Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 41 yr old MILF quickly gives me her number and that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So on the facebook dating app a hot MILF I came across I've been messaging with. Anyway, she doesn't use the app a lot so after a couple brief messages she just threw her number at me without me even asking! Anyway I did reverse lookup on it and it checks out so I got her name and looked her up on facebook to make sure no land whale in hiding. She's a legit MILF. She's a teacher 45 miles away.

Anyway she is at a birthday party for her friends kids and sent me a few pics from the party with her and her 2 kids. She asks me if I want to have kids or be with someone with kids right away. I told her that being 36 really soon and want kids, BUT time is running out so I know I might never have kids. So she asks why don't I think about adoption or a partner with kids. She was testing me out there so that's why I worded it out that way. Why would she bring the wanting to have kids up right away? Just seems like she's really desperate shelling her number out right away at me like that and then asking me stuff like that. Is she looking to have some fun?

So right now I'm talking to an HB9.5 42 year old, HB7 39 year old and HB7.5 41 yr old MILF. The 42 year old is hotter and has no kids and is closer to me only 30 miles away. The other one is 50 miles away and the other over 45 miles away.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on the facebook dating app a hot MILF I came across I've been messaging with. Anyway, she doesn't use the app a lot so after a couple brief messages she just threw her number at me without me even asking! Anyway I did reverse lookup on it and it checks out so I got her name and looked her up on facebook to make sure no land whale in hiding. She's a legit MILF. She's a teacher 45 miles away.

Anyway she is at a birthday party for her friends kids and sent me a few pics from the party with her and her 2 kids. She asks me if I want to have kids or be with someone with kids right away. I told her that being 36 really soon and want kids, BUT time is running out so I know I might never have kids. So she asks why don't I think about adoption or a partner with kids. She was testing me out there so that's why I worded it out that way. Why would she bring the wanting to have kids up right away? Just seems like she's really desperate shelling her number out right away at me like that and then asking me stuff like that. Is she looking to have some fun?

So right now I'm talking to an HB9.5 42 year old, HB7 39 year old and HB7.5 41 yr old MILF. The 42 year old is hotter and has no kids and is closer to me only 30 miles away. The other one is 50 miles away and the other over 45 miles away.
This is becoming a comedy.... What if she is a sea lion and not a whale????
Why do you care about having kids or not????
Tell every God damn woman with kids or wihout that you want none!
Bytches are screening you cause if they ask you to tell them you want some little brat, they gonna scratch you out!!! They can't have no more kids! They maxed out, but they want a partner, and you need to be the FVCKER!!!

They don't want fly by night dreamers

You get the 40 some and work your way to the 19, 20, 30 years old girls!!!
And how the Fvck you grade em by the half point .5???? So HB7.5, HB9.5???

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is becoming a comedy.... What if she is a sea lion and not a whale????
Why do you care about having kids or not????
Tell every God damn woman with kids or wihout that you want none!
Bytches are screening you cause if they ask you to tell them you want some little brat, they gonna scratch you out!!! They can't have no more kids! They maxed out, but they want a partner, and you need to be the FVCKER!!!

They don't want fly by night dreamers

You get the 40 some and work your way to the 19, 20, 30 years old girls!!!
And how the Fvck you grade em by the half point .5???? So HB7.5, HB9.5???
Meaning she wants me for money?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She wants to meet Thur for a drink. It's 40 miles from me. I mean gotta trek across the Sahara to get psvy but it's worth it. She lives there. So hopefully she doesn't have the kids that night. You think I should push the envelop with her since she threw herself at me so quick?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to meet Thur for a drink. It's 40 miles from me. I mean gotta trek across the Sahara to get psvy but it's worth it. She lives there. So hopefully she doesn't have the kids that night. You think I should push the envelop with her since she threw herself at me so quick?
Seeing from your previous post you are having trouble recognised a women who is healthy and capable of loving you back, that's because you can't be alone and enjoy being alone with yourself!!

