"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girl always tries to couple me to someone else

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
There's this girl at work, well girl, she's 5 years older but fine as hell and has a husband with two kids. Just wondering about the following, so not looking for the "don't **** where you eat" or "you don't mess with someone elses girl" as I'm not planning on that. Just looking for advice as I'm trying to learn more about behaviour.

She very often tries to set me up with other girls, they're always very good looking. But I once heard from a guy who is good with girls, that it means she's quite interested in you when she does that when she's taken. There are other IOI's which confirm this, but then there is one which is the opposite (never sends a text out of the blue for example).

Now this is just about that coupling on which I want your opinions.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Even if it that’s the case, that’s not the point. I just would like your thoughts on this?

But actually it’s true, I’ve been reading a lot about it and the horrible things is realizing everything I missed with other girls. And to confirm, I wouldn’t.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Women love to matchmake. Either go out with one of her friends or don't. Stop over thinking it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
There's this girl at work, well girl, she's 5 years older but fine as hell and has a husband with two kids. Just wondering about the following, so not looking for the "don't **** where you eat" or "you don't mess with someone elses girl" as I'm not planning on that. Just looking for advice as I'm trying to learn more about behaviour.

She very often tries to set me up with other girls, they're always very good looking. But I once heard from a guy who is good with girls, that it means she's quite interested in you when she does that when she's taken. There are other IOI's which confirm this, but then there is one which is the opposite (never sends a text out of the blue for example).

Now this is just about that coupling on which I want your opinions.

Thanks
Make a move on her . If you score keep fvcking her, if you don't NEXT
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
If she likes you that much you’ll have a chance with her further down the road when her relationship/marriage crumbles. Because it will.
You can take this one to the bank.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Now the odd thing about this friendzone was this girl had a long distance bf and would hangout with me 1 on 1. Invited me to her place once through text, then backtracked minutes later. I gave her free attention like a thirsty idiot.
 
Top