"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The squirts

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
This is my second encounter with a girl that squirts and although her and I have fun together, I don’t know if it will be an issue later. She’s super conscious about it cuz I said it ain’t my favorite. Literally feels like a bucket of urine coming out. I’m sure some of you guys are fans but is it you like it or you don’t?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
This is my second encounter with a girl that squirts and although her and I have fun together, I don’t know if it will be an issue later. She’s super conscious about it cuz I said it ain’t my favorite. Literally feels like a bucket of urine coming out. I’m sure some of you guys are fans but is it you like it or you don’t?
I've been splashed a good amount of times lol I never had an issue with it and sometimes it makes the sex hotter. You should take it as a compliment in a way because you're hitting good spots inside thats making her squirt. If you dont like it then.... Dont know what to tell you other than try a different position that you wont get hosed. It also depends on the amount, Some girls squirt a little bit where others will super soak you and/or the floor.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is my second encounter with a girl that squirts and although her and I have fun together, I don’t know if it will be an issue later. She’s super conscious about it cuz I said it ain’t my favorite. Literally feels like a bucket of urine coming out. I’m sure some of you guys are fans but is it you like it or you don’t?
Take in squirt contents for urinalysis. Thank me later. You will see more and more "squirt" over the next ten years.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
First (and only) time that I experienced it, she shot a fountain in my mouth. Surprised the crap out of me. I learned to duck though. I was amazed by how quickly she could recharge and squirt again. One nice thing is that you absolutely know that she isn't faking an orgasm.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My current one does this. It's annoying. We got a special blanket on Amazon and I picked up two matress protection sheets as well. She says she's not squirted like this before and was initally embarrassed. I call bullsh!t, but whatever.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Uh....does anyone else ever think about how "squirting" was a rarity, essentially unheard of, until a few years ago....and now suddenly the entire planet seems focused on this, making it happen, etc?
Probably because of porn although some of the porn squirting is ridiculous. They'll show the chick shoot out harder than a fire fighter hose. Some Women haven't experienced it because the guy is not hitting the right spot that stimulates that eruption.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
There are two confirmed kinds of squirting... one is actual ejaculation, the other is literally urine (which is why you got the "buckets of urine"). Don't think I would be a fan of the second one...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Apparently all women are squirters, they just don't know it yet. I almost made my ex squirt once, and I have one friend who squirts every time she cums. Is it messy... yeah, but so are guys.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
This is my second encounter with a girl that squirts and although her and I have fun together, I don’t know if it will be an issue later. She’s super conscious about it cuz I said it ain’t my favorite. Literally feels like a bucket of urine coming out. I’m sure some of you guys are fans but is it you like it or you don’t?
I think I pass. NEXT!
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
My opinion: Fun the first few times then it becomes annoying.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Get one of those super absorbent baby blankets, put it under her and enjoy! Acting like its disgusting will ultimately ruin your sex life.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Never experienced this, although my current squeeze keeps complaining she needs to piss during sex which I keep telling her to relax and piss because it’s actually squirting. I don’t care enough to find out, I have expensive sheets.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top