Just make sure she's not bat**** crazy, however crazies are good at hiding their true colors and stay away from women who entrap, just keep posting here for helpful advised.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she's trying to rope you into a betabuxxing situation where she'll get you to support her and her kids while she runs off to get banged by Chad and Tyrone.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously she's trying to rope you into a betabuxxing situation where she'll get you to support her and her kids while she runs off to get banged by Chad and Tyrone.....
She lives in a really nice area of town and is a teacher. I wonder where she gets the money. She must have a ex husband with a good job. These single mom's all seem to have nice houses.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing from your previous post you are having trouble recognised a women who is healthy and capable of loving you back, that's because you can't be alone and enjoy being alone with yourself!!

Just make sure she's not bat**** crazy, however crazies are good at hiding their true colors and stay away from women who entrap, just keep posting here for helpful advised.
That's the problem with OLD. These high end HBs seem to have mental issues. Everyone tells me if they're hot and using OLD then they have some issue going on where it's causing guys to run away from them IRL.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her that being 36 really soon and want kids, BUT time is running out so I know I might never have kids.
Men dont have a biological clock, only women do. Men can produce offspring right up to their death bed. Mick Jagger had his 8th child in his 70s....

I wouldnt let these women fear-monger you into a relationship with fake news about men not being able to produce kids after a certain age....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Men dont have a biological clock, only women do. Men can produce offspring right up to their death bed. Mick Jagger had his 8th child in his 70s....

I wouldnt let these women fear-monger you into a relationship with fake news about men not being able to produce kids after a certain age....
I wouldn't want to have kids at age 45. Lets say I live until 80 for example. They will only be 35 when I die. I lost my dad back in March at age of 72 and it sucks not having a dad when I'm fairly young still. But if the woman is same age or few years older than me then there is a higher chance of birth defects too unless you adopt or I get a woman my age or younger and so far it's 40 year olds that seem to have more interest in me.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...my man, I've noticed a recurring theme in your posts:

"There's no females aged X~Y in my area...."
"She lives X miles away from my area..."
"There's no asian girls in my area....."

I think it's time to plan on relocating to a different environment....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

90 percent of any half way decent woman on OLD are 30 miles or more away

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Median age for my town is 66

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you say HB all the time, man. That's so Mystery era. Just say an '8' or a '9.' Women have gotten WAY uglier in the 21st century. It's a downhill slide. Humanity is degenerating into animal tendencies due to abnormal or alien/unnatural behavior sustained over many years. This going against nature breeds ugliness over time, the steel city, pavement, asphalt, coffee-house on every corner, handbag life is destroying us.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem with OLD. These high end HBs seem to have mental issues. Everyone tells me if they're hot and using OLD then they have some issue going on where it's causing guys to run away from them IRL.
Not all.. Im having a good attachment and playful and astonishing hot xxx last night with a 9nlne..we leveled emotionally nicely, she couldn't stop kissing me.. See when you comfortable being on your own and loving yourself you will know to love back and know whom to love to and being reciprocated.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you say HB all the time, man. That's so Mystery era. Just say an '8' or a '9.' Women have gotten WAY uglier in the 21st century. It's a downhill slide. Humanity is degenerating into animal tendencies due to abnormal or alien/unnatural behavior sustained over many years. This going against nature breeds ugliness over time, the steel city, pavement, asphalt, coffee-house on every corner, handbag life is destroying us.
I must say when you look at women like from the 1920s thru late 60s a lot of them looked HOT. I mean really attractive and in larger quanitites it seems. Even hollywood actresses were more attractive. Less fat and ugly women compared to today.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say when you look at women like from the 1920s thru late 60s a lot of them looked HOT. I mean really attractive and in larger quanitites it seems. Even hollywood actresses were more attractive. Less fat and ugly women compared to today.
Concentrate in relocation.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically this actually works the opposite of how you'd expect it. They usually turn out to be AW's. Had this happen a few times to me, never met any of them