Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe contact her tomorrow night then?
If it was me no. It makes me look needy. But I go for the kiss on the second date. I try to fvck them before the month. I dont know your experience with this lady. Let the rest of us have a say about it. Forget about being old or young. Just fvck the trooper. You seem to like her since you want to ask her out again.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If it was me no. It makes me look needy. But I go for the kiss on the second date. I try to fvck them before the month. I dont know your experience with this lady. Let the rest of us have a say about it. Forget about being old or young. Just fvck the trooper. You seem to like her since you want to ask her out again.....
Maybe fri contact her then? Shes off work this friday I know. Next week shes flying up north for a few days so that won't work.

I agree about a kiss. Second date if shes not receptive of it and not comfortable then I know this isnt going anywhere anyway and I can stop wasting time and cash on her.

Why does OLD rarely work out? At least from what I read on this forum everyone says to not use it and delete your accounts.

Every old date I go on thr girl is older and they raise red flags. Oh and this date said she was trying to buy another car. She said the loan didnt go thru because of wells Fargo said it was a former police car. She also said she finally saved up 6 grand. Shes older than me btw and my bank account is 5 times that. Why would she tell me what she has in the bank? Looking for money??

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe fri contact her then? Shes off work this friday I know. Next week shes flying up north for a few days so that won't work.

I agree about a kiss. Second date if shes not receptive of it and not comfortable then I know this isnt going anywhere anyway and I can stop wasting time and cash on her.

Why does OLD rarely work out? At least from what I read on this forum everyone says to not use it and delete your accounts.

Every old date I go on thr girl is older and they raise red flags. Oh and this date said she was trying to buy another car. She said the loan didnt go thru because of wells Fargo said it was a former police car. She also said she finally saved up 6 grand. Shes older than me btw and my bank account is 5 times that. Why would she tell me what she has in the bank? Looking for money??
don't talk about finances with bytches. Don't give her a loan....or free money. Don't even care about it, you ain't the salvation army. If she asks, tell her you owe twice. Never tell her how much you got. You ain't applying for sugar daddy job.
If she is about to go away, then ask her out again. Women in military and police force are typically fast, but not hookers.

A tip I give you. If you were born in 1983 and your old lady in 1980, she likes you a lot. Dont ask me why....

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you cant afford to walk then you are too desperate for any advice to work because you do not have walk away power and just wait for the girl to flake or ghost you. You cant afford to lose anyone. Probably will be thinking of only her until Friday and have all sorts of mental soap opera fantasy. Better you just call her now and save a few extra days of mental torment. Either you have her or you dont so why worry.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you cant afford to walk then you are too desperate for any advice to work because you do not have walk away power and just wait for the girl to flake or ghost you. You cant afford to lose anyone. Probably will be thinking of only her until Friday and have all sorts of mental soap opera fantasy. Better you just call her now and save a few extra days of mental torment. Either you have her or you dont so why worry.
Do you think OLD dates are worth worrying over and putting tons of stock into it?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think OLD dates are worth worrying over and putting tons of stock into it?
A pvssy is a pvssy. I was not present in your date. I didn't feel her. I believe Friday is too soon. When will she be gone and return next week?.. For how long???? Think about this....you are her toy boy..........

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A pvssy is a pvssy. I was not present in your date. I didn't feel her. I believe Friday is too soon. When will she be gone and return next week?.. For how long???? Think about this....you are her toy boy..........
She's leaving on the 18th for 4 days I think. I know it's the 18th but don't remember how long. I know a day or two before she will be busy probably and who knows might even work since she will be gone so she has extra money for her trip.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
don't talk about finances with bytches. Don't give her a loan....or free money. Don't even care about it, you ain't the salvation army. If she asks, tell her you owe twice. Never tell her how much you got. You ain't applying for sugar daddy job.
If she is about to go away, then ask her out again. Women in military and police force are typically fast, but not hookers.

A tip I give you. If you were born in 1983 and your old lady in 1980, she likes you a lot. Dont ask me why....
Why do these women from OLD talk about and try to pry financial information so much for on a first date? I had one very high end HB from OLD that had a very good teaching job, like at least 100k a year. Complained about money and housing cost and was prying me about my job and financial status and then made fun of my small business. She was divorced btw. Gee, I wonder why?

Why are these high end HB women from OLD money obsessed?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are worrying over it means the girl has a LOW-Interest level. If you dealt with a girl that had a HIGH-interest level where you could do no wrong then you would not be worrying. Most issues is how to change a LOW-interest girl to a HIGH-interest girl and you have Pook Anti-Dump concepts that say if you just deal with a HIGH-interest girl in the first place then there is no worry, no flaking or ghosting.
You are following all of the textbook AFC blue-pill ways dealing with your girls, supplicating to them, being beta with them, etc.... and getting friendzoned in the process and nobody seems to be getting through to you that your whole approach is wrong.

