Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game examples - OLD/Tinder/Instagram

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will be posting some quick wins using Tinder and Instagram text. Turn a hello or like into a possible date, getting interest etc.

(laugh as you might... this stuff can get corny fast, but it works)

#1. Tinder- after match but no response, likely date.
V1.pngV2.pngV3.png

her first response was excuse, then she (hearted) my messages. I will contact her again in one week unless SHE asks for number/Whatsapp. If number, I wait one week still... let her think about it and take care of her things.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the forum want more examples? I will follow up on these to let everyone know what happened.
I have other examples of previous dates/lays if 'yall are interested in stupid text OLD game.
Its easy and does not involve HOURS of talking etc. Set the bait, fish on or fish off... more in the sea!

Note in each interaction...
I drive the imagination, I create comfort, I create her choice, I echo her words

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through my Instagram... 5 dates: ages between 28-38
1 kiss after 2nd date (i got disinterested for more)
2 rejected after 1st date because fat.
2 resulted in lays/FWB (one local and the other came by train to meet me, from Russia)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I like your advice. Good stuff! The thing is though here in the west and western europe women are a lot different around here in general.

I had a local solid hb8, 29 which is young for me lol just liked me back in facebook dating. My original comment to her was about her nice smile and how photogenic she is.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookie mistake. If she's attractive guys are always telling her so. if she's got a profile it should be a couple of other hooks to work from.

And how did last night's workout go?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MrWood thanks for this on a couple of counts.

Lot of guys ask about text game and seem to think they have to be Oscar Wilde or somebody. Good to show them that girls aren't that complex and the basics done well work fine.

It's also great to see a guy near my age still out there. Gives me a bit of reassurance in case my ltr melts down. Between gigs at the moment and local market looks down so could happen. Gf is very supportive so far but you never know when that hamster will start spinning. Fixing up my old house to rent or sell while applying so busy enough.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks "fellas". Wanted to show with real examples and proof. Forum only allows 3 pics/post. Ive more, but some took much more text etc, too much to post. All but the IG dates have the same intro as the Tinder... ALL use the same fvcking text line! For matches without responses... just send one follow up sometime later.
*see #3 (like #1 i sent 2x dancing girls)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookie mistake.
@biggoal listen to what @ubercat says here...
"photogenic" compliments WHAT she is BORN WITH. She IS photogenic ANS she knows it.
A smile is created, by you, by a kitty cat, by a whimsical thought. Her style is something she creates as the external expression of her world.

SHE/HER is NOT BORN with a SMILE nor her STYLE. Compliment ANYTHING except her natural beauty/height or that that she is "speshul"

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick experience lesson...

September... Meet 35yo Chinese HB8 OLD (Tan-Tan). She is going to be in Scandinavia for a few days, use the same intro as Tinder, move her to WeChat (Chinese social app). She modifies her schedule to come to Finland. I neg on going 300 miles North of Helsinki to meet her... shes disappointed, very. She come to Helsinki for 1.5 days, has a hostel booked, female shared... so no overnight. We meet, I show her the town... light kino, hold hands, hand on her back across roads etc. Drop her off at hostel, we HUG and I put a few kisses on her neck... no pull away. See her next day and take her souvenir shopping. She was begging me to take the boat with her to Stockholm... I figure shes modest and will blue-ball me on the boat, I ***** about the cost of a late ticket *200$... say goodbye.

We stay in touch via text, lightly. I end up going to China for work... she takes a 4hr train to see me, stays 3 days in my room, I go with her back to her town for 4 days. (laid in 5 min... she had 2 lovers in life and one was ex-hubby)

The ONE thing she said was... "I liked you in Finland because you are so strong and powerful"

Can you tell me HOW the fvck I am that?
5'8 160lb, 18yr older, grey, floppy paralyzed arm and a 1996 BMW compact I bought for 1500$ I wear jeans/tshirts
I make under 75k in IT (very specialized/interesting sector however)

its not money, its not body/looks, its not alot of what SMV stuff that gets talked about here (money/gym/car)
It is about interaction and confidence, fun. I never told her she was pretty. I complimented her on her smile, style, education and life accomplishments.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Quick experience lesson...

