Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted?? Can't Make This Stuff Up

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women are realists. They are just after the emotions of romance. Men are after the actual delusional fantasy, which is more pitiful.

If you want to start a family, get a woman in her 20s and get her pregnant. What purpose does a 30 + year old woman serve other than sex or fulfilling your Disney fantasies?

Men are not codependents. We are leaders of tribes. We were meant to rule over our families, not join at the hip of a woman and expect her to love us like our mothers did. That’s called neediness.

“Serious relationship” outside the realm of starting a family is nothing more than delusional infantile neediness.

Dating has no purpose whatsoever. And women know that. After they get their high, they move on to the next new romance. They sell the fantasy to the cuck, he becomes attached, and she moves on to the next guy.

And guys are willing to be used like batteries. Like in the movie “the matrix“, the guy is just a battery to power her ecosystem of positive emotions and validation. You thought you were special? You are just one of many in her ecosystem. Even the sex guy is nothing but a human dildo.

This is the dating “matrix” you guys re stuck in. The women lord over you like agent smiths.
If women were such “realist” you wouldn’t see so many walking around with an abundance of kids and fathers nowhere to be found. I can’t think of a single woman over 30 that doesn’t have a kid. If women’s dream is to spit out fatherless kids then more power to them. That’s why they have to keep going from relationship to relationship to get that “high” you speak of because what fool wants to settle down with that? Not this fool that’s for sure.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Had a very nice date with an HB 7.5 yesterday. 36 going on 37. Extremely nice, but also very shy. I turned 35 two months ago. A bit more of the outgoing type. We hit it off chatting on a dating site and mid convo she suddenly disappeared for an entire week. Always find it weird when girls do that. Kinda tells me they aren't so serious about dating. And at age 36, it makes me wonder even more what the deal is. Anyway she finally wrote back and gave me her number. I instantly set the date up and the next thing I know she starts texting me the next two days trying to get to know me more. I'm all about not texting a lot before first dates at all, so while I answered her, I did so casually and didn't really go too deep. Even on the day of the date just hours before we were to meet she's texting me asking how my day was. A bit much I thought.

The date itself went very well. Not the most spectacular date of all time but the convo was nice. End of the date she tells me she is going to choose to take the RAILROAD home as opposed to the subway. She knew i was taking the railroad as well so I viewed this as a good sign seeing as how if she wasn't into it she'd be looking to go the opposite way. As we're crossing the street on the walk to the train station to go home together she runs ahead of me as the light had turned green and reaches back for my hand. I grabbed it for a few seconds. That's a good sign, I thought. Was it just impulse on her end? Or was she legit into me? So I then go to hold her hand the train station and she casually let go a few seconds in. Wasn't drastic but it just seemed like she wasn't ready to act like a couple in the middle of a train station 2 hours into knowing me. Didn't really think too much of it, but whatever. We then had great chemistry on the train ride home and she liked how I was knowledgeable about the trains. I told her to text me when she gets home and she told me to do the same (i lived about 20 minutes further). Before she got off we were both standing up and I grabbed her hand again. She reciprocated this time a little more than earlier but then casually let go again. Figured who knows, maybe she's just extremely hesitant. She told me several times on the date she has a bit of a "guard up" with guys. I felt kind of p-ssed after the second hand hold "rejection" and gave her a small kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye, but still felt extremely good about the night overall.

She texts me saying she's home, thanks for the drinks and the "train tour" and says "it was great meeting you". I text I'm home now too and i'm glad she liked the train. She writes back again saying "I did! Wow that was fast. Not far at all."... So, IMO she didn't have to write back again, but she did and I viewed that as a positive sign. I was into this chick and was all for a second date in the near future. The next day, today, I text her around 12pm referencing something funny from our date. In the past few days of texting she has never gone more than 20 minutes before responding, even at work. It is now 6pm and yup, you guessed it, NO response. Can she still write back? Of course. But I already know what's going on.

