Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining Frame

Vik Divine

Reaction score
Update:

Just received intel from the girlfriend of a buddy (in confidence) that this broad has been using me to make another guy jealous. She has had a fwb for about a year that she’s been wanting exclusivity with, he hasn’t given it to her, so she went camping with me with the sole purpose of posting Instagram stories to get his attention.

She also had invited me to an overnight bonfire with her where, unbeknownst to me, this fwb was present.

Explains a lot.

Ironically, my SMV is objectively much higher than this fwb. He must have some serious game.

Should I cut her off completely, or should I have some fun with this broad now that I know what her end game is?
Bro give me an update - what happened so far?
What decision did you make? Did you dump this *****? Or you still playing games with her?

Also: Serious question - this guy you mentioned (fwb) and him having serious game.
To the best of your ability - Can you describe his game & how you think he influenced her enough to get her to get him jealous by using you in the process?

Thank you

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro give me an update - what happened so far?
What decision did you make? Did you dump this *****? Or you still playing games with her?

Also: Serious question - this guy you mentioned (fwb) and him having serious game.
To the best of your ability - Can you describe his game & how you think he influenced her enough to get her to get him jealous by using you in the process?

Thank you
This broad is a memory now. I hadn’t even thought of her until you quoted it lol. I’ve been balls deep in many vagines since July.

The guy seems like nothing special to me, but I have no idea how he games her in private. I haven’t seen them together really.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like there are certain women who make it almost impossible for a man to maintain his frame.

Without going into the details, one chick I’m currently seeing regularly makes comments that cut at my masculinity (I.e. telling me I cheated by setting a camp fire using lighter fluid bc a man shouldn’t have to rely on that, making fun of me for putting on bug spray, implying it makes me a pvssy). Generally just saying ball buster things, even though she started out fairly sweet and compliant.

She is also failing to comply with some of the requests I make (i.e. she was talking about having a sunburn, I playfully asked her to send a selfie so I could assess the damage, and she replies via text “haha nah” then went silent).

I’ve never acted butt hurt and am writing these off as her shlt tests, but it’s just annoying that women these days as a whole aren’t more feminine and respectful. They were much better in the early 2000s when I was in my 20s.

I’ve kept my frame, but I feel like it’s not sustainable. Any way to break this particular chick or should I cut bait? I’m not overly invested in her, but I am very interested in the challenge of making this one compliant as a learning experience and practice for the future. I’m fvcking others, spinning plates, and she is consistently giving me great sex.
Yes there is a way. Expand your vision to "hero mode." Women don't give these guys a hard time. These guys have so much integrity that they are trying to change the world around them. They are not living to "banter" aimlessly and entertain women.

You can say don't react. But that's like being reactive. Your non-reaction is a reaction. It's better to be proactive. Expand your vision and focus beyond her. You can still be in the same proximity. But mentally and emotionally you are so far away from her that she looks like a child in your presence.

Women do not "test" serious men. Like no woman is going neg Obama or a CEO or even a guy trying to raise money for AIDS research or something. Women play games with guys who have no purpose for one reason and one reason only: You are living in their world of purposelessness and inconsequential banter.

It's not about being alpha vs beta around women. It's about having a purpose that is beyond women vs being aimless and having time to entertain their self amusement.

You cannot maintain frame if you don't have a compelling reality. And a man with a compelling reality automatically looks at women playing games as childish. There is no effort to maintain frame. Again, trying to maintain frame is reactive. Being proactive means having purpose, vision, goals, and passions beyond women. The frame is self sustained.
To piggyback on this, she is seeing if you are weak based on how you react. Your mentality should be you are the man, ain't nothing bothering you. In your case and the fact you wrote about it I can tell you are communicating it subconsciously to her that it is bothering you even though you tell us its not.

For example, my response to her stating real men don't need lighter fluid to start a fire would have been: "well I guess you will need to find yourself a real man then" with a smirk.

This will communicate to her that this guy does not give a damn if she walks and this will get her wet...then you lay the pipe next to the fire your started with the lighter fluid.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like there are certain women who make it almost impossible for a man to maintain his frame.

Without going into the details, one chick I’m currently seeing regularly makes comments that cut at my masculinity (I.e. telling me I cheated by setting a camp fire using lighter fluid bc a man shouldn’t have to rely on that, making fun of me for putting on bug spray, implying it makes me a pvssy). Generally just saying ball buster things, even though she started out fairly sweet and compliant.

She is also failing to comply with some of the requests I make (i.e. she was talking about having a sunburn, I playfully asked her to send a selfie so I could assess the damage, and she replies via text “haha nah” then went silent).