September... Meet 35yo Chinese HB8 OLD (Tan-Tan). She is going to be in Scandinavia for a few days, use the same intro as Tinder, move her to WeChat (Chinese social app). She modifies her schedule to come to Finland. I neg on going 300 miles North of Helsinki to meet her... shes disappointed, very. She come to Helsinki for 1.5 days, has a hostel booked, female shared... so no overnight. We meet, I show her the town... light kino, hold hands, hand on her back across roads etc. Drop her off at hostel, we HUG and I put a few kisses on her neck... no pull away. See her next day and take her souvenir shopping. She was begging me to take the boat with her to Stockholm... I figure shes modest and will blue-ball me on the boat, I ***** about the cost of a late ticket *200$... say goodbye.

We stay in touch via text, lightly. I end up going to China for work... she takes a 4hr train to see me, stays 3 days in my room, I go with her back to her town for 4 days. (laid in 5 min... she had 2 lovers in life and one was ex-hubby)

The ONE thing she said was... "I liked you in Finland because you are so strong and powerful"

Can you tell me HOW the fvck I am that?
5'8 160lb, 18yr older, grey, floppy paralyzed arm and a 1996 BMW compact I bought for 1500$ I wear jeans/tshirts
I make under 75k in IT (very specialized/interesting sector however)

its not money, its not body/looks, its not alot of what SMV stuff that gets talked about here (money/gym/car)
It is about interaction and confidence, fun. I never told her she was pretty. I complimented her on her smile, style, education and life accomplishments.
The end parts mean a lot. Smile, education, life, hobbies etc.

When i write long messages to girls and I describe stuff in their profiles like I actually read the profile, not just the pics and touch on stuff in their profiles my reply rate tends to really shoot up a lot. IT takes more effort and time to write out a well thought message but it is worth it. That is why I saw quality over quantity. Many on here say spam and spam with short messages to as many people as possible. When I send out short, half arse low quality messages my reply rate drops way down. The last few weeks due to being busy I've been half arsing it like that. Over the summer when I was going on dates it was because I wrote good messages and touched on them personally.

I just got a reply from a cougar MILF a few mins ago. I sent her a super long message. Took a lot of time but I found her to be really attractive so worth it. She didn't reply last night, BUT tonight I got a reply back and she was really impressed.

So to me it's quality over quanitity. Write women I find to be really interesting and attractive and write a really good message. I have better reply rates that way.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you see me writing long thought out paragraphs? I ramble, poke, prod, stimulate, create situations, create an image in her head.

her mind: I wish he would do something to me, move my emotion... ANYTHING other than "whats up/ how are you?". Make me WANT to try SOMETHING... please Sir I hope you say ANYTHING to create SOMETHING inside me.

One bodacious thing I sometimes say for sh1ts n giggles:
"I need to go work/walk/cafe/play now, check out my IG... discover something about me, inside you."

Its complete crap, but it works

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191127-082207.pngScreenshot_20191127-081610.png

pic1: totally throwing crap at her, its abit mean actually... the brainwashing/hypnosis starts...
pic2: in red, is all you need to know about a woman.

note: we started chat 3 days ago, shes basically falling in love with me (depends on which red flags you want lol).

All I am doing is echoing her words, painting images, questioning her values.

Text before this was:
her: good morning, Im sorry I forgot your name" (its on my IG profile)
me: bad girl, you deserve a spank on your ass
her: its MyWood, im so sorry
me: good girl
her: I was bad, now im good ))
me: I allowed you the chance to correct yourself, good morning Name
her: yes, thank you honey

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 - Tinder / 30yo
T4.pngT4a.png
come on fellas... OLD is easy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 -Tinder

Made a date for 1pm - she re-offered at 4pm. OK
2:45pm she messaged couldn't make it. OK
Messaged her at 12 asking if she deserved a re-try, Unmatched. OK

I was likely her 2nd or 3rd choice. She got hers (laid) im sure. Good for her, no loss for me.
Next try!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
random text tip:

When a girl says "let's try", it means...
yes
Im going to give you a shot
I want to test this out

hint: she also loves to hear "let's try" from YOU.

him: We could meet blabla foofoo, lets try.
her: lets try

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - Tinder
the following took place within 15 minutes. notes at the end (sorry 3pics per post limit)
full convo.
Screenshot_20191201-193603.pngScreenshot_20191201-193617.pngScreenshot_20191201-193709.png