So, reason I'm pissed off is, if you're not into me and are gonna blow me off, fine. But don't:

-Reach for my hand while crossing a street
-Take the train home with me after the date
-Send warm/nice texts post date

F-ck girls and f-ck dating.
Why are you looking for logical reasoning from an emotional action from a lady? Rarely, in personal relationships, are ladies rational or logical. They are controlled by their hormones and emotions. You made a few mistakes.

1) Phone is for setting dates, not chatting or long texts.
2) She grabbed your hand, not vice-versa
3) Kissing her on the check, bad sign. Waste of time, more of a friendly vibe.
4) Telling her to text you and you to her when each got home. This can be done if it's bad weather or in a relationship, but a first meet, nope.

She was unsure of you and her feelings. When they are unsure (low interest), they will either move slower or ghost. Next time, be more assertive and aggressive with your actions. You need to give off the vibe you are looking to have sex with her, and she with you. You are not looking for friends, but if a relationship happens, you are open to it.

When the ladies through out are you looking for a relationship, kids, white picket fence, etc., you always say eventually, but I need to take time in getting to know a lady first (word it any way you wish).

I wouldn't reach out to her, if she reaches out to you, you invite her over for dinner and drinks, nothing else. If not, move on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has set it up where women can do all of this and have cucks bail them out. A woman in a third world country wouldn’t dream of doing any of that you speak of.
I’m noticing that women are getting older before they accept the fate of settling down with said cuck. Used to be 30 and they’d start panicking, now women are 35, 36 and still have an abundance of options as we saw in this thread.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She did seem rather washed up dating wise. Spoke about the usual of “being through a lot” with guys yada yada. But whatever. Is what the hel it is. She still said she’s looking for something serious and wants someone to “grow old with”. She asked me if I felt the same and I told her the truth, yes, I am. Was I buying her roses or kissing her feet on the date? No.

But whatever. I’m sure there’s a reason her twin sister has been married for 8 years now, has a kid, and she’s 36 going on 37 still playing mindf-ck games with great guys like myself.
Nothing wrong with a 36 y.o. lady. She has holes, you were attracted to her enough to want to get a drink and possibly sex. No need to feel but hurt, as we've all been through this before. It happens to both dudes and ladies. Nothing to be ashamed of. You made some mistakes, learn from them, and move on. Our greatest teachers are our mistakes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t bail out these h0es. Know that’s they’ve been lording in their ecosystem and hoarding guys like cattle since they were 14. Look at reality straight in the eye and forget your fantasies. Women over 30 are useful for sex (if you have no other option) and nothing more. It’s the women in their 20’s that are potential mothers to your kids. Other than that, women have no purpose.
Which is ironic because in my experience it’s MUCH harder to get sex from those over 30 women than it is with women in their 20’s. The 30+ women have been run through for years and know all the tricks and are suspicious. They make you work too hard for it. Women in their 20’s its much easier, at least for me. Guess that’s a good problem to have. I’ve been friend zoned by women more in their 30’s but women in their 20’s are ready to date me if I’ll accept their proposition.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t bail out these h0es. Know that they’ve been lording in their ecosystem and hoarding guys like cattle since they were 14. Look at reality straight in the eye and forget your fantasies. Women over 30 are useful for sex (if you have no other option) and nothing more. It’s the women in their 20’s that are potential mothers to your kids. Other than that, women have no purpose.
Women who are in their mid 20s at the latest, with their 1000s of options in multiple settings, will have had at least one chance to settle with a sincere man who is close to or higher than her own smv. They treated that man like an disposable toy, or dismissed him out of hand, and now they are still single "dating" you and "looking for a man". Thinking of it that way was a bit of an introspective eye opener for me, you feel zero sympathy for them.

Why would that mental state get any better with age? I don't want it to be true, but in many cases it seems like a joke to me to take a woman seriously once she gets past her mid 20s max unless she has an extenuating circumstance.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are forced to relive their hell over and over again. Like Groundhog Day. Hundreds- no, thousands of dates and not a single connection. This is hell for women.
This part terrifies even me to read. These women must live a really tormented existence, especially if they realize what's wrong.

