Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Touching

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an email about touching women. Can someone add comments here?

I know in the past, touching women was a way to move fast. I know if a girl likes you she wants to be touched by you.

But just touching women without their permission, isn't that kind of dangerous. I just watched Joe Biden almost get derailed by doing it.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/joe-biden-inappropriate-touching-accusations-list.html

I want more details about how to do with "neutral" women...not women who want you to touch them.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an email about touching women. Can someone add comments here?

I know in the past, touching women was a way to move fast. I know if a girl likes you she wants to be touched by you.

But just touching women without their permission, isn't that kind of dangerous. I just watched Joe Biden almost get derailed by doing it.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/joe-biden-inappropriate-touching-accusations-list.html

I want more details about how to do with "neutral" women...not women who want you to touch them.
There's women that want you to touch them and ones that don't. Wtf is a neutral woman? One that doesn't care if you touch her? She's clearly interested if she's letting you do whatever and thus not neutral.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biden is a disgusting pervert who likes touching and sniffing pre-pubescent girls inappropriately on stage. The fact that he's touching of-age women inappropriately is the least of his failings. Also, Slate is woke propaganda trash and I don't believe a thing they publish without evidence.

Touching a woman is phase 25 of the non-verbal communication between you and her. If she's being neutral, chances are she doesn't like you, but you need to be able to read her non-verbal cues to know when it's welcome. Study body language, it very rarely lies.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casual convo... I often touch a shoulder or forearm in conversation or a comment in jest... this is a probe: did she pull away? did she react to you in a positive manner?

First date, touch her back lightly as the two of you cross the street, pass through a door...

wtf.. this is basic "kino", why is this a question?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touching ("kino") has always been a way to help build attraction.
These days it's become dangerous because of all the #MeToo stuff and current attitudes on gender dynamics.

Has anyone heard anyone actually use the word "kino" in real life conversation? I have to admit I'd be suspicious of them if they did.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

What is a neutral woman?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anyone actually use the word "kino" in real life conversation? I have to admit I'd be suspicious of them if they did.
Lmfao.

Zekko, you're the man.

Sometimes I wonder if we're worrying about this metoo thing too much. Just don't be a weirdo and learn to read social cues. So touching on the shoulder can get you in trouble? A slight tap on the ass after other touching and joking around should be fine.. if she takes issue with it, apologize and move on. If she calls the cops.. tell the cop you were on a date and you just did it lightheartedly and meant no harm. I don't see the problem. Maybe I'm out of touch.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never touch a woman until she touches first... do this and you don't have to worry about getting #metoo'ed.

The funny thing about this topic is that some guys think chicks are just stupid. If you start touching a woman, she godd@mn knows EXACTLY what you are trying to do. You do this first, and you've already shown your cards that you are interested in her... It's always better to start off seeing if she is interested in you first. Because really that is all that fvcking matters.

Learning to express interest through non-physical means is a lot more effective. You do this with eye contact and actually listening to what she is saying, and correctly responding to her statements. It also helps if you are sober. Do this correctly, and if she likes you, she will touch you. It's worked for me during 30 plus years of dating, and it still works like a charm.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she calls the cops.. tell the cop you were on a date and you just did it lightheartedly and meant no harm. I don't see the problem. Maybe I'm out of touch.
I agree if you're on a date it should be fine. Even though technically speaking the leftists want you to get a signed contract granting you permission before you touch each little bit. But I was thinking more in terms of cold approach, using kino to help create attraction in that situation. That used to be promoted by PUA gurus, but you don't see it recommended so much any more.

Like when RSD used to talk about "cavemanning", which was picking up a random girl, throwing her over your shoulder, and walking off with her. Made sense theoretically, because it shows your confidence, strength, and dominance. But then they got accused of promoting rape because of this (people said cavemanning was sexual assault), they had to cool it. Plus there were other related incidents in the community which made PUAs look bad.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never touch a woman until she touches first... do this and you don't have to worry about getting #metoo'ed.

The funny thing about this topic is that some guys think chicks are just stupid. If you start touching a woman, she godd@mn knows EXACTLY what you are trying to do. You do this first, and you've already shown your cards that you are interested in her... It's always better to start off seeing if she is interested in you first. Because really that is all that fvcking matters.

