Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She also claims to think she's a sapiosexual too. The 40 yr old nurse is more chatty lately too. Just got back from her short trip tonight. She needs a new phone case so she wants one from me! Way she sounds lately she wants to meet me. She dropped the FWB and not digging her old boss so. Well she's 39 soon to be 40.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words its a waste of time. Probably used a one week free trial? You probably would not imagine paying into a system like that. It is too hypergamy on steroids.
Yeah, free Tinder.
Would never pay for that sh1t, it was useless anyway. Not my thing.
She also gave me her cell number to text with her. I looked it up and it checks out. Looked her FB up and she's a milf. Her daughter is HB8 and looks about 20!!!
So you're telling me she's hotter to you than her 20 year old daughter?
I tend to have a positive attidude but bwahahaha:rofl:. Wtf man?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, free Tinder.
Would never pay for that sh1t, it was useless anyway. Not my thing.

So you're telling me she's hotter to you than her 20 year old daughter?
I tend to have a positive attidude but bwahahaha:rofl:. Wtf man?
I didn't say that lol. Her girl is either 20 or 21. But realistic I didn't ask her daughter out. When we meet if she thinks I'm nice but just too young and boyish for her is it possible she would tell her daughter about me if her daughter is single?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say that lol.
Then don't say HB 9 48 year old and HB8 20 year old. In the same post, man. You know what I mean?
Her girl is either 20 or 21. But realistic I didn't ask her daughter out. When we meet if she thinks I'm nice but just too young and boyish for her is it possible she would tell her daughter about me if her daughter is single?
No. She won't. Never.
Don't know why you don't think asking her girl out is unrealistic. You seem to have a really crappy image of yourself. You're probably not THAT bad.
You should start working your mind out before your body, before considering dating(online or not).
You are skipping the most important step. And you know it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's about 21. I saw on her facebook page a pic of her and her daughter at graduation in 2017. So she's 20 or 21. That would look creepy however! But yea daughter is cute. Maybe if she likes my personality she can set me up with her!

Also, the reason why I go after post wall on OLD in this region is because they're the most decent ones.

I said before on OLD around here most of teh women are over 35. The hot, young ones under 35 there are not a lot! I'd say 80 percent of them are landwhales and such. Simply isn't very many.

A 40 year old in good shape and such is BETTER than a 28 year old landwhale. How many times do I have to say it? yet, there are some on here that say they'd take a landwhale because they're tighter! I mean, just do anal then lol. Also, less competition for the MILFS compared to the select few pre walls.

If I lived in a big city I wouldn't even be touching post wall but that's what I mostly see on the sites mostly that are decent looking.

So you would take a landwhale over lets say MELANIA TRUMP?
Probably neither because I have standards. You seem to compromise your standards to chase after post-wall older women rather than just dealing with nobody at all. There is a saying that while something is better than nothing, nothing is better than something bad. Older women also usually like more seasoned types of men otherwise you get friendzoned and you don't seem a right fit for post-wall women either because you are just too green. I'd be curious if you've ever actually been on a second date with any of these women you are talking about?

That's another reason online dating sucks. You develop these fantasies or fake chemistry with people you talk to online but when you meet it's like it crashes fast. You might still have a mental fantasy afterwards but she's friendzoned you and then you write threads about x,y and z. With online dating you get too excited dealing with women that you have not actually met then get nervous if you have something after the first meeting because you can never seem to materialize a second meeting and end up in the friend-box. (i.e. mainly because they feel bad for you for the effort you are putting into them) So yeah, you seem to be getting "mean nothing" first meetings with MILFs and wasting your time. So it seems the only difference between you and me is that you are wasting your time on there and writing threads and stroking post-wall women's egos so they don't feel they have a real wall, but we both end up with nobody at the end of the day.

There has to be a better way to meet women.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Probably neither because I have standards. You seem to compromise your standards to chase after post-wall older women rather than just dealing with nobody at all. There is a saying that while something is better than nothing, nothing is better than something bad. Older women also usually like more seasoned types of men otherwise you get friendzoned and you don't seem a right fit for post-wall women either because you are just too green. I'd be curious if you've ever actually been on a second date with any of these women you are talking about?

That's another reason online dating sucks. You develop these fantasies or fake chemistry with people you talk to online but when you meet it's like it crashes fast. You might still have a mental fantasy afterwards but she's friendzoned you and then you write threads about x,y and z. With online dating you get too excited dealing with women that you have not actually met then get nervous if you have something after the first meeting because you can never seem to materialize a second meeting and end up in the friend-box. (i.e. mainly because they feel bad for you for the effort you are putting into them) So yeah, you seem to be getting "mean nothing" first meetings with MILFs and wasting your time. So it seems the only difference between you and me is that you are wasting your time on there and writing threads and stroking post-wall women's egos so they don't feel they have a real wall, but we both end up with nobody at the end of the day.

There has to be a better way to meet women.
That's the downside about OLD. Online they look good, sound good when texting and then when you meet in person they act totally different. At least meeting someone at work, school, social setting or at random you at least get somewhat of a read of their personality before the first date. That HB9.5 date I went on she sounded nice online and in texting until the actual date. Her personality was about HB2.

It's mostly post wall women here. It's still better than nothing at all IMO.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the downside about OLD. Online they look good, sound good when texting and then when you meet in person they act totally different. At least meeting someone at work, school, social setting or at random you at least get somewhat of a read of their personality before the first date. That HB9.5 date I went on she sounded nice online and in texting until the actual date. Her personality was about HB2.

