Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New gf I feel like I can’t do enough

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at a point in my life where I feel like I’ve banged enough women and I want to settle down. I’ve found a chick who’s gorgeous and everything was perfect up until two months, then my spider senses started tingling.

I am on vacation right now and have only been gone two days and she’s blowing me up angry that I haven’t called (meanwhile I’ve texted her all the time)

She is constantly complaining that I don’t do enough and she does everything for me. And she does do a ton for me I admit, but I’m genuinely trying to do this relationship thing and after living the dj lifestyle so long it just doesn’t come easy. The constant phone calls and checkups etc. She is constantly complaining that I’m not “sensitive” enough. The problem is she’s overly sensitive.

So far I think the positives outweigh the negatives. But I’m not sure if I want to deal with this either people don’t change.

Any advice?

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like one grand sh1t test or kinda nuts. If she really needs your validation that much, she ain't going anywhere, but careful. If you fall for the trap you're gone.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship is not a competition on who does.more for the other.

Way too much complaining from her, imagine how she will be after a year or more.
It will not go away even if she has a valid reason, next time its gonna be something else.
She is trying to gain power over you and mold you to image she has of the perfect bf.

Keep your frame

NEXT ASAP

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit complicating things for yourself and justifying why.... next the **** outta her.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, Done that. This behavior will not change, you could bend over backwards and she will still demand more. NEXT!

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight out with my boys in Miami. She complains I don’t call her all day. So I try to respond to her texts tonight out to dinner with my friends to keep her “happy” and we end up getting into a fight anyways. Whole night out for me ruined just killed my energy

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only experienced one woman with traits like this and i felt stuck with my life.
Constantly demanding to make her a priority/giving her attention isn't healthy. She is stealing your time, destroys your inner peace with her insecurity.
I bet you don't want to live a life, where you have to behave like someone wants you to be or needs you to be.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's another Narcississt like the last one, or is it the same girl? Her goal is literally to break your spirit.
Different girl. Not a narcissist but overly sensitive. Way more sensitive than a normally sensitive chick and literally wants to spend every waking minute with me it’s a lot..

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at a point in my life where I feel like I’ve banged enough women and I want to settle down. I’ve found a chick who’s gorgeous and everything was perfect up until two months, then my spider senses started tingling.

I am on vacation right now and have only been gone two days and she’s blowing me up angry that I haven’t called (meanwhile I’ve texted her all the time)

She is constantly complaining that I don’t do enough and she does everything for me. And she does do a ton for me I admit, but I’m genuinely trying to do this relationship thing and after living the dj lifestyle so long it just doesn’t come easy. The constant phone calls and checkups etc. She is constantly complaining that I’m not “sensitive” enough. The problem is she’s overly sensitive.

So far I think the positives outweigh the negatives. But I’m not sure if I want to deal with this either people don’t change.

Any advice?
The more you give, the more she wants. If you offer any resistance whatsoever you will be branded "selfish" despite ironically her demanding everything. She is a classic narcissist. No matter how gorgeous or how great the sex is this is NOT worth it in the long run. Take it from someone who has been there.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice?
Get rid of this one and choose the next one more carefully.

For example, choose a girl who's got more going on that clinging to her dude.

And don't be so desperate for a relationship.

Be open to it, but don't look for it.

I'd recommend going back to DJing, only have an eye out for LTR potential.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Relationship is not a competition on who does.more for the other.

Way too much complaining from her, imagine how she will be after a year or more.
It will not go away even if she has a valid reason, next time its gonna be something else.
She is trying to gain power over you and mold you to image she has of the perfect bf.

Keep your frame

NEXT ASAP
You think this same girl would do this to a badass dude?

Chances are she'll be feminine and submissive.

It's OP's frame that's the problem.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's another Narcississt like the last one, or is it the same girl? Her goal is literally to break your spirit.
LA u r like patient ZERO, spreading an epidemic wherever you go.

The moment u r back actively posting in Sosuave, the BPD threads start to spike.

And suddenly men are beset with crazy women.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think this same girl would do this to a badass dude?

Chances are she'll be feminine and submissive.

It's OP's frame that's the problem.
Most wont a the beginning, but an insecure women cant keep herself from doing it.

Its not about him its about her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most wont a the beginning, but an insecure women cant keep herself from doing it.

Its not about him its about her.
Every single women is insecure.

Why you think they spend so much on superficial appearance?

That's why they have this innate desire to be dominated by a strong man.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single women is insecure.

Why you think they spend so much on superficial appearance?

That's why they have this innate desire to be dominated by a strong man.
I agree with you that I think a lot of us want to brand some women as BPD or narcissistic too quickly at the first sign of bad behavior. However, those women DO exist and based on the OP I think there is a high probability that this is one of those.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any advice?
I'm guessing she is sensing the AFC in you. You say you text her all the time, that is bad. She senses your clinging to her. Anti-attraction, thus she is moody and testing you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One difference between my advice and your advice is that my advice makes you very insecure and panicked even though it supposedly doesn't apply to you. Who do you think you're kidding?

Another is that mine is given out of genuine concern for OP and yours is given out of self aggrandizement and to draw attention to yourself.
You must seriously think that I care...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing she is sensing the AFC in you. You say you text her all the time, that is bad. She senses your clinging to her. Anti-attraction, thus she is moody and testing you.
That's most likely the case here.