In your experience are these women "good" ones that have now gone bad, or was there always something wrong with them? How much is nature, and how much is nurture?

Last edited:

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This part terrifies even me to read. These women must live a really tormented existence.

In your experience are these women "good" ones that have now gone bad, or was there always something wrong with them? How much is nature, and how much is nurture?
Not my quote but In my experience these types absolutely always had something wrong. They’re always looking for the ‘perfect’ guy while always being a little “off” in general. You simply don’t get to being single in your mid 30s and attractive without some form of weirdness going on behind the scenes. They’ll blame it on the men of course, but we all know there’s two sides to all stories.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

She responded yesterday morning, :rofl:.
No explanation for the delayed response. Text is basic/no enthusiasm. She actually does ask a (meaningless) question though related to the topic. I respond several hours later in the afternoon in the same tone. No response from her.

As I said previously, good luck, hoe. Maybe in ten years when she’s 46 she’ll finally snap out of it. Unfortunately for her by that point she’ll be so washed up that she’ll no longer even be able to pull first dates out of guys as great as me for her fun and games / attention / mindf-cks

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude shy girls don't hold strangers hands

She is single and ready to mingle, that is all

You are over investing, overthinking and over serious

Hang out, have fun, hook up - Corey Wayne

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude shy girls don't hold strangers hands

She is single and ready to mingle, that is all

You are over investing, overthinking and over serious

Hang out, have fun, hook up - Corey Wayne
Ok , she’s shy so she didn’t want to hold my hand. But how is she single and ready to mingle if the girl basically ignored me for close to a day post date after texting seemingly nonstop pre date.

Last edited:

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So I actually end up texting her earlier today asking how work was and then asking her out for early next week. I figured she never actually rejected me yet so I felt it was fair game to feel her out and get this over with.

She responds 6 hours later answering how work was, even giving me details, asking how my day was, but completely ignoring my invite :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta say I've never seen this type of bizarre gall involved with a rejection before.

Done.

Thanks for all the talk/advice guys.

Last edited:

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re putting too much energy into this one woman. You keep asking her to meet. Do not do a ton of texting. That was probably a mistake to do all that texting pre date. So ask her out and focus on others.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP: go silent, hit her up on the next coming Wed, ask her out for another train ride.

seems your texting game is a bit weak or you are coming off as needy.

also... 35/36 yo chicks are not looking for 35yo guys to date, they typically want someone at least 4+ yr older.
You should be dating 26-30yo

hint: women are like cats... too much attention and they walk away, back off abit and there they are, nuzzling your leg
Well, you see my posts right? How from OLD I get dates with 38 to 42 year olds and I just turned 36. Everyone says I'm shooting for too old and should be going more late 20s or 30 like you just mentioned. Even my mom asked me why I'm going on dates with women this old and not a bit younger. There is hardly any women on OLD in this region in late 20s or early 30s unless they're land whales.

So why is it these women 3 to 5 years older than me are showing interest in a younger guy? Most have been divorced but these for their age are pretty high HB women. From 7.5 to even a 9.5 39 year old.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So I actually end up texting her earlier today asking how work was and then asking her out for early next week. I figured she never actually rejected me yet so I felt it was fair game to feel her out and get this over with.

She responds 6 hours later answering how work was, even giving me details, asking how my day was, but completely ignoring my invite :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta say I've never seen this type of bizarre gall involved with a rejection before.

Done.