Learning to express interest through non-physical means is a lot more effective. You do this with eye contact and actually listening to what she is saying, and correctly responding to her statements. It also helps if you are sober. Do this correctly, and if she likes you, she will touch you. It's worked for me during 30 plus years of dating, and it still works like a charm.
It works but I'd prefer to expedite the further touching by touching her as soon as possible, IF I can tell she really does want me and If I really do want her. Today was with a gal (tatted and spoiled, c0ck carousel rider, now getting very close to the wall and let's just say slutty as can be but in an office job), she wants to escalate, I don't for 1 cause I don't have time and 2 she's not worth my time and quite frankly I get the Feeling that I could catch something from her - she's just bad news in my opinion). 2nd woman today, known for 5-6 years, married but older than me a couple of years, a mom, former librarian and teacher, No tats, very plump but just her cheery personality turns me on and she has touched me over the years almost stumbling over herself touching me. I mean I'd wanna make love to her anytime, anywhere and I do not care if she could not conceive, I just 'like' her a Lot. She seems down sometimes except when she sees me. I've met her husband a thin corporate man, friendly. She has an aggressive sexual streak I can tell and would scrunch her nose and want it kinda hard at times I'd imagine. She's just a sexual woman though not a 10 or a 9 or a 7 or a 6 by any means, probably a 5 (regardless of her older age). I just like cheery women and Voice plays a huge part of my desire to impregnate them. They know they are seducing me with their voice too. They know they are having an effect and they like it. They like the flirting and the play. It doesn't matter what I say, she laughs or approves or is NEVER disapproving of what I say. That's rare. Of course, we are not around each other 24/7 which I know would change things (as with her husband). If I could just. be. her. lover, and just play that role, I'd be happy. What role are you playing for whatever woman you are interacting with? I prefer the Don Juan role, and really have very little experience with the dedicated, committed partner role. It's foreign to me to LIVE with a woman.

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's women that want you to touch them and ones that don't. Wtf is a neutral woman? One that doesn't care if you touch her? She's clearly interested if she's letting you do whatever and thus not neutral.
A neutral woman, in my opinion, is a woman you have no prior relationship with but is open to the right guy to be influenced by she's not looking for a guy.

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Casual convo... I often touch a shoulder or forearm in conversation or a comment in jest... this is a probe: did she pull away? did she react to you in a positive manner?

First date, touch her back lightly as the two of you cross the street, pass through a door...

wtf.. this is basic "kino", why is this a question?
Thanks for the comments. I don't touch women much. I live in Washington DC where women take offense at virtual anything because they are well-education. My comments are focused on converted "neutral" women not women that want me.

About this, I've met some women who have pulled away or react but they were in a different state of mind at time. When I helped them to see I was interested in them it was a different experience but I had to literally "warm them up" Again in WashDC, we have lot of random people from other places and they always want help so most of the conversations or just trying to help people get from A to Z.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because they are well-education.
NO. I live in Finland, dated lawyers and dentists, every chick has a masters+
Edge-em-cation has nothing to do with it

hint: because 'Murica
note: I'm 'Murican

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me answer OP's question this way: Through experience and I will use VERY recent experience.

Met a new chick Saturday night. Potential replacement for one of my plates. Met her at a cool place, ordered a beer. She said she is a rare drinker so she ordered some chick drink with vodka. So after one drink, I ordered a round of pickle backs (google it....and try it). She and I had a pickle back, I had one more beer and after that first drink she was touching my shoulders and legs when she was talking, then rubbing my leg under the high top table, etc. By the end of the date she was making out with me outside her SUV (Infinity btw....very nice vehicles).

So I made the proposal to get inside her SUV and we screwed around for a bit. That was that.

Before I got home she was texting me telling me how much she liked kissing me, etc.

I went to her place 2 nights later and fvcked the shyte out of her.

Let the women be handsy fellas. It doesnt hurt a thing. It actually, IMO, shows that you have restraint and that you have other options so you dont need to try to jump on her like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Its a sign of a man with solid frame, abundance and self control. All of those things get a woman wetter than you can imagine.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me answer OP's question this way: Through experience and I will use VERY recent experience.

Met a new chick Saturday night. Potential replacement for one of my plates. Met her at a cool place, ordered a beer. She said she is a rare drinker so she ordered some chick drink with vodka. So after one drink, I ordered a round of pickle backs (google it....and try it). She and I had a pickle back, I had one more beer and after that first drink she was touching my shoulders and legs when she was talking, then rubbing my leg under the high top table, etc. By the end of the date she was making out with me outside her SUV (Infinity btw....very nice vehicles).

So I made the proposal to get inside her SUV and we screwed around for a bit. That was that.

Before I got home she was texting me telling me how much she liked kissing me, etc.

I went to her place 2 nights later and fvcked the shyte out of her.

Let the women be handsy fellas. It doesnt hurt a thing. It actually, IMO, shows that you have restraint and that you have other options so you dont need to try to jump on her like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Its a sign of a man with solid frame, abundance and self control. All of those things get a woman wetter than you can imagine.
Pickleback shots are surprisingly good lol

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. I live in Finland, dated lawyers and dentists, every chick has a masters+
Edge-em-cation has nothing to do with it

hint: because 'Murica
note: I'm 'Murican
Women have a number of electives that they have to take related to Gender/Women Studies. In these classes, they discussion men and how they have oppressed them, lol. When you come across a woman like that, you have to spend some time to reprogram her mind...through verbal discussion. Honestly, I prefer women with little or no education because they are more primal in their desires. The educated women are jaded because they are told education will give them more power but here that window to acquire education eats into their beauty so men just ignore them for younger women when they come out of the pipeline.