Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY THE WAIT?...

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my buddy got in to a discussion of going back and forth. The topic was that any woman that makes you wait for sex, the sex is not worth the way. Specially after a couple of dates. I believe that’s there’s a reason for that, he thinks otherwise...
Would like to hear you answers from personal experiences

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so easy to understand its because you want a women with an interest level high enough that she cant keep herself from wanting to fack you and also wont take the chance to make you wait because deep down she knows that if she does you might go elsewhere.

Sadly i dont think that this is the case for all men, so i think lower smv men need to play a different game.

The logic behind the recommendation to not wait more than 3 date before getting the F is mostly for men to not waste their time and attention on low interest women that more than likely wont **** them or will **** them without the real passion and desire to do it.

Best sex is with women with a intense desire to **** you

Imo it is not an absolute rules but a very good guide line for less experienced men that can easily get played because they dont know any better.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so easy to understand its because you want a women with an interest level high enough that she cant keep herself from wanting to fack you and also wont take the chance to make you wait because deep down she knows that if she does you might go elsewhere.

Sadly i dont think that this is the case for all men, so i think lower smv men need to play a different game.

The logic behind the recommendation to not wait more than 3 date before getting the F is mostly for men to not waste their time and attention on low interest women that more than likely wont **** them or will **** them without the real passion and desire to do it.

Imo it is not an absolute rules but a very good guide line for less experienced men that can easily get played because they dont know any better.
Yeah I just realize that this might happen to lower SMV males, but not to higher smv males

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just realize that this might happen to lower SMV males, but not to higher smv males
Yep
And SMV is very subjective, so better be with women that see us as high smv.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not much to explain really. Couple of dates maybe but the 2nd should be gauged well. With a good eye for her interest levels.
At the point of waiting she's framing a man with her puzzy.
How will he ever lead her when he has bowed to the power of puzzy so early??
Most girls will sleep with a guy at date 2-3. And chasing you 80/20 by the 4th to 5th week.
If shes not something is up.
I usually tried to go mode one

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shouldn't a man stay within this ruleset to keep himself out of trouble?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Me and my buddy got in to a discussion of going back and forth. The topic was that any woman that makes you wait for sex, the sex is not worth the way. Specially after a couple of dates. I believe that’s there’s a reason for that, he thinks otherwise...
Would like to hear you answers from personal experiences
They make you wait for control. Sex must take place within 3 - 4 dates. No food until fvcked. However, you can get some drinks or some apps on the first or second date. Keep it cheap. Groupon is your friend.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't a man stay within this ruleset to keep himself out of trouble?
Imo wanting to keep yourself out of trouble, means you care too much , are thirsty or are not confident enough. Its like being afraid to lose money when playing poker, we all.know winners at poker are ruthless.
So i think its wrong mindset.

For inexperience ppl i think following 3 dates rules is best. Because its harder to judge where they stand interest level wise.
Also some guys are so inexperience they wont even escalate to try and get the lay.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo wanting to keep yourself out of trouble, means you care too much , are thirsty or are not confident enough. Its like being afraid to lose money when playing poker, we all.know winners at poker are ruthless.
So i think its wrong mindset.

For inexperience ppl i think following 3 dates rules is best. Because its harder to judge where they stand interest level wise.
Also some guys are so inexperience they wont even escalate to try and get the lay.
I was saying only allowing babes to highly desire you will keep you from devaluation yourself.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have not yet. Read The Rational Male and The 48 laws of power. And don't even bother sharing your newly found wisdom with others you know. It doesn't work that way.
I’ve read the rational male twice this year going for a 3rd time, yeah I tried not to talk about the red pill knowledge. Not everyone is going to agreed with it. It’s like drinking from a fire hose

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had 3 experiences like that, and none of them were worth it. The women who played that game didn't give me head either when we did eventually have sex. So it was like ok I got one thing, but now I'm being denied another

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had 3 experiences like that, and none of them were worth it. The women who played that game didn't give me head either when we did eventually have sex. So it was like ok I got one thing, but now I'm being denied another
Did this happened on the first date or a second ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the women are doing This. Stringing one guy along for head. The other guy gets head and gets strung along for puzzy.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her three dates, morals are getting more and more rare, but some chicks actually try to feel out who they sleep with.
Anything more, I’d next.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really a frame battle to be honest.

As a man it's important for you to be the absolute dominant frame.
When a woman doesn't make you wait for sex, she enters your frame.
Having sex with her early allows you to control the frame as you become the dominant one and she becomes the submissive.

The longer she makes you wait for sex, the more control she has over you.
This is how you enter her frame without even realizing it.
Now she becomes the dominant one and you become the submissive.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Having sex with her early allows you to control the frame as you become the dominant one and she becomes the submissive.

Did not see it this way, but this is very good.

And i guess in a way high interest women who wants you bad enough will enter your frame.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this happened on the first date or a second ?
I honestly don't remember. All of them happened when I was 19 and 20. It was really just me being young and inexperienced. I felt like they were trying to train me to be their boyfriend or something. It worked because back then I wanted what I couldn't have, but NOW if I can't get what I want I'm cool, it turns me off

One of them came back around years later, and my change in mindset had her pulling up to my house to give me head outside, and I mean good head, she did things I never even knew she could do

But after she gave me head a few times, she tried to pull back and do the same stuff she did before, thinking I'd chase her like the old days, but it didn't work. Some women are just never satisfied unless they feel like they have complete control of what's going on. She still tries to message me every now and then on Facebook. It's like she's wishing and hoping I'll turn back into that guy I was at 19 again who was easily strung along.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score

Holy ****!!!! how come this didn’t pop in my mind. It all makes sense now , cause the only agency women have over men is sex. Once the sex comes in to place. What else can she offer that is more valuable or equal to sex. They know this for sure, it’s the only weapon in their arsenal able to control most men frame. It’s up to her to chose wisely. Also this why they hate the pump and dump guys.