Thanks for all the talk/advice guys.
Oh I’ve encountered PLENTY like that. Any attention is better than no attention to them, even if it’s from a guy they aren’t interested in.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why is it these women 3 to 5 years older than me are showing interest in a younger guy?
1. pvssy is too overvalued in the States (land whales getting attention+desperate guys)
2. 40-45 yo guys are (more?) successful (+SMV) than your perceived SMV
3. because they can

note: I am American and immigrated to Scandinavia 10yr ago

hint: try apps "Tan-Tan" (asian) and "Love.ru" (Russian) - both have local range settings like Tinder
(asian and Russian girls WANT men +5-15yr older than them)

She responds 6 hours later answering how work was, even giving me details, asking how my day was, but completely ignoring my invite
Texting101:
1. Women respond to the simplest or last question. You asked going out in the same text as how was work.
2. A woman wants a direct question, a direct invite... you gave her a choice.
3. You hid your date invite inside a "hello" = she senses your lack of confidence

enjoy

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
1. pvssy is too overvalued in the States (land whales getting attention+desperate guys)
2. 40-45 yo guys are (more?) successful (+SMV) than your perceived SMV
3. because they can

note: I am American and immigrated to Scandinavia 10yr ago

hint: try apps "Tan-Tan" (asian) and "Love.ru" (Russian) - both have local range settings like Tinder
(asian and Russian girls WANT men +5-15yr older than them)

enjoy
You post doesn't make sense. So you mean older women going for younger guys because they can?

You mean guys going for land whales instead of early 40s women?

As I said before. A hot 40 year old is much better than a land whale 28 year old.

The way some of these posters on here talk they basically will say a 28 year old land whale is much better than a 40 year old.

I'm sorry an HB8 40 year old woman is much more attractive than a 25 year old land whale.

I saw a poster yesterday suggest guys go for land whales.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You post doesn't make sense. So you mean older women going for younger guys because they can?

You mean guys going for land whales instead of early 40s women?
yes, 'murican guys are desperate and trained to validate fatties

As I said before. A hot 40 year old is much better than a land whale 28 year old.
agree

The way some of these posters on here talk they basically will say a 28 year old land whale is much better than a 40 year old.
they are screwed in the head, see my first answer

I'm sorry an HB8 40 year old woman is much more attractive than a 25 year old land whale.
yes
I saw a poster yesterday suggest guys go for land whales.
only if you are getting nothing and want a wet, pink and warm instead of incel
I have an age to HB ratio. Im 53 and like young chix, ive had 2x 20yo FWB this year HB7-8.
A 18yo who is 30lb over weight does not beat a 40yo HB8 for a date, depending on her mileage and baggage

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wanted to be done with this thread but I do feel kind of obligated to post this (bizarre) UPDATE:

So for those following I last left off where I was getting what felt like the cold shoulder texting wise after the first date but I still asked this woman out again for a second date just for kicks if nothing else, just to put an end to this all in my head (This was Friday). My message also including asking her how work was going. She responded to the work part, asked me how my day was, but completely ignored my invite for a second date which would be for this Monday. I was done. The next morning (Saturday) I casually responded saying "My day was good, thanks. Glad yours was too.". I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of failing her test by getting mad at her. Too many other women out there for me to cry about this one.

Then shockingly, Saturday evening she texts me ANSWERING my date invite. (lol) She says she is spending her day off Monday with family but is not sure how late she will be home but would be up for a drink. She then asks if she can get back to me tomorrow (Sunday). I say "Sure, that sounds good". Then suddenly she asks me how my weekend is going. I respond a couple hours later and she does the same. Sunday came and went with NO contact from her about our potential date for Monday.

Finally this morning, 9am, she texts me saying sorry for the late notice and how she's not going to be home until much later "But can we get together another time?"

At this point while I'm curious what everyone thinks, I personally have never seen this kind of bizarre behavior from a woman before. I'm not only turned off, but I truly have no more interest in seeing her again. Whatever her game is, attention seeking, validation seeking, or whether I'm just low priority and she's communicating with me however she wants whenever she wants, I want no part of it. Good luck to her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this behavior in women all the time these days. Best to just not answer when she says “how about another time” because she didn’t give to a specific date, if she had said “how about Tuesday?” Then you accept. You’re going to be chasing this woman and ending up in her frame by trying super hard to get a simple date out of her.