Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what I did with that plate was not how your supposed to handle it. I learned that ages ago. I don't know if you had read, but I said she has pissed me off in the past. She's an immature 21 yr old, who is somewhat of a slVt. I knew I wasn't going to talk to her again after that, so I didn't care. If she contacts me again, I'm ghosting. I had nothing to lose. I don't do workday dates. I have my kid during the week and I start work really early in the morning. Weekends are the only free time I get. But, I do appreciate you trying to help me. No offense, but there are plenty of other people I would listen to over Corey Wayne. Clubs are fun to practice game and hang out with the boys. I like younger women, so OLD is good for me then, and I'll bang a married chick because I don't give a F.

I can have a bad temper at times. I only show it with women when I know I'm done with them and it won't matter anymore.

Maybe I handled my Latina ex wrong, maybe I didn't. I knew it was done for good this time. No offense, you really have no idea what your talking about with this one. You really don't know how she acts. We have been on and off for almost 2 years. So, its kind of hard for both of us to keep our kids apart from the relationship. She has bad mouthed my kid in the past too, I had enough of it. Plus, her badmouthing my parenting put me over the edge. The way I responded was kind of like how I felt when I responded to that plate, I didn't care anymore and knew I was done with her. But, like I said earlier I do appreciate you trying to help me.

On another note, I went out to the clubs with the boys last night. I had a good time. I feel a lot better now that I don't take the clubs as serious. Now that I accepted that numbers don't mean anything there and that you should only go for the pull, its been a real eye opener for me. I used to think I had somewhat of a chance finding a new girlfriend at the club, which is pretty funny to me now that I think about it. I did a lot of approaches but I'm not going to break them down. I winged my friends a lot with girls I didn't want. I only got rejected hard one time and a couple soft rejections. I was nice about it and told them it was nice meeting them. I didn't really see a lot of Latina's out which kind of sucked. But, I will bang other races too, there just not my preference. One thing I noticed is that my conversation skills need work again. I got lazy when I was back with my ex and wasn't very talkative in my day to day life. I'm going to have to start conversing more with others again like I had did in the past.
Yeah I've started going to Clubs more too. Good for meeting those young college women that I want. Gotta pull the same night though like we were talking about.

Have you ever brought a girl to a club as a quasi-date? Like hanging at the club then going to Bang her later.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 30 YR Old HB7 Mixed Facebook Dating girl

I just started using the new Facebook dating feature. I don't usually like girls this age, but she was showing very high interest and didn't look bad for her age.

We met at the usual bar that I use for my online dates. I don't know if this female bartender was hating on me or what, but when she took our drink order, she said "that's not your usual drink." She has seen me there with other girls before but its been a little while, so I'm surprised she remembered me. The date went good and the conversation was flowing. She starts telling me that I'm really hot and tells me how she's into 50 Shades of Grey type stuff. I knew it was on right then. After we had a couple drinks, I invited her back to my place. She said yes, but "no sex."

She follows me in her car back to my place. We sit on my couch and watch tv for a little while. Then I start kissing her and eventually get on top of her. I tell her that we should go to my room. She says yes and we move to my room. I banged her good, she made a lot of noise, and she squirted all over my bed. I had to wash the sheets after she left.

Funny how she said "no sex." That shows how what women say and do are a lot times the total opposite.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just started using the new Facebook dating feature. I don't usually like girls this age, but she was showing very high interest and didn't look bad for her age.

We met at the usual bar that I use for my online dates. I don't know if this female bartender was hating on me or what, but when she took our drink order, she said "that's not your usual drink." She has seen me there with other girls before but its been a little while, so I'm surprised she remembered me. The date went good and the conversation was flowing. She starts telling me that I'm really hot and tells me how she's into 50 Shades of Grey type stuff. I knew it was on right then. After we had a couple drinks, I invited her back to my place. She said yes, but "no sex."

She follows me in her car back to my place. We sit on my couch and watch tv for a little while. Then I start kissing her and eventually get on top of her. I tell her that we should go to my room. She says yes and we move to my room. I banged her good, she made a lot of noise, and she squirted all over my bed. I had to wash the sheets after she left.

Funny how she said "no sex." That shows how what women say and do are a lot times the total opposite.
I don't think it sounds like the bartender was hating on you, I think it sounds like she was helping you or complimenting you. Girls like and want players/men who are popular with women, and she was making you sound like one.

