"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

US experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis in recorded history, new CDC report says

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
That's interesting, especially considering that supposedly millennials are having less sex.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This is why being escortcel is a bad idea. Otherwise at least one thing going for incels if they dont go there.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
my opinion: American poontang is a toxic waste dump.
I believe I posted this article last month too. It's a dangerous world out there...


Obviously. We have simpletons out here believing it’s suddenly safe to raw dog these hoez
Just very thirsty and just happy they can stick it into anything.

This is why being escortcel is a bad idea. Otherwise at least one thing going for incels if they dont go there.
Losers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I believe I posted this article last month too. It's a dangerous world out there...




Just very thirsty and just happy they can stick it into anything.



Losers.
Did you get tested? When was the last time you got tested?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Obviously. We have simpletons out here believing it’s suddenly safe to raw dog these hoez
What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Here a further problem coming when cvnts no longer think before acting.

And before someone tells me "men too" well, some men since we know that most men live in a dry spell now and are usually the most productive and stable ones...who also happen to fund publich healthcare with their own taxes.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,683
What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.
Parachutes aren't 100% fool proof either. Sometimes they don't open or get tangled up. That's hardly a reason to jump out of a plane without a parachute though.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
What makes you think condoms are 100% fool proof? They can slip off, may have holes in them, does not protect with skin to skin contact and other issues the lady may have that could be antibiotic resistent. Herpes, HPV among others have passed even with condoms on. Its not only about AIDS anymore.
If you mean they aren’t IDIOT proof, I agree.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
There's a viral facebook posts going on in my local area where allegedly a girl has been burning men for 2 years with herpes and has had sex with 20 men raw!!!!

The woman claims the men knew before they had sex, part of me doesn't believe her but than again It wouldn't surprise me if it were true
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
There's a viral facebook posts going on in my local area where allegedly a girl has been burning men for 2 years with herpes and has had sex with 20 men raw!!!!

The woman claims the men knew before they had sex, part of me doesn't believe her but than again It wouldn't surprise me if it were true
In many States this is a misdemeanor crime. These dudes should report da Herpster.

 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
This is what happens when you have so many desperate retards in the wild, I bet some of these guys are raw dogging these infected women even though they know that the chicks are infected. When desperation has gotten to this point we have a real problem. I knew a guy who got herpes from a girl that actually told him that she had it. The guy was a virgin and was so desperate to get laid that he actually had unprotected sex with this chick. I can't imagine ever being that desperate. The guy could have gone to a brothel in Nevada where the girls are tested on a regular basis and it would have been much better for him, hell he could have even paid for 2 chicks and had a threesome.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This is what happens when you have so many desperate retards in the wild, I bet some of these guys are raw dogging these infected women even though they know that the chicks are infected. When desperation has gotten to this point we have a real problem. I knew a guy who got herpes from a girl that actually told him that she had it. The guy was a virgin and was so desperate to get laid that he actually had unprotected sex with this chick. I can't imagine ever being that desperate. The guy could have gone to a brothel in Nevada where the girls are tested on a regular basis and it would have been much better for him, hell he could have even paid for 2 chicks and had a threesome.
I one of my previous jobs a young dude, maybe late 20's had a late start in life. Seemed to live very sheltered, seemed smart, but naive with the ladies. He told us the story on how he got da herp (mouth sores). He dated this lady and she did tell him she had da herp, he didn't know what that was, so he proceeded to have sex with her. He's from a town in the rust belt. He eventually caught da herp and they even got married. He figured, once he got it, no one would want him, so he just married her years later.

I often wonder if he's happy, miserable or at least content with his bad decisions in life???
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
August. Cause I thought I came down with something after returning from vacation out of town at the beach. Fvcked 3 girls, 2 suspect, one a non-white which I hardly ever do, the other a cross-eyed gal with "razor bumps" all over her. So, the 1st week of being home I run around the football field and track for 12 miles. Next day, I came down with a sore throat and just WEAK, very weak. So I go to the urgent care cause my doc isn't open on a Sunday. Asked for std tests to the surprise of the doctor there who said I simply should have drank gatorade. I need electrolytes. All came back negative. The doc said as much as I run is like super athletes do. Most people don't run that much or that far and if I had only water which I did, then that's not enough. He pushed gatorade really hard as if he was sellin it, really bizarre, went into the whole history of gatorade how it started with the Florida Gator football team.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
August. Cause I thought I came down with something after returning from vacation out of town at the beach. Fvcked 3 girls, 2 suspect, one a non-white which I hardly ever do, the other a cross-eyed gal with "razor bumps" all over her. So, the 1st week of being home I run around the football field and track for 12 miles. Next day, I came down with a sore throat and just WEAK, very weak. So I go to the urgent care cause my doc isn't open on a Sunday. Asked for std tests to the surprise of the doctor there who said I simply should have drank gatorade. I need electrolytes. All came back negative. The doc said as much as I run is like super athletes do. Most people don't run that much or that far and if I had only water which I did, then that's not enough. He pushed gatorade really hard as if he was sellin it, really bizarre, went into the whole history of gatorade how it started with the Florida Gator football team.
Yea, you need be careful out there. How you are covering your member at least.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top