"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why do you think this Chad-lite would MARRY a 654# mixed-race gal that is so obese that he has to wipe her a33?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
From the same video that I had posted a bit earlier.


:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
From the same video that I had posted a bit earlier.


:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yuk! Well, it reminds me also of an episode of Dr. Phil a few years ago. It was a young man who dressed like a baby and acted like one, dressed like one when not at work. He wore diapers, hand fed, slept in an oversized crib, needed his arse to be wiped, whined, etc just like a baby. It's just some kind of hobby he had. His girlfriend put up with this as well and didn't seem to have a problem with it. She looked like HB7 low end if I recall. WTF makes a grown man want to act like a baby or a woman attracted to that behavior?

Why are people attracted to strange stuff?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Its a fetish thing
 
Top