"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Would this be a good OLD joke, but also strategy to do?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well this is about a couple of things, but another poster was posting about using like a super chad photo for OLD and then showing up as their actual self. While that would not work of course but I had some other funny ideas.

Like a less extreme option would it work if you took a photo of a Chad or Chad Lites and the beach toned body and cropped your face to it? I mean if you're a lardball that won't work but if you're a slim guy and cropped it to a guy similar size just with lean muscle to make it look like you got more muscular abs. Until she gets your shirt off she won't really notice.

Another idea just as a joke to play with low hanging OLD women would be to go on POF and use random file photos of Hyper Chads and make a profile with it and then start messaging them. Then you set up a time and date somewhere and just never show up and then they're devastated they didn't meet their super chad. I mean since women do this to us guys and no show why not dish it back lol. Of course I would not do it on a high end site like Eharmony or Match but a low end one like POF that doesn't cost anything. Of course edit the pic a bit so when they do a reverse image search it doesn't show.

Another poster suggested to photoshop yourself into images of hot chicks at parties and events to make it look like you're in high demand. I think that's a good idea but would probably take a pro to do it for you properly.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
Seriously? If you need to resort to this type of nonsense to get dates it's pretty sad. No wonder why I kill it on OLD. This is the mindset of so many people. If not this then desperate texting, needy behavior, posting 10 year old pics, etc etc etc...
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Another poster suggested to photoshop yourself into images of hot chicks at parties and events to make it look like you're in high demand. I think that's a good idea but would probably take a pro to do it for you properly.
That's what Fiverr is for dude.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Seriously? If you need to resort to this type of nonsense to get dates it's pretty sad. No wonder why I kill it on OLD. This is the mindset of so many people. If not this then desperate texting, needy behavior, posting 10 year old pics, etc etc etc...
Well, women use 10 year old pics, lie about income, body type, take bad angle shots to hide fat etc. Why not do it just like them and fake it?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Well, women use 10 year old pics, lie about income, body type, take bad angle shots to hide fat etc. Why not do it just like them and fake it?
If you justify your personal dishonesty based on others dishonest actions, then you need to take a long hard look at your own character and try to determine what positive and honest values if any you do have…
This is what I would tell my 10 year old son if I had one…
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If you justify your personal dishonesty based on others dishonest actions, then you need to take a long hard look at your own character and try to determine what positive and honest values if any you do have…
This is what I would tell my 10 year old son if I had one…
Women seem dishonest in general but nobody holds them accountable.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
Well, women use 10 year old pics, lie about income, body type, take bad angle shots to hide fat etc. Why not do it just like them and fake it?
You do a terrible job screening then because I never have these issues
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top