Dinner dates is a simple AFC blue-pill move. That means you are supplicating by paying out money in exchange for her attention and time. She's not simply attracted to your alpha-ness and you are not appealing to her as a high-status man would. You have to focus more on game/red-pill rather than just being like any other boring AFC and shelling out money and have strong boundaries rather than be too desperate.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's leaving on the 18th for 4 days I think. I know it's the 18th but don't remember how long. I know a day or two before she will be busy probably and who knows might even work since she will be gone so she has extra money for her trip.
Stop chasing. Let it marinate. However, I do feel this one is DOA.

Why do these women from OLD talk about and try to pry financial information so much for on a first date? I had one very high end HB from OLD that had a very good teaching job, like at least 100k a year. Complained about money and housing cost and was prying me about my job and financial status and then made fun of my small business. She was divorced btw. Gee, I wonder why?

1) They have mucho debt
2) They are materialistic
3) The want someone to take care of them and not have to worry about $$$ anymore.

Take your pick.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a woman speaks poorly about “other guys” she’s been meeting, it’s a huge red flag.

Oh, and she’s a cop too? That’s strike two.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Anytime a woman speaks poorly about “other guys” she’s been meeting, it’s a huge red flag.

Oh, and she’s a cop too? That’s strike two.
Former cop for 15 years up north state police. Moved down here with her boyfriend (way her FB sounded she was married when they moved but didn't say to me she was married) and she said how that didn't work out. She doesn't know i looked on her FB page. She claims she couldn't find a job and the FL highway patrol pays a lot less so instead of going into law enforcement which depts need bad here, she takes waitress job which pays even less, worse benefits too if any which is another red flag. Why would you quit a 15 yr job and not get back into the field here.

She also talked about how she applied for her LLC to start a painting sub contracting business and said she knows a guy who makes 4 million a year on it LOL. No painting experience and not much in the bank. My degree is in business and in my head I was thinking this sounds like a major disaster of an idea.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendzoned— older folks know that there should be some sort of flirting/sexsual innuendo during the date. If there isn’t, most likely that chemistry will lack and no purpose in continuing

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you were too cheap. You only paid $ 60.00. You need to impress these women and take them out to a fancy restaurant and spend at least $ 300 on a rare steak. When you are too cheap you lose out. The other guy that spends $ 300 or more on her on a dinner date gets a proper kiss -- you know like that other example where he sent her roses at her job like you told us. Your are holding back too much, that's the problem.
Geez, I’ve been on $15 dates and ended banging the chick. Nothing to do with money here, it’s about how you get their emotions going.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at trying for a relationship with an OLD chick. You're just another # to her dude. She respects few men n see most as expendable meal tkts/validators. I never seen a chick I wanted to fk and think "hmm I want to be her friend 1st." Neither do women. You wasted your money trying to negotiate for her desire. Be a cheap ass. Stop roleplaying muh gentleman you see in the movies. This is 2019. These hoes get no special treatment.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you quit a 15 yr job and not get back into the field here.
Because maybe she has a conscience. Some people do you know.

biggoal said:
She also talked about how she applied for her LLC to start a painting sub contracting business and said she knows a guy who makes 4 million a year on it LOL.
How does she know this guy?

biggoal said:
No painting experience and not much in the bank. My degree is in business and in my head I was thinking this sounds like a major disaster of an idea.
Did you tell her that?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because maybe she has a conscience. Some people do you know.

How does she know this guy?

Did you tell her that?
No I didnt tell her that. I mean, that would likely end the date early or no second date.

Why even the more premium sites like match while the women are a bit better looking they still have issues going on inside them?

Is this just my area or just old in general has this kind of trash no matter how good looking they might be? Last 4 OLD dates pretty high end hbs and all had bunches of red flags, divorce, mental issues, seeing psychiatrists etc.

Anywhere to meet someone decent who isnt damaged or on drugs and is stable?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didnt tell her that. I mean, that would likely end the date early or no second date.

Why even the more premium sites like match while the women are a bit better looking they still have issues going on inside them?

Is this just my area or just old in general has this kind of trash no matter how good looking they might be? Last 4 OLD dates pretty high end hbs and all had bunches of red flags, divorce, mental issues, seeing psychiatrists etc.

Anywhere to meet someone decent who isnt damaged or on drugs and is stable?
Doesn't it make you feel good to find out these red-flags and knowing that you are better than these girls. Must have a sense of relief once you uncover the truth of some of these HBs. Although it's a short-lived one.

You should say what is on your mind to have some guts. You don't have to insult the girl but use some tasteful wit to deliver what may be a disagreement. If you are too soft and worried about what she thinks then you get friendzoned because you are not presenting a challenge enough.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It is a test.

If I were you, I show my walk away power to the bytch. I ask her out when she is back after the 4 days.
Question: is she texting you? Are you in contact with her? Is she a mother?
Anyway, I would ask her out again during the last quarter cycle of the moon. I guarantee you she will accept you. For now begin to plan where you will take her.
Question: how did you 2 meet? Work, online dating, introduced by friend? How????

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your knob wet before you start having "standards". Reminds me of some broke dude comparing German sports cars...