of South Asia really. They got tea, I’ll admit, but it was controlled by the British, for the British, until they left.
4. EVERY culture had slaves. And ALL cultures utilized slavery to benefit their people. Fvck, even tofay the caste system works to create virtual slaves. Even TODAY there is a sex slave trade for White women in the middle east.
Yeah but not entire nations dude. And that’s still not an argument. That’d be like you just killing someone for no reason and justifying it as “well people are killed all the time, so it doesn’t matter”. Ummm, yes it does, that’s not an argument...
5. You DO KNOW that the Library was burned multiple times right? My link pointed out the multiple theories of which one they have not ruled out is burning by muslims. Males sense since they destroy civilization wherever they go.
The library completely ceased to exist before Islam existed though. Like hello??? It doesn’t add up. And it’s only because of one single letter/memoir talking about books, from well before Islam even spread to Egypt. Like I get that you hate them, but now you’re just being stubborn because you’ve dug yourself in a hole that you can’t get out of now. Feel humiliated yet? Hahaha
6. Dodge all you want angry boy, the superior technology of the West took back Jerusalem.
I mean I’m not gonna argue this point, you can literally go to google maps right now lol
7. I didn't say nothing was invented after, I asked why they were technogical $hit afterwards? Again I ask, if these places were so advanced why weren't they sailing around the world in Frigates with cannons?
Because they didn’t need to. Look at how huge their empire was. It was the second largest continuous empire in the world (first being the Mongols). It was also the second longest-lasting empire in the world, (or absolute longest-lasting if you consider the Byzantine Empire separate from the Roman Empire).
8. The Mali empire had frigates with cannons??? Tell me more, please, LOLLLLL!!!
Lmao you’re so stupid hahaha! Reread what I sent. Mali sent out voyages to search for other lands. Not with cannons or anything like that, just to sail and search/connect with other lands. At no point did I say Mali had cannons. Dyslexic lol.
Only Europe had the black plague
Since when did I say only Europe had the Black Death? Go reread everything.
Mali sailed the high seas and explored the world with their awesome naval capabilities
I mean everyone had ships. Mali was the richest country in the world at the time because they had 90% of the world’s gold, so of course they’d have the resources for anything they want, money makes the world go ‘round after all. Look up the net worth of Mansa Musa I, dude made Rockefeller look penniless.
The US is the only place with Universities and pay trillions to keep societies uneducated (yet somehow those societies are more advanced)
Okay, do you live in a bubble? The US is not the only place with universities. One of the articles I linked to you is from a non-American university. You need to get out more chief.

And, no. They didn’t ‘pay’, they SPENT trillions. It’s all apart of what’s called ‘special interests’.
I get it, you’re trying to put words in my mouth, claim I said things that I didn’t, and are using major logical fallacies because you’ve been decimated in your knowledge of history and people. But at this point, you’re making a fool out of yourself. Just admit it, you’re wrong and you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do. Be gracious in defeat. It’s more respectable. No one likes a sore loser.