It's mostly post wall women here. It's still better than nothing at all IMO.
But nothing has come out of chasing post wall women other than these threads if you can't even get a second date. You have learned nothing and are in a cycle of getting rejected by them too. If you can't even get a second date from a post-wall woman then what makes you think that your location is an excuse for anything? You'll fail in the city too because normal women will definitely reject you if post-wall women are rejecting you here (i.e. if you do not think you are rejected because some women are initially taking you on online but then you can't get a second date from anyone once you meet them then that's delusional).

Maybe you have to listen to the advice on here to work on yourself so you don't come across so desperate. That is unless you like writing threads about fantasy and failed meetings and how to beat the friendzone all the time.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
But nothing has come out of chasing post wall women other than these threads if you can't even get a second date. You have learned nothing and are in a cycle of getting rejected by them too. If you can't even get a second date from a post-wall woman then what makes you think that your location is an excuse for anything? You'll fail in the city too because normal women will definitely reject you if post-wall women are rejecting you here (i.e. if you do not think you are rejected because some women are initially taking you on online but then you can't get a second date from anyone once you meet them then that's delusional).

Maybe you have to listen to the advice on here to work on yourself so you don't come across so desperate. That is unless you like writing threads about fantasy and failed meetings and how to beat the friendzone all the time.
I wouldn't really call them truly post wall because only one of them had kids. Others were divorced but no children. The one I described I looked up and she was only made for ONE year. She told me her husband simply got tired of being married. yea, an HB9 and husband is tired of the marriage. That marriage was like 8 years ago so obviously she was hotter back then if she's 39 now and her older FB photos confirmed that. More like her husband got tired of her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call them truly post wall because only one of them had kids. Others were divorced but no children. The one I described I looked up and she was only made for ONE year. She told me her husband simply got tired of being married. yea, an HB9 and husband is tired of the marriage. That marriage was like 8 years ago so obviously she was hotter back then if she's 39 now and her older FB photos confirmed that. More like her husband got tired of her.
Why should I care about what you are saying if you can't get a second date to save your life with any of them?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I will try and go out with this near 50 year old chick. As another poster said that is bad for your frame.

Trying to score a a chick that's nearly 50 years old lowers your value. Should I degrade myself to that level?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a reply on OLD tonight from a 48 year old teacher. Solid HB9 even at her age. I can only imagine what she looked like at 30. Anyway, I sent her one of those super long messages I'm known to do and went into detail what I saw and touched on stuff on her profile and not just hinting I looked at her pics. Anyway, she replied how nice and sweet of a message I wrote her and she thinks we have a lot in common and wants me to take that Briggs-Myers online personality test. She's an introvert though described on her profile until she gets to know someone and I am too in a way.
My first inclination is that is a BS sheet test, but after reflection, I have come to think of this as being a minor request, and indeed would be good for someone to know, like knowing his blood type. I'm NTP (about even between E & I) by the way.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My first inclination is that is a BS sheet test, but after reflection, I have come to think of this as being a minor request, and indeed would be good for someone to know, like knowing his blood type. I'm NTP (about even between E & I) by the way.
Still its bs. Whatever happens to having a simple conversation and then meeting up for a drink or at a park or something? A lot of women put these qualifiers on their old profiles and will ask tons of questions before a first date.

I dont know how old you're but 30 years ago did women do this bs before a first date? Have tons of qualifiers to ask over the phone before a first date?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I will try and go out with this near 50 year old chick. As another poster said that is bad for your frame.

Trying to score a a chick that's nearly 50 years old lowers your value. Should I degrade myself to that level?
And pray tell, what value do YOU bring to the table?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If that is all you can muster, then your level has already been lowered.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still its bs. Whatever happens to having a simple conversation and then meeting up for a drink or at a park or something? A lot of women put these qualifiers on their old profiles and will ask tons of questions before a first date.

I dont know how old you're but 30 years ago did women do this bs before a first date? Have tons of qualifiers to ask over the phone before a first date?
Of course not. The qualifiers were done on the first date. :)

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I'm jumping in late to this thread but hopefully i can offer another angle to view this:

Getting you to take this BS test isnt really her objective. Her objective is to see how supplicating you are. If you take the test that signals to her that you're an easy mark for her to manipulate(because she'll see you as thirsty)...

The test itself is innocuous and harmless, but the fact that you're willing to do it signals to her that you're willing to jump through hoops for her attention, which gives her valudation that it's okay to take advantage of you...

Never jump through hoops for these post-wall cat ladies...... This type of SIMP behavior is beneath your dignity my man.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I'm jumping in late to this thread but hopefully i can offer another angle to view this:

Getting you to take this BS test isnt really her objective. Her objective is to see how supplicating you are. If you take the test that signals to her that you're an easy mark for her to manipulate(because she'll see you as thirsty)...

The test itself is innocuous and harmless, but the fact that you're willing to do it signals to her that you're willing to jump through hoops for her attention, which gives her valudation that it's okay to take advantage of you...

Never jump through hoops for these post-wall cat ladies...... This type of SIMP behavior is beneath your dignity my man.....
I agree. Stupid me. I'm sure there are 15 cucks lining up taking the test to impress her. I could have done something more productive with my time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP seems to have one. The women he posts about keep getting older and older
Nope, she's the very max and really is pushing the age there. She texted me back tonight. Might meet up next weekend it sounds. She's grading papers this weekend for monday so probably won't have time Sunday.

Her daughter is like 21 and is in college though. Goes on winter break in a week! She's HB8.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope, she's the very max and really is pushing the age there. She texted me back tonight. Might meet up next weekend it sounds. She's grading papers this weekend for monday so probably won't have time Sunday.

Her daughter is like 21 and is in college though. Goes on winter break in a week! She's HB8.
Can you see the hypocrisy?
I know you can, even if you always ignore the advice.
And I might keep posting like this until you man the fk up!

Status
Not open for further replies.