I’ve never acted butt hurt and am writing these off as her shlt tests, but it’s just annoying that women these days as a whole aren’t more feminine and respectful. They were much better in the early 2000s when I was in my 20s.

I’ve kept my frame, but I feel like it’s not sustainable. Any way to break this particular chick or should I cut bait? I’m not overly invested in her, but I am very interested in the challenge of making this one compliant as a learning experience and practice for the future. I’m fvcking others, spinning plates, and she is consistently giving me great sex.
From my experience.
I have learned that remaining indifferent helps.
I had a girlfriend who started sweet, and then **** tested me all the time. When I **** tested her, she got some mad she wouldn't pick up my calls or talkto me. We eventually broke off.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can this not just be summed up more easily than “this particular woman is a cvnt?”

she’s just an unpleasant human being. Frame, whatever you want to call it, is just how much you let it get to you.

just ignore it and let it go. If a male friend acted like this you’d just think “whatever” and just chalk them up as a d1ck.

the reason we have all this theory is we are invested in them, so we have to provide a format to remind us what we already know.

there’s a reason men who DGAF in general DGAF with women. It’s the same personality trait.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women just aren't fun and need to be dumped for that reason alone. The solipsism of thinking all women are the same other than your frame is a bad perspective I think. Assuming you are not an egotistical guy, it comes mainly as a scarcity coping tool, it's a glorified excuse to not dump low value to blame yourself for bad Game / Frame.
this plays out the other way. “Why do you allow a woman to do that?”

they just do. No man, excepting film stars and the 1% don’t get that. And even the 1% get it sometimes, and inevitably after time at some point.

It’s common to hear a paternalistic air on here. “You’re making excuses for your own lack of blah blah. Everything is in your control”. It isn’t. Not for anyone. They are unpredictable beings.

the really good advice on here is about how you deal with it, and that is always to brush it off with a smile, and if it’s too much of too often, get rid. It’s your call.

I had a day of stupid shyt from my wife recently. Trying to fight that shyt is impossible. If you want to try to fight it head on, it can only come to blows because most women DO NOT back down and get subservient when they are off on one. To be fair, mine is pregnant. She gets a semi pass. She isn’t usually that obnoxious.

I smiled, I found it funny, her stronger and stronger attempts to knock me and upset me. It’s like a squall or a thunderstorm. It passes. A couple of hours later she’s laughing about it. And she respects me more for not giving a shyt; not reacting, keeping control.....and, well, she just likes me as a human being more. Who doesn’t like someone who accepts the odd moment of poor judgment. I’ve done it to her, and I appreciate it when she doesn’t put the knife in to my mistakes

you know deep down if it’s just hormones, time of month, she had a rough day, or....if she’s just a b1tch.

Some pretty alpha guys I know get it. Posters claiming they don’t I think don’t realise some of us are old and wizened enough to know it’s horse shyt. You can’t stop a monkey climbing trees. You can’t stop women being on the whole quite emotional and irrational in their relatinships.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Frame is A C T I N G. That's why you can't "maintain frame." How do you maintain frame? Make sure it isn't an A C T. "Losing frame" is just another way of saying what an actor means by "breaking character."
This, in addition to what Spaz and stormrider posted.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An enormous amount of the advice here is based on Narcisisstic men projecting magical thinking, lack of empathy towards women, and the desire and belief that they can control others. Some conclusions:

1. Your mental state controls everything
2. Your "frame" controls all women
3. Mentally ill women don't exist
you may think that, but you will find in the end you are wrong. You are making excuses for her and your own lack of frame and basic masculinity is the problem. You can’t see it, because you’re cukked.

I have given you the chance to learn from someone wiser than you.

I can no longer help. There is nothing that can be done for you. Don’t come running back here when it goes wrong, and it will.
You will learn in time.

sound familiar?:):)

you are spot on in your analysis. Who would have thought a forum for banging women would contain a lot of NPD?

im here more for a male version of Cosmo and to shoot the shyt

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you describe, she could be with covert narcissistic traits.. I tried one of those psychos, they will slowly try to erode your self worth. Like a frog in boiling water.. they start slow, and hope you don't have power enough to break free, after long periods of covert demeaning, hot and cold behavior.. this fits the 6 you describe too.. they are crazy in bed. And know how to talk to your ego. Learn how to test her, and see if she fits the criteria.

Respond don't react..

You can have all the frame in the world, be the supreme man.. and these psychos are still likely to get under your skin..

Test her, fvck her... mind fvck her if she is a narc.. they can't handle when you do a 180 on them.. they go completly off the rail's

Good fvck.. not good luck