Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my body needs more gangster vibes

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i can tell you i am confident of what I think, my decisions are often final, and im huge narcisst too

however, being an computer nerd, im affraid my body can give insecure vibes, even though im confident. for example i can talk to stranger women , look them in eyes without issues or even be talkactive during date where other person is clearly uninterested and contributes nothing to convo (i can also leave instantly).

probably among many things, tinder gave me that confidence towards women lol

but i can tell you my body still gives insecure vibes.

the only moment in my life when my body was giving Chad vibes was when i was complimeneted everyday, gymmaxing, dietmaxing,most liked person at work, and interacting with ton of positive people everday. but without that, my body will give insecure vibes, even though im confident

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I've never tried Tinder before. You are saying it gives you confidence by using it? This is something that's been around for 5 or so years right?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I've never tried Tinder before. You are saying it gives you confidence by using it? This is something that's been around for 5 or so years right?
tinder will give depression to majority of men, and confidence to majority of women.

however if you endure bs coming from these picky creatures and still manage to have fun on date or get sex then it will increase your confidence towards women in long run

but any encounter with woman will give you that confidence so you dont have to use tinder which is just frustration powered white knight cuck machine

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but any encounter with woman will give you that confidence so you dont have to use tinder which is just frustration powered white knight cuck machine
The confidence you are talking about is maintaining a conversation with a woman when she's clearly not interested, or asking for cashier's number who clearly is rude to you and is rejecting you behind a line up of frustrated customers behind you? It is what you said in your initial post. I mean it sort of sounds a bit stoned to be that way. Is that a good confidence?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The confidence you are talking about is maintaining a conversation with a woman when she's clearly not interested, or asking for cashier's number who clearly is rude to you and is rejecting you behind a line up of frustrated customers behind you? It is what you said in your initial post. I mean it sort of sounds a bit stoned to be that way. Is that a good confidence?
i am the best

the problem with us computer nerds is that computer usage seriously dehumanizes us making us give awkward and insecure vibes (even if we are confident) instead of gangster vibes because our brains are in analytical mode and not emotional.

Biggest gangsters in the world or rappers like eminem and 50cent give very gangsta vibes but they are so unadvanced technologically that they dont know how to send an email which eminem admitted

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i am the best

the problem with us computer nerds is that computer usage seriously dehumanizes us making us give awkward and insecure vibes (even if we are confident) instead of gangster vibes because our brains are in analytical mode and not emotional.

Biggest gangsters in the world or rappers like eminem and 50cent give very gangsta vibes but they are so unadvanced technologically that they dont know how to send an email which eminem admitted
Your a geek bro just own it find some weeb cosplay nerd girl and live life. Its not whats on you but whats in you. You cant fake gangster vibes because it will be a fraud. There is no faking it and being seen as genuine

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can tell you i am confident of what I think, my decisions are often final, and im huge narcisst too

however, being an computer nerd, im affraid my body can give insecure vibes, even though im confident. for example i can talk to stranger women , look them in eyes without issues or even be talkactive during date where other person is clearly uninterested and contributes nothing to convo (i can also leave instantly).

the only moment in my life when my body was giving Chad vibes was when i was complimeneted everyday, gymmaxing, dietmaxing,most liked person at work, and interacting with ton of positive people everday. but without that, my body will give insecure vibes, even though im confident
Come to Chicago home of the gangsters

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score

Go watch some john sonmez videos. He gives IT advice as well as pick up. The guy really buffed himself up

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to read that twice. You are "confident" and yet you require constant validation from others to keep you from feeling insecure?? LOL. You need to work on your inner game. No amount of "gymmaxing" or "dietmaxing" is going to help you with that.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a do rag and get a neck tat. That is gangsta. Maybe a gold front toof

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
said this before.. im 53yo, geek (security/hacker), paralyzed arm, I cant gym. I only get rejected by body image on a first look, I reject them for that. Inner game.. I get told that I am confident "I love your confidence"
Its not your body, its that you are not truly confident.
You are "confident" and yet you require constant validation from others to keep you from feeling insecure?? LOL.
this