I don't think "no sex" is a "test" or anything as guys might usually say. I think they just create their own fantasy. They say "no sex" for their own enjoyment's sake, so they can set themselves up to enjoy feeling impulsive and naughty when they have sex.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol I've heard about that new Facebook Dating thing. How is that? I'd assume good since you already got a Bang from it right off the bat.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I've heard about that new Facebook Dating thing. How is that? I'd assume good since you already got a Bang from it right off the bat.
It's great so far. It's free and its nice that it tells the girl you liked her. I got 26 matches in 2 days. But, I'm too busy with college and work to hit up or meet all of these girls. Plus, my ex called me after she said not to contact her again lol.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great soo far. It's free and its nice that it tells the girl you liked her. I got 26 matches in 2 days. But, I'm too busy with college and work to hit up or meet all of these girls. Plus, my ex called me after she said not to contact her again lol.
Yeah I'd imagine. Any Computer related field is pretty tough. Do they make you take Math up to Calculus 2 and some kind of Data Structures/Algorithms class? That's how it is at my school.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd imagine. Any Computer related field is pretty tough. Do they make you take Math up to Calculus 2 and some kind of Data Structures/Algorithms class? That's how it is at my school.
No, they only want one math class and I already have a math credit I transferred over. I suck at math so I'm glad I dont have to take more.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they only want one math class and I already have a math credit I transferred over. I suck at math so I'm glad I dont have to take more.
Same here dude I'm awful at Math. I don't know which one is more frustrating, programs not working or crunching Math Problems lol

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a hot Iranian girl that I met on Facebook Dating. I met her on there weeks ago but when we had talked about meeting up, it ended up not happening because of a celebration for one of her roommates that got a job offer. I had just chalked it up as low interest. But, she ended up texting me and when I didn't respond, she messaged me on Facebook Dating. She was chasing so I decided to respond and set up a date.

We met at the bar I normally use for dates. She showed up looking way better then her pictures. I would say shes a HB8.5-HB9. She had a sexy accent when she talked. Conversation went good and I made sure to make plenty of eye contact. We walked around the outdoor mall for a little bit afterwards. I wasn't able to pull her back home, but that didn't surprise me. She doesn't seem very easy. She said that we should hangout next weekend and suggested we go bowling. I walked her to her car and we kissed before she got in. Around 30 mins after she left, she sent me a text telling me she had a good time and thanked me for the date. I'm pretty sure there will be another date, especially since she sent that text. I've never dated a girl from Iran before, so this is new territory for me.

After the date, it wasn't very late so I went and met the boys at the club. It was really lit because of Halloween. I did some approaches and winged my guys. Some of the girls I talked to had boyfriends that ended up being at the club. Later in the night, we were on the patio sitting at this table and there was a cell phone that someone must have lost that was on the table. It rang and my friend answered it. It was a friend of the girl who lost the phone. We held onto to it and they came and picked it up. They ended up being these two cute white girls. The one who lost the phone seemed to be really into me. She was talking a lot and really receptive. When they were going to leave, her friend told her to get my number. So, I exchanged numbers with the girl. I don't like taking numbers at clubs anymore, but this seemed like a solid one to take.

The whole time I was at the club, my on and off/ex gf was blowing up my phone with calls and texts. She is the one who said not to contact her again or she would put a restraining order on me. She contacted me 2 days after saying that and I have been stupidly seeing her here and there since then. I told her that I had a lot of homework this weekend and wouldn't be able to see her (which is somewhat true). I wouldn't answer and she drove to my place. I finally text her back and she was really angry because I went out when I said I had too much homework this weekend. She sat outside my place and refused to leave. I ended up leaving the club around 1am and went home. She was there and argued with me and was crying, saying she would never have lied to me, and would never had did this to me. I feel kind of bad about it. But, I didn't tell her to drive to my place and wait there. She ended up finally leaving. Things are probably done for good this time (I've said this before). But, now she no longer trusts me.

I'm really confused. I want to date/bang other girls and I've cheated on her some many times (she doesn't know). I have a hard time letting this girl go. She is really hard to deal with, not understanding, and gets mad easily. But, she is loyal, faithful, and would do anything for me. This is really hard.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really confused. I want to date/bang other girls and I've cheated on her some many times (she doesn't know). I have a hard time letting this girl go. She is really hard to deal with, not understanding, and gets mad easily. But, she is loyal, faithful, and would do anything for me. This is really hard.
What led you to cheat, was it just a mammalian urge in the moment with no particular reason? were you drinking (and did/do you use that as an excuse)? was it after fights or sex withholding? were they more desirable than her?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What led you to cheat, was it just a mammalian urge in the moment with no particular reason? were you drinking (and did/do you use that as an excuse)? was it after fights or sex withholding? were they more desirable than her?
I honestly don't have a for sure answer on why I cheat. I do like banging different women and experiencing there bodies. I also know I can do better then my gf looks wise. She isn't super hot but she has other good qualities. But, then when I bang other girls, they might look better but lack the qualities that my gf has. Its not a spurt of the moment thing when I cheat, where I'm drunk or something. Its usually girls that I meet and its well thought out and planned. I know what I'm doing and that I shouldn't be doing it, but I go through with it anyways. I've only cheated once because we got into a fight, unless you count our breakup periods that happened because of a fight. She has only with held sex from me once in the 2 yrs I've known her.

