Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree and think most women decline their sex drive after 25 too

They become picky and even disinterested in males fairly quickly

Unless a really good deal comes around, they ain't too bothered

It makes biological sense too, as youth is the only good time to get pregnant

Reaction score
Respectfully disagree been w too many nymphs in their 30s.

I will add even though I don't totally agree I've always said I enjoy younger women not because cosmetic reasons... The oldest woman I've slept w is 45 and smokes most 25 year olds still... But I enjoy them because they don't hate men! Yet anyways lol....

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score

They become picky and even disinterested in males fairly quickly

Unless a really good deal comes around, they ain't too bothered

It makes biological sense too, as youth is the only good time to get pregnant
Scientific literature and anecdotal evidence from men who actually get with older women proves otherwise, my friend.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no benefit to dating a woman or women over 25. Here are the negative things that can and will happen:

-They get fat over the age of 25.
-They breakup with one or several men and become cynical and damaged.
-They breakup with one or several men and become single moms.
-Their skin and hair become sun damaged and/or their looks tank from smoking and/or drinking.
-Their ability to bond and love diminishes as their number of partners increases. You can't ever match up to their first love.
-They string along a ton of low value men in order to artificially raise their value as they get older.
-Their inability to enter into a relationship by 25 is evidence that they are overly picky (doesn't matter why)
-Their ability to emotionally connect with a man is damaged and they turn lesbian or bi.
-They've chosen career and money over love. Now they define themselves and everyone else by career status and income.

There is no doubt about it. Younger women are far more optimistic, happy, trusting, loving, beautiful, and in every way more feminine and attractive. Common sense FTW. Stay away from older women.
Women makes rules for betas but break rules for alphas.

Hypergamy always works and beats femminism

What you're saying are just buffers against rejection

Alpha is how alpha does, amoral like hypergamy. Unplug

Their skin and hair become sun damaged and/or their looks tank from smoking and/or drinking.

And by the way here in Europe we don't have all the fat women you have in the US. Here there are many hot post wall women.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women makes rules for betas but break rules for alphas.

Hypergamy always works and beats femminism

What you're saying are just buffers against rejection

Alpha is how alpha does, amoral like hypergamy. Unplug

And by the way here in Europe we don't have all the fat women you have in the US. Here there are many hot post wall women.
Women brake the rules for all the guy they like during the attraction phase. They cannot anticipate if he is an alpha or beta.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm talking to a hb7 via texting who wants to meet shes 50 miles away and an 42 year old hb9.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible for a 42 years old woman to be hb9?

Bro you seriously need to readjust ur standards.
She looks young, has perfect smile, great face, in great shape. How is that not hb9?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks young, has perfect smile, great face, in great shape. How is that not hb9?
Have you ever bought an used automobile from used cars lot dealership? They are all nit and nice but after the first week, problems begin to appear......
A 40 years old woman have many miles on her.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my thinking as well

and I heard about that 25 years old threshold from couple of men

Girls start dating at 15 worst case, it means that they have a solid 10 years of dating experience when they're 25.
Something shifts in their personality at that age, they become increasingly anxious, they project all their old failures to you. Some start seeing a shrink. Many tell you stories which do not show that they have good ethics. Idk what exactly, but I feel that something is wrong with them.

I'm 36, and 25-30 is MUCH easier for me than 20-25, but still I'll prefer younger girls, because they are more fun and cool, and the hope for finding a girlfriend material is much higher.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever bought an used automobile from used cars lot dealership? They are all nit and nice but after the first week, problems begin to appear......
A 40 years old woman have many miles on her.
I thought about this metaphor as well.

40 yo women was on dating market for 25 years. Just think about that for a moment.
At that point you're just another transaction in her list.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls start dating at 15 worst case, it means that they have a solid 10 years of dating experience when they're 25.
This you say right here is why I think worrying about a woman's experience is both selfdefeating and pointless:

- First, virtually any woman you meet will have plenty of experience, even when she is 18 or 19 let alone in her early 20s. This means in practice if you are looking for a girl with "little experience", they just plain don't exist. They have way more experience, way earlier than guys realize. But this isn't really a problem because...

- Second, unless she has actually been mentally or materially (kids) damaged by it, this experience causes you no harm and so it makes little sense to concern yourself so much with it. What you should rather concern yourself with is the same with or without experience, which is filtering for the good package: she's your type physically, has no serious baggage, you fit each other, and she respects and desires you. Just let go of your selflimiting ego and paranoia and focus on what really matters.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, here's women talking about their experience so you can put things into context:

@Desdinova some nice stuff for your high score theory perhaps, haha.

Last edited: