MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
US experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis 'in recorded history'
Sexually transmitted infections had been declining for decades starting in 1941
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I believe I posted this article last month too. It's a dangerous world out there...my opinion: American poontang is a toxic waste dump.![]()
US experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis 'in recorded history'
Sexually transmitted infections had been declining for decades starting in 1941www.independent.co.uk
Just very thirsty and just happy they can stick it into anything.Obviously. We have simpletons out here believing it’s suddenly safe to raw dog these hoez
Losers.This is why being escortcel is a bad idea. Otherwise at least one thing going for incels if they dont go there.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Did you get tested? When was the last time you got tested?I believe I posted this article last month too. It's a dangerous world out there...
Just very thirsty and just happy they can stick it into anything.
Losers.
What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.Obviously. We have simpletons out here believing it’s suddenly safe to raw dog these hoez
March.Did you get tested? When was the last time you got tested?
It was a rhetorical question.March.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Parachutes aren't 100% fool proof either. Sometimes they don't open or get tangled up. That's hardly a reason to jump out of a plane without a parachute though.What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.
If you mean they aren’t IDIOT proof, I agree.What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.
In many States this is a misdemeanor crime. These dudes should report da Herpster.There's a viral facebook posts going on in my local area where allegedly a girl has been burning men for 2 years with herpes and has had sex with 20 men raw!!!!
The woman claims the men knew before they had sex, part of me doesn't believe her but than again It wouldn't surprise me if it were true
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I one of my previous jobs a young dude, maybe late 20's had a late start in life. Seemed to live very sheltered, seemed smart, but naive with the ladies. He told us the story on how he got da herp (mouth sores). He dated this lady and she did tell him she had da herp, he didn't know what that was, so he proceeded to have sex with her. He's from a town in the rust belt. He eventually caught da herp and they even got married. He figured, once he got it, no one would want him, so he just married her years later.This is what happens when you have so many desperate retards in the wild, I bet some of these guys are raw dogging these infected women even though they know that the chicks are infected. When desperation has gotten to this point we have a real problem. I knew a guy who got herpes from a girl that actually told him that she had it. The guy was a virgin and was so desperate to get laid that he actually had unprotected sex with this chick. I can't imagine ever being that desperate. The guy could have gone to a brothel in Nevada where the girls are tested on a regular basis and it would have been much better for him, hell he could have even paid for 2 chicks and had a threesome.
August. Cause I thought I came down with something after returning from vacation out of town at the beach. Fvcked 3 girls, 2 suspect, one a non-white which I hardly ever do, the other a cross-eyed gal with "razor bumps" all over her. So, the 1st week of being home I run around the football field and track for 12 miles. Next day, I came down with a sore throat and just WEAK, very weak. So I go to the urgent care cause my doc isn't open on a Sunday. Asked for std tests to the surprise of the doctor there who said I simply should have drank gatorade. I need electrolytes. All came back negative. The doc said as much as I run is like super athletes do. Most people don't run that much or that far and if I had only water which I did, then that's not enough. He pushed gatorade really hard as if he was sellin it, really bizarre, went into the whole history of gatorade how it started with the Florida Gator football team.March.
Funny, the article is not looking for causes , only for treatment , obviously they know the causes but doesnt want to discuss them to not blame womenmy opinion: American poontang is a toxic waste dump.![]()
US experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis 'in recorded history'
Sexually transmitted infections had been declining for decades starting in 1941www.independent.co.uk
Yea, you need be careful out there. How you are covering your member at least.August. Cause I thought I came down with something after returning from vacation out of town at the beach. Fvcked 3 girls, 2 suspect, one a non-white which I hardly ever do, the other a cross-eyed gal with "razor bumps" all over her. So, the 1st week of being home I run around the football field and track for 12 miles. Next day, I came down with a sore throat and just WEAK, very weak. So I go to the urgent care cause my doc isn't open on a Sunday. Asked for std tests to the surprise of the doctor there who said I simply should have drank gatorade. I need electrolytes. All came back negative. The doc said as much as I run is like super athletes do. Most people don't run that much or that far and if I had only water which I did, then that's not enough. He pushed gatorade really hard as if he was sellin it, really bizarre, went into the whole history of gatorade how it started with the Florida Gator football team.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.