I'm not sure what will really happen with her this time. She is really angry at me for lying to her. Time will tell. But, I can't stop talking to other girls. That Iranian girl didn't ghost and has been texting...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My on and off gf from the last two years is really angry at me for lying. She told me on Wed that she was changing her number and deleting my number off her phone so she won't contact me. I haven't heard from her since. Its probably better this way. She is way to hard to deal with, there was no future with her, and she was starting to get in the way of my homework. I can go on and on about her, but I'll stop here.

I tried to set up another date with that Iranian girl from last Sat. We text Sun night and everything was all good. I didn't text her Mon, but I did text her Tue night, and we text Wed. She took longer to text back Tue and Wed. I sensed that something was up because she would text back faster before. I tried to set up a bowling date for Sat night like we talked about. The text went like this:

Me: We should go bowling Sat night
Her: Sounds like fun
Her: But, I will have to get back to you
Me: Sounds like you might be busy that night. Maybe we can go bowling some other time
Her: Yeah, next week
Her: I might be busy Sat night

As you can see, I withdrew the offer. I didn't respond to her texts after that. Most likely she met some other guy and is possibly going on a date with him Sat night. I won't be any girls back up plan. I didn't text her Thursday and then on Fri she hit me with this:

Her: Happy post Halloween
Me: Thanks lol. Same to you

I waited a little over 2 hours to respond to her. She didn't respond back to my text. I might hit her up this coming week and try to attempt to set up a date one more time. If that doesn't work, then I'm nexting her.

The girl who I exchanged numbers with at the club Sat night, didn't respond. Funny how I thought it was a solid number too. This once again backs up my claim that club numbers are a joke and don't go anywhere.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My on and off gf from the last two years is really angry at me for lying. She told me on Wed that she was changing her number and deleting my number off her phone so she won't contact me. I haven't heard from her since. Its probably better this way. She is way to hard to deal with, there was no future with her, and she was starting to get in the way of my homework. I can go on and on about her, but I'll stop here.

I tried to set up another date with that Iranian girl from last Sat. We text Sun night and everything was all good. I didn't text her Mon, but I did text her Tue night, and we text Wed. She took longer to text back Tue and Wed. I sensed that something was up because she would text back faster before. I tried to set up a bowling date for Sat night like we talked about. The text went like this:

Me: We should go bowling Sat night
Her: Sounds like fun
Her: But, I will have to get back to you
Me: Sounds like you might be busy that night. Maybe we can go bowling some other time
Her: Yeah, next week
Her: I might be busy Sat night

As you can see, I withdrew the offer. I didn't respond to her texts after that. Most likely she met some other guy and is possibly going on a date with him Sat night. I won't be any girls back up plan. I didn't text her Thursday and then on Fri she hit me with this:

Her: Happy post Halloween
Me: Thanks lol. Same to you

I waited a little over 2 hours to respond to her. She didn't respond back to my text. I might hit her up this coming week and try to attempt to set up a date one more time. If that doesn't work, then I'm nexting her.

The girl who I exchanged numbers with at the club Sat night, didn't respond. Funny how I thought it was a solid number too. This once again backs up my claim that club numbers are a joke and don't go anywhere.
I like your texting technique. I definitely can see that you've watched the AMS Videos with withdrawing the offer and all that.

I've heard that any number you get at night, has about a 1 in 22 chance of not flaking on you. So that's where the Same Night Bang is critical. Sometimes it is a bit tricky getting chicks back though...

MessedUpLearner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Young OG!
I've read your journal in two days and it's been eye openner:
1) Club numbers = wasted time
2) Usual drinking spot + Let's go to my place watch a film + Kiss / Make out + Let's go to my room + Oh well...
3) To be good at OnlineDating = Great pics + doing cold approaches too + already having alternatives
4) Having a group of guys that go out with you is really useful
*I'm currently struggling to find guys to hang out with. They always seem to be "busy" so I guess they simply don't want to go out with me. So how do I put together a group of friends to hit the clubs, or just go around and have fun?
5) Do not smoke weed or any other drug + take it easy with alcohol
6) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY -> Keep on going + definitely go out there and practice!

Thanks for the journal OG!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Young OG!
I've read your journal in two days and it's been eye openner:
1) Club numbers = wasted time
2) Usual drinking spot + Let's go to my place watch a film + Kiss / Make out + Let's go to my room + Oh well...
3) To be good at OnlineDating = Great pics + doing cold approaches too + already having alternatives
4) Having a group of guys that go out with you is really useful
*I'm currently struggling to find guys to hang out with. They always seem to be "busy" so I guess they simply don't want to go out with me. So how do I put together a group of friends to hit the clubs, or just go around and have fun?
5) Do not smoke weed or any other drug + take it easy with alcohol
6) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY -> Keep on going + definitely go out there and practice!

Thanks for the journal OG!
That's a really good summary! I learn lots from this too cause it's always good to keep refreshing these concepts and drill them into your head.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back, again...

I was talked into going back with my ex once again. I'm not going to get into the story this time, but I made a huge mistake. She didn't cheat but she did something (last weekend) that was petty and made me feel like I was nothing or a nobody to her all over something really stupid. My friends and family are all really tired of hearing about her and I. I really can't be with her anymore after what happened.

I had a date last night with this mixed girl I met on Facebook dating. I had another date for that night too, but I had to cancel on her. I chose the one with the highest interest level but maybe I chose wrong. The girl I went on the date with opened me on Facebook dating with "handsome." I got her number and set up the date. Leading up to the date she called me a few times to talk after she got off work, but I didn't let the conversations go on for too long with me always being the one to let her go.

I didn't meet her at my usual spot because she lived far from it. I met her at a sports bar instead. When she walked in I realized that she looked better in her pictures. She told me several times that she was nervous. It took a little bit for her to open up and talk more. I eventually invited her back to my place. She agreed and followed me in her car back to my place. We put on a movie and I eventually put my arm around her. I went in for the kiss but she would not make out with me. I tried a few more times and she just wouldn't make out with me. I even kissed her on her neck which usually seems to work for me to get them horny. After the movie ended she stayed for another 15 mins and then left. I walked her to her car. We kissed and hugged by her car.

I've had this happen a few times before that a girl came home with me but didn't put out. Some of them did put out the next time. But, it really pissed me off. If she wasn't going to put out then she shouldn't have came home with me. That other girl said after I cancelled that she was going to be out with her friends at these different bars/clubs and if I changed my mind to hit her up. I could have went and met up with her but instead I had my time wasted.

I'm not sure if I'll see her again or if she wants to see me again. I have my kid next weekend so I'm not doing anything with women.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with a hispanic girl from facebook dating. She was showing high interest level since day one. She made it very easy for me to set up the date.

We met at my usual spot for a drink. The conversation went a lot better then the date in my last post. We actually have a lot in common. She looked just like she did in her pics and was dressed really hot. I tried to get her home but she declined. She said not on the first date. We did make out for a little bit by her car. She text me when she got home and we text back n forth for a little bit but then she didn't respond to my last text. I don't want to double text, so I haven't text her and she hasn't text me today. I'm not sure if there will be a second date or not. I'm just going to keep moving. I might go out tonight to the clubs.

The girl from my last post never contacted me and I never contacted her. She wasn't really my type. Plus, I'm kind of irritated that she went home with me and wouldn't even make out with me.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to the clubs last night with the boys. It was the first time I've went out in 3 months. I am definitely rusty at night game. I did 6 approaches but I'm not going to break them down. I didn't really get rejected hard but I could tell that I was having trouble keeping them interested. There was one set on the move that my friend and I tried to stop but they kept walking. I didn't ask for numbers at all. If I don't pull that night, then its forget it.

I feel like the things you talk to women about during the day are a lot different then what you can talk to them at night about. They are getting hit on a lot and it's very loud. You have to do more to keep them interested and make yourself stand out from the twenty other guys that approach them that night.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with another hispanic girl from Facebook Dating. This had to be one of my worst dates in a while. Leading up to the date, she was texting back very quickly and showing high interest. We met at my usual spot for a drink. I could tell from when she got there, that she wasn't into me. The conversation didn't flow very good and she didn't even finish her drink. I walked her to her car and she wouldn't even kiss me. She has been single for 3 years and pretty much told me that she is really picky. She really has no right to be picky, she wasn't that great and ended up being a little bit over weight. Her job isn't that great and she has no education past high school. She brings nothing to the table besides pVssy. Just another low value girl thinking she deserves Brad Pitt. I won't be contacting her again.

The girl from the last date ended up ghosted me. I waited two days to contact her after the date. I doubt that was the reason. She probably just wasn't interested. I think I made myself to easy and wasn't enough of a challenge with this one. I corrected that behavior with the one from last night but it didn't matter for that one.

I've had 3 dates so far in 2020 and none of them have resulted in a lay. I'm not sure if I'm doing something different then before or its just bad luck. Definitely having a dry spell right now. I guess